8WR Members Fight for Charity

who takes this match of epic manliness

• Long Hair Hippy

Votes: 38 51.4%
  • Short Haired manly man

Votes: 36 48.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So as most of you know, Im on a personal quest to cut all the hippy long hair some of yall got. So after months of giving Juece a hard time about his hair. I threw a scenerio at him....

We play a FT20, If HRD wins, He will prance around in a dress and make a vid of it on youtube. If Juece wins, he shaves his head and makes a vid of it on youtube.

But Juece came up with something better:

Juece and I will play a FT10. If Juece wins, he cuts his hair and donates it to cancer patients. If HRD wins, he will donate the money equivalent to what Juece wouldve gotten if he had won.

So its set folks. Me and Juece are going at it this labor day sometime in the evening. I hope to have Fahros either stream or record this just for the lolz. Or if someone else is willing, that would be great to. Juece and I put on a good show last time and this time it will be even more epic. Aint no long haired hippy person gonna get the best of HRD!!!

This particular charity is very special to me for personal reasons. Im very excited to be a part of it and hope some of you will join in as well! PM me for details if you would like to get involved.

Lets make a difference in someones life. FIGHTING GAME COMMUNITY ACTIVATE!!

1 hippy down....several more to go!!

Ima rid this place of you no job having hippies if its the last thing I do!

Drake.....UR NEXT!!

You see how scuuuuurrreeedddd Juece is. He dont even have the balls to post up in this mutha.

"Get your clippers sharpened up there Jerry Garcia. Your hair is MINE!!"

I recently cut my hippy-hair, but i'll grow it out just so you can *try* to make me cut it, Dave
Kappa

Reactions: HRD
I like how Drake mentions my Stache.

HRD, Drake doesn't have long hair though. He keeps himself pretty clean from what I remember.

Also I am going to murder your maxi.

wait wait wait.....we have a stach involved to? I thought he was quoting Dampierre or something! Hmmmmm side bets anyone on Jueces stach?!!

You have no idea of the wonky maxi-ness coming your way. Ive got new tricks and strats that will surley make you eat a CH or 2. Dont even try to come back with a "omg Im so gonna beat you" OR "boo hoo I got sand in my vagina and I cant fight today". Cuz it wont help you. Youre gonna learn why people always say...."Respect your elders"

*takes off belt and chases Juece aroudn the room*....come here boy, lemme whoop that ass!!

I recently cut my hippy-hair, but i'll grow it out just so you can *try* to make me cut it, Dave
Kappa

and must we go through this again. Your sc4 play was so bad that even I was able to whoop your ass on a constant basis. Bring it pipsqueek. Ill add your hair to my trophy collection. Then give it to cancer patients!!

I will borrow my buddies xbawks to make this happen. This will be easy! Ill even give you a 3 round head start!!

I can play rugi now Dave, take a Kappa step back Kappa
Also mind you, i played ZASALAMEL in SC4

HRD this is Kappa
Kappa.png

I got that Gangnam Style

I got that Gangnam Style

btw juece don't donate your hair to locks of love ( if in the case you lose)
When i cut my hair I gave it to Pantene beautiful lengths. Most of the hair donated to locks of love is thrown out and the money that they do receive doesn't really go to good stuff

Thats good to know anita thank you i wanna make sure my money is put to the best use....er.....i mean i want Jueces hair to get the most use. All most a mistake. Good lookin out homes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back