8way Fashion

TsunamiBye

[14] Master
Simple.
What kind of clothes do you "rock"?
And what kind of fashion do you sport from them?

I'll use myself for example
I rock American eagle for the preppy yet hip look.
American eagle Orange shirt, jeans and orange Forces.

Discuss and express yourself.

Fuck it. I rock nothing but Polo. I can go from business meetings to the hood no problem in Polo.

I tend to wear loose and comfortable clothes. I despise wearing shorts, long sleeve shirts or sandals. I basically have a baggy look. Cargo pants all the way! They're so practical with all the pockets. I always carry lots of shit in there.

i wear a thong

ManThongs.png

For me, I wear a black AdultSwim T-shirt with a print of Murderface on it, some jeans, running shoes, nothing special.

what is this clothes you speak of. all you needs is some tighty whities

pic of me working on my computer rocking my pimpin style
hairy-fat-guy.jpg

What ever seems fit for the occasion...Usually, I end up going to places where I just wear a t-shirt and jeans...Sometimes, a polo or abercrombie shirt

I work in an American Eagle stock room, so since I get nice discounts that's usually what I rock. But before working there I don't even know what I wore. Trash bags prob.

Well, when you pop that many collars at once... a physical change takes place, a transformation if you will.

The raw power and douchey gravitational douche pull of the PC's (hobbyist lingo) turns you into a typical frat boy looking toolbag.

Back