8WR APRIL ONLINE TOURNAMENTS CONCLUDED - XEPH & ENK WIN!

ARE YOU HYPED FOR THIS TOURNAMENT?

• No, not really (User was banned for this post)

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Yeah, sorta

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Votes: 27 54.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nifty. I was going to wait until a second monthly tournament began and post an idea I've seen work before that's pretty similar. I had my own ideas on how a point system would work though...

1. Yes, definitely start on the losers' bracket. At any time, as soon as you know who your opponent is, you can start scheduling. Ther's no requirement that you wait for me to announce the next round's deadline.

2. Fahros, can you post the youtube link? I can't watch the embedded video on my phone.

3. Yes, we have a PSN and XBL tournament going on. There's also a european tournament in the forum, but only for PSN right now.

4. I was considering the idea of starting round robin style ranking tournaments. I was gonna use an elo rank system. I'll make an announcement soon to gauge interest.

1. Yes, definitely start on the losers' bracket. At any time, as soon as you know who your opponent is, you can start scheduling. Ther's no requirement that you wait for me to announce the next round's deadline.

Alrighty then. Wandrian...looks like it's you and me in losers. Let me know when you want to play. I'm off all day tomorrow. Any time after 8:00 CST is good for me for the rest of the week.

Alrighty then. Wandrian...looks like it's you and me in losers. Let me know when you want to play. I'm off all day tomorrow. Any time after 8:00 CST is good for me for the rest of the week.
I'm off tomorrow so if the winner of that match wants to come at me, it's onnnnnnnn.

Same for Hardwire if I don't catch salty on PSN tonight.

Come at me DINO. i got something just for you. Ill make you fear throwing out see-able bombs.

Ill most likley be on tues and thurs evening round 6:00pm california time.

HRD

Posting my round one match video here, if anybody is interested in watching.

Sorry for the delay!

Link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm7D_WxUzbY

If you like the commentary, and would like your match recorded and/or commentated, hit me up! I'll be able to bring even more hype to the game with live commentary of matches real time, so your videos will probably turn out even better than this one!
I just finally watched this. That's some top quality stuff. Thanks for doing this for us. Have you tried recording on your new PS3 yet? I'll volunteer my next match for commentating if it's okay with KingEcchi. I just hope I don't get totally embarrassed lol.

Also, I'm trying to learn Mitsu, so that was nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back