80's and 90's cartoons revisitted!

i dont mind the new thundercats being different cause i already have the old thundercats on dvd so both versions can share space on my shelf.

I heard the original Lionel from the 80's voice actor is now doing the voice for the KING. Is this correct? Good homage if so.

They might have been mentioned already, I did read through but I do not recall seeing them. Here are my nostalgia trips.. Because Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon, Ninja Turtles, Johnny Bravo have already been mentioned :)

Though, this one was more childhood. And I know Darkwing Duck was shown already, but.. Duck Tales

Nostalgia! I was a cartoon junkie!

Let's see I used to watch

-Sailor Moon (I own so many VHS tapes)
-Pokemon (The new ones SUCK!)
-DBZ (I hated GT though)
-Cow and Chicken
-Yu yu Hakasho (I forgot how to spell it)
-The Super Mario cartoons
-Sonic the Hedgehog (never watched the one with Sally)

-The old and I mean very old Fairly Odd Parents. The ones that came on Oh Yeah Cartoons! Back when Cosmo had a sexy voice

-Mike, Lu, and Og
-Dexters Lab
-Sheep in the Big City
-Kids Next Door
-Josie and the PussyCats
-Power Puff Girls
-The Jetsons
-Speed Racer
-Johnny Bravo
-Bugs Bunny
-Space Jam (I know a movie but a cartoon movie nontheless)

There's more but I think that's enough for now lol.

Lol I loved that show, minus the stupid music numbers they threw in twice an episode. Gotta love that Cranky Kong, best character on the show.

Me neither. Even as a kid I always felt wrongly about soldiers. Even in cartoon form. Their outfits are silly and they're pretty much paid killers.............which is weird because I DO love ninjas and assassins!

lol yes, laser blasts and electrical explosions are easier on the eyes than bullet wounds and blood. Which is why the Power Rangers bled sparks when they got shot at in their polyester suits.

Courage the Cowardly Dog
Cow and Chicken
DBZ
Johnny Bravo
and Kids Next Door.
Being 15 (almost 16) It's safe to say that my generation was the last one to actually have excellent cartoons.
The shit they broadcast nowadays seems to me, like they're trying to turn 12 year old girls into sluts, and sell them iPads at the same time.

lol yeah cartoons these days...like what's up with the New Looney Tunes? Why are they basing their situations off real life? It's not what Looney Tunes is about! What's up with them driving cards, having phones and relationship problems? This is odd for me to say as I prefer any show to have relatable context to real life, but not for Looney Tunes!

I think adventure time, the legend of korra and ragular show are the only good recent cartoons.

Lol MorsCodeSlutter, your sig made me laugh...

lol yeah cartoons these days...like what's up with the New Looney Tunes? Why are they basing their situations off real life? It's not what Looney Tunes is about! What's up with them driving cards, having phones and relationship problems? This is odd for me to say as I prefer any show to have relatable context to real life, but not for Looney Tunes!
Duck Dodgers was way better, that show made me laugh almost every episode.

I can't believe I forgot this, it was pretty much my entire childhood during the 80's.

adventure time is funny. the avater series is good too. im glad someone mention darkwing duck and duck tales cause i totally forgot about them.

So since everyone has given a huge list of their favourite shows from back in the day, has anyone rewatched them as an adult recently? And have they stood the test of time?

Back