8WR APRIL ONLINE TOURNAMENTS CONCLUDED - XEPH & ENK WIN!

ARE YOU HYPED FOR THIS TOURNAMENT?

• No, not really (User was banned for this post)

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Yeah, sorta

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Votes: 27 54.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When is May signup?
Soon. I have a message in to Brewtus about something that may pan out and be really big. Or it may not. Once I hear about that, we'll either start the next tournament, or start getting this possibly big thing set up.

UnseenWombat vs KingEcchi aka TekkenAddict2008

Oh, and sorry about the slip in the commentary. I haven't played too much Natsu, and her A+B looks a lot like a 66A, so I kept calling it 66A. Should've kept my mouth shut. ><
Don't worry. It was awesome commentary. And I think back in SC4 it was 66A. It's too bad you missed the second one. It was really good and really close, Natsu vs. Natsu, but KingEcchi won.

Soon. I have a message in to Brewtus about something that may pan out and be really big. Or it may not. Once I hear about that, we'll either start the next tournament, or start getting this possibly big thing set up.

Don't worry. It was awesome commentary. And I think back in SC4 it was 66A. It's too bad you missed the second one. It was really good and really close, Natsu vs. Natsu, but KingEcchi won.

Hey Wombat, I won't be on for about 4 days, because I'm going out of town. I don't think that the people behind me have even fought yet, so I should have time right?

Okay. They should have it done today, since today is the deadline. You'll have to hustle soon after you get back because I'd like to get the loser's caught up to winner's so Fahros and Enk don't have to wait too much longer. As long as that's not a problem.

Then I plan on having loser's final, winner's final and grand final streamed all at once on the same day. As soon as we know who's in it, we'll start scheduling. Loser's bracket is the only thing we're waiting on.

Xeph Im still confused, am I adding 2 names as one?! Just add me Tonight. I'll be home at about 10-11pm so thats 7-8pm your time I think. Holla.

When is May signup?

THIS. I just saw a video today for the first time and this tournament.. the commentary was superb! AND SERIOUSLY when is May sign up. I want in on this. This is great for goons that can't travel such as myself but want to feel apart of the tournament scene. This could gain some major hype!

Xeph Im still confused, am I adding 2 names as one?! Just add me Tonight. I'll be home at about 10-11pm so thats 7-8pm your time I think. Holla.
Freind request sent, brehhh. Sorry it took so long, been busy with adult hood. but yeah, hit me up when you're tryna pop this off.

Got a result yet guys? And Enk, have you and Sora fought yet?

Juece beat me in a real close one. The video's gonna be awesome, I'm sure.

goofy won our match 2-0 ggs goof damn should of warmed up 1st lol funny i did good after our matches lol

[notice]the next deadline, for loser's bracket 4th round, will be next Wednesday, May 2nd. Winner's finals, please wait.[/notice]

That means there's only 4 of you left to play before next Wednesday, so it shouldn't be too hard I don't think.

Then I think we'll go ahead and stream loser's semifinals along with the rest of the finals. That way we can get them all done at once, and besides, it's just one match. No sense making a big long deadline for it.

That we're streaming means you finalists will have to start planning to be in front of your PS3 for a while. I don't know how long it will take to run 3 FT3 and one FT2 matches, but it won't be as quick as the single matches you've been playing so far. If it has to be on a weekend, that's okay. Saturday, May 5th might be a good time unless anyone objects. Start making plans now.

The reason we have been moving along faster is that I do not give a deadline so people want to get it out of the way for their own reasons ;D mindfuck.

Okay. Is Friday okay for you Xeph?

Also, Serial, Juece, DINO, and Enk, I know only 2 of you will make it, but assuming you did, would Friday evening be okay?

Hey guys, little late on this, but just wanted to make sure you were aware that the match between Tha Rhynoman and TiZ EX1 from the Xbox side losers bracket is up!

Youtube link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm8hINq72Kc

---

Lots more on the way still! UnseenWombat had an INCIREDIBLY HYPE match vs Juece last night, and my third match will be coming out with analysis as well.

Also, if you guys are wondering why Wombat is holding off on the signups for next tourny; I just want to reassure you that there is potentially very big and very good things in the works. I've contacted who I need to, and I'm waiting to see how this pans out now. The next tournament could be really legitimate, if I work some things out with the right people.

Let's just say, if things go how I want, everyone will have more incentive to play...and people are going to WANT to win. I can't guarantee anything yet, but I'm pulling for this as hard as I can. I want to blow up this online tournament scene, so when people think of Soul Calibur, they think of monthly tournaments, a league of sorts, with legitimate coverage and hype.

This could be huge.

So cut the guy a break and let us try to work this out! We're goin hard!

Okay. Is Friday okay for you Xeph?

Also, Serial, Juece, DINO, and Enk, I know only 2 of you will make it, but assuming you did, would Friday evening be okay?
Next Friday evening is a no-go for me. I'm heading to Battle of the Capitol that night at 9:00PM. I work that day at 1pm-8:30pm, also. So if I were to do it on Friday, it would have to be in the morning before 12:00pm. How come we can't do this on a weekday?

I assume the majority of us either work or go to school/college during the day most weekdays.

I know for me personally, my college semester is wrapping up, and I have next week with a lot of final projects due, and then finals week coming up afterward. It's crunch time for a lot of people going to school right now. ><

I can try to still make things happen, if the other competitors want it done during the week as well; it's just that's going to be very tricky. Let's continue to try and plan, and find something that works for everyone. Even during the week, I get home around 8-9pm (central time) so we can hold it at the later pm hours if we need to.

We'll just have to find what works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back