8WAYRUN Ranking Ladder Is Now Live!

If you haven't noticed the new tab that at the top of the forum page, you'll see that Jaxel has made the new tournament ranking system, XenTorneo, available for use. With XenTorneo, tournament organizers can submit their tournament results which will get calculated into the ranking ladder for Soulcalibur V.

Along with the results, you can also submit further details such as character usage, bracket image, as well as embed the results within a forum thread. Check after the break to watch a tutorial on XenTorneo and how to submit your results to the ladder.

Ranking Ladder
Example Results Thread Using BBCode

Dumb idea imo, or else french majors would be worth double everything else, lol*. Minors are minors, majors are majors.

*Points earned are already based on entry fee and attendance anyway. Getting lucky in one tournament, then not passing pools in another is not a better record than a consistently high placer, consistency being the most supported aspect in this system.

I have just added a system where players can CLAIM an unclaimed ID in tournament results.

If you see a result in a tournament which you are not getting credit for, you can now hit the claim link and claim the ID as your own. Naturally, your claim will be reviewed by a moderator or the event owner before it will be accepted.

Jaxel said:
Most of us don't really care about online play

1267895476220-590x228.jpg

@Jaxel or anyone else that can help, I'm having trouble uploading brackets. When I try it says "tournament not found" I tried regenerating the API but still not luck.

@Jaxel or anyone else that can help, I'm having trouble uploading brackets. When I try it says "tournament not found" I tried regenerating the API but still not luck.
Who owns the tournament? Because of the closed nature of the Challonge API; only the person who owns/created the tournament can submit it to the library.

To get around this, you can make a manual bracket and input the results one by one.

Who owns the tournament? Because of the closed nature of the Challonge API; only the person who owns/created the tournament can submit it to the library.

To get around this, you can make a manual bracket and input the results one by one.

I own it, it's on my Challonge account. First time I've got this error and I've uploaded loads of brackets.

Also about the API key, I was under the impression you just need that, doesn't matter who's account it is. I was gonna upload a bunch of French tournies but same thing happened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrdaniyel
Back