8WR SCV tira wishlist

kerrod123

[10] Knight
SCV Tira Wishlist
Welcome to the 8WR SCV tira wishlist.This thread is intended to be sent to Daishi Odashima .This wishlist is for posting your ideas on the new tira for the new soul calibur game.You can write about anything you want aslong as its ideas only and there are no discussions going on,and please follow the rules!
We want this thread to fill up with lots of great ideas to send! :)​
Rules
This thread has just had a major clean up,so please follow the rules!ideas only,please people!

1 post per person ideally
5 ideas
keep as short as possible-ideas in list form recomended
double posts may be allowed if all your posts are set out nicely and are for ideas,more longer detailed ones instead of just poking out random ideas(doesnt matter if you cant do longer posts)
ideas only,no discussions please!

We dont want to send daishi walls of text that he wont read,so thats why it needs to be as short as possible and ideas only,just dont be worried though if you want to get across quite a lot of ideas just try and keep it all spaced out and as short as you can manage and when i say 5 ideas ofcourse there can be multiple ideas about each thing. Ill show you a template so you get the idea

1.costume-text

2.moods
GS-text
JS-text
other-text

3.moves and grabs
3K-text
SC3 spin stances -text
new command throw-text
etc

4.balance-text

5.other-text

please dont feel inclined just to talk about the things listed this was just to get you and idea of the layout

These are my ideas and a majority of them deal with the gloomy and jolly side mechanic of her gameplay.

1) Get rid of the random gloomy/jolly mode switching. Give us a GUARANTEED means to change between the two modes manually.

2) If you must insist on having gloomy side deplete Tira's health, do not allow her to KO herself with it and give her a means of regaining the health lost due to her self damaging moves (see ABA from Guilty Gear).

3) Give her decent tools in both modes to clearly define their purposes (ie: Gloomy could be rushdown oriented while Jolly could be space and zoning oriented).

That's honestly all I can think of ATM. I'll probably edit this post if I think of something else.

Yes I want Tira to be top, so SHHHHHHHHHH!

my new list edited.​

i really think that the type of weapon she has is very unique and should have more parries and aGIs​

1. her current SCV costume is fine how it is​

2.keep the random mood swings but let A+K have one of the following:​

• 100% turning into other mood on successful GI
  • it aGI everything but kicks and lows. (just make it GI high thrusts and it will)
JS (ideas)​
  • Her 4BB from SC3 in JS or just make it her JS BB so it is a good zoning BB with pushback on block and hit. Keep the BB that GS has for closing in. (that is if Jolly is still going to have good zoning)
  • make JS 4B an auto parry and have the parry animation like Raphael 44B or Xanghuia 44B+K on a succesful parry
  • 4A+B being only in JS and aGI verticals and a stance let it also have a cancel and 4[A+B] to help correct the JG system.
  • Give JS AA pushback on block and hit (18 dmg?)but make JS A have no pushback and if possible make it have a smaller advancing step but give GS AA the same or larger advancing step and no pushback.
  • overall buff on JS 2A
-lower the disadv of 2A on NH. i know it was to make people punish it so you can score a
2A B on CH but i never works out well
-make the string have its gimmicks still. (the delay, the aGI)
-give the other B followup from SC3 back. so it would be 2A B:B i think that it would help its
damage out
- make 2A B have a launch of off a CH 2A just to help out the 2A B:B

3. her original stances from SC3.
  • one idea would be to make JS 44B enter Rumbling Robin and make it mixup orientated like it was in SC3 (had lows, highs, mids) but have some unsafe options. JS would still have 11B.
- if she is to have the stance dont let it have charges and stuff for GBs just make the
horizontal in the stance a GB and give it the stun like setsuka CH 4A has
  • make GS enter Hovering lark from 4B
- make hovering lark have SOME slow moves but MOST safe and do 30 - 45dmg.
- make the second B of GS 4B: B put opponent in FC but make it GIable and tira is at
sligh disadvantage on block but stil punishable by few things.
-since GS 4B goes into HL and 4B:B would be enough of an annoyance to GI, the
stance would be mainly to punished whiffed GIs and score some good damage
. -if possible make the unsafest move of HL have a launch to make a combo off of just to
balance it out more.

EDIT: 1/3/2012
I know its too late for ideas but it's just fun to use your imagination.....

SC3 11K to return as a TC if possible maybe an aGI (lol i like aGIs) or GB if a held input. to be honest just a TC would be fine even if it has like a 4 to 6 frame TC. Im picky; maybe with +3 to +4 adv on NH/CH and like 18 to 23 damage . JO needs a safe TC imo aside form 6K (SC4 22K) GL has 3B and its a good one. I think JO having a TC for itself would be nice, however i may not know if it has one already. If SC3 11K could have GB properties can it have a stun animation please? It would be slow and linear in exchange for that. i would like it to be -11 to -14 on block because i am guessing that 6K is a safe high TC. i think the move could be 1A+K. the GB could be like a +4 to +6 on block and a stun. I dont really know the "average" adv of a GB on block for SC5 but based on the move being slow and linear if it had a held input for a GB i think that advantage would balance its risk.

JO 44A BE: like a combination of SC3 2B+K and 22_88BA. it should NCC and for stuns have a stun animation like SC4 astaroth CH WR K or just a KND trip if low. inputting the BE should be delayable for a CH confirm. i hope SC3 2B+K is in her moveset. the main thing for the BE is to help with pressure if JO has a BE, i also think the BE would help this move and its uses, and of course damage. it would be a 4 hit NCC combo, High - Mid - Low - HIgh or High - Mid - High - Low.

JO 2A B BE: basically SC3 33AB B, the BE should just be a slight relaunch for a quick move like 4K, AA, or K. OR after the extra B hit she goes into UD (optional). Howver, i dont see a point in that beside the UD animation and post 33ABB animations seem to work together well imo. I also think that the same input for the estra hit of JO 66B BE would work (the flip) but i think that would be too common and make 66B lose its uniqueness. The BE would help with damage and doing "good" dmage in JO.

I think that adding BEs to JO 44A and JO 2A would help with its damage output. However that is GL's job......but an idea is an idea.

Please include a variation of JO 2B+K

For looking for the moves: SC3 11K, 2B+K, and 22BA

thats all really. these are just ideas but if she had just of few of these i would be very happy. everything else is excellent in terms of SCIV.

1.moves and throws

-3K should stun again,perhaps always stun but shakeable due to tiras shortage of workable stuns especially in jolly side and on CH could be guaranteed
-return of SC3 spin stances,rumbling robin and hovering lark,these really suited her and her weapon,and added much needed guard breaks and unblockables she is short of in SC4,have a mix of mid and low moves and a few unsafe ones
-the low spin stance should dodge high attacks should have a safe low hit that does balanced damage,and maybe a instant GB no charge needed,one of the stances or maybe both should be able to have a mixup too
-return of spin moves
-facing away B+K should be able to be held for a guard break again
-more safe moves
-JS 2A.B buff,in SC3 this always launched and you could time a 3rd hit while they were in the air
-GS 4B.B.B buff,it seems harsh to always have to get all free just frames correct to get the launch for a combo,maybe make a non JF and JF version the JF version could just make it guaranteed because it stuns or something
-more useful updraft,different timing for B and K,and a version so you cant universally parry each one,A needs to be a lot safer,shakeable stun or something atleast,B could be made unblockable by using meter like how it was upgraded in SC3 using soul charge
-bring back SC3 33B.A.A the last hit had to be timed it was like SC4 4A.A JF in the air
-bring back the canary waltz and halycon rondo combos they were great because they were a mix of high,mid and low moves and would make the enemy hesitate and pressuring the opponent is something the current tira finds extremely difficult to do,maybe if they were improved so they were a less predictable mix,because after a few hits you could tell which version of canary waltz/halycon rondo you were doing and you could easily block it
-the best thing could be maybe picking which button you press next instead of A(high)B(mid)A(low)you can mix it up,say B is always mid and A is high and then low or it could be changed,so then you could do a low then a mid hit or something
2.moods

-random mood change should be removed
-instead A+K should be held all the way for a guaranteed change
-if random change stays,there also needs to be a way to stop the change so it doesnt mess up combos,maybe using meter,or using meter to make the quick headbutt be a guaranteed change too
-maybe for more advanced tira users,add more extra things to reward us,maybe having multi-mood combos,a bit like ivy
-the 2 moods should be more unique and different move and animation wise,each mood needs a purpose and needs to be as useful in its own way,JS in SC4 was definitly lacking,GS needs to be more rough,and JS more spinny moves and gracefull
-moves that are in both stances,atleast make the GS version a little different,different animation and/or different properties,having the moves excatly the same seems a little worthless

3.other

-health drain should go but if it absolutely must stay add a way to balance it and make it fair,SCV tira definitly needs to be more reliable
  • make it so the health drain doesnt kill you
  • add in a GS command throw that could suck life from the opponent and add to you,like yoshimitsus grab,maybe you need meter to use it so it not overused,the animation could be like her SC4 critical finish
  • her GS JF versions of 66K etc. should not sap health
the story for tira could have easily been so much more,please give it justice in SCV she should have been one of the main evil characters,maybe in 5 she could be a boss/sub-boss for the good characters?

-her other costume she could have all messy hair,runny makeup,torn clothes etc to show how totally crazy she has gone since SC4,ostrich feathers on her costume would be very nice,and would add to the evilness of the other costume,one of the other costumes should really let through her scary side i think,i think now she shoudnt just seem like a mess around character only one other costume needs to let out the fear of her

-tira needs to have higher tier potential for people who spend ages to master her,tira could easily be so much more with annoying things removed and her having more stun and combo capabilities,she was low tier in SC4 when she shouldnt be and she is way too unsafe in SC4 too,she has lots of potential,SC3 tira was better

some of these ideas others will not have covered,but the health drain/random mood change and shortage of stuns really needs sorting and balanced,and the difference in moods can add diversity to her and make her more fun and give her more options for players who will use them.
and it would make her a better character,and perhaps add some new moves,she also is too short on guard breaks and unblockables but the spin stances can sort that,but need some outside the spin stances too

1. Her old costumes aviliable in CAS - Id want to combine all 3 for ultimate Tira
2. No censoring or simplifying her qoutes:
SC3 "People are most beautiful...right before they die" SC4 "Toys are most beautiful right before they break"
No no no... I want her to say all the horribly mean spirited things she used to say in SC3 if not darker and more sickening.
3. Give her an opponent neck snapping move if she doesn't already have one.
4. Make her happy voice more natural sounding, in SC4 it sounded fake and annoying as hell.

1. I want tira to not get a headache after 44k at least while in counter hit or in a combo. in a non counter she can still get it.

2. 4BBB needs to be safe as fuck and a natural combo.

3. Updraft needs to have different timing on the a, b and k variations so you can't parry every option universally. and you should be able to control the distance of every move like you can with UD K

4. GS WR K needs to not be shakeable. It is a giant tool for combos but because of how shakeable it is it ruins that utility.

5. She needs an input grab that will also have a chance of changing her stances.

I like tira's randomness and I think that is a personal quality of hers that is interesting and unique. Adding moves that will always make her change would ruin that aspect of tira. However I don't think she should hurt herself and if she does she needs a better way to gain health back aside from GSB+K.

1.moves
-3K should stun again
-in SC4 too many SC3 moves were removed it was irritating!bring them back,and improve the ones that need improving aslong as she is balanced
-all the extra moves in SC3 made her more diverse and fun to use she should be like this in SC5 she needs more options for players who will master her,and be more rewarding for tira players to use
-she needs more safe moves
-out of all SC3 moves the spin moves and especially the 2 spin stances need to return
-low spin stance,automaticallydodge high moves,and each stance have a combo in it
-standing stance,have an instant guard break-no charge needed and a safe low to make up for the lack of defense
-SC4 tira was short of stuns,guard breaks and unblockables,the spin stances can add a stun,and guard breaks and unblockables like they did in SC3 but they need more options too besides charged moves
-while rising K should not be shakeable
-4.B.B.B needs to be way safer,and it is harsh that you need to just the other 2 hits to get the launch,there should be a non JF version too
-updraft upgrade,different timing for A,B and K so each cant be guard impacted so easily,maybe a few new moves for it too,and A be way safer a shakeable stun on hit or something
-4A+B was pretty lame,too slow,too easy to guard impact and could be sidestepped,it needs improving not removing because it suited the style like the other spin moves did that should come back,infact nothing should be totally removed for tira,she needs to be more diverse
-facing away B+K be a guard break again if held
- in SC5 tira needs to be higher tier with more options for tira players,in SC4 tira was low tier i mean why,you dont have to spam with her to win like someone like lizardman and she is low tier!its ridiculous!she has lots of potential and she is special she needs to be as high tier as someone like sophitia,it can be done with her unreliable things fixed,and some buffs,she has potential its just like nothing has been done with it in SC4

2.mood
-GS and JS need to be different,they need to both be usefull but usefull in different ways
-Jolly side in SC4 was a bit crappy,it needs to be better,but so does gloomy,because her health sacrifice is not fair unless it is way strong so instead balance it..
-make JF versions of 44A etc not sap health
-add in a health draining command throw that sucks health away and add it to hers like her current critical finish animation
-random mood change was interesting but it needs to be more reliable,and the random mood change seemed too jolly side happy,needs to be easier to stay in gloomy side for longer
-be able to control the mood change during combos
-guaranteed way to change if you hold A+K in all the way
-if your mood changes because of low health it shoudnt change if you have only just changed mood,in that case there should be a 5-10 second cap or something,you dont want to go to another mood and then end up going back

3.other
-SC3 tira was nice for been more scary,SC5 tira shoudnt ONLY be like a daft circus clown that was cool but she needs to have a scary,intimidating side too which can be get across by her other costume,especially after 17 years she needs to get across her scary killer side too
-in SC4 her voice was somewhat censored compared to SC3,SC3 sounded much meaner,and her jolly side voice wasnt so irritating it needs to be more natural
-her ravens should be used in a special move,like she whistles to them and a rush of crows stroms the enemy and pecks them
-atleast her raven-"watcher" should come back to her after some battles and she kisses it and then it screeches at the screen

1.Costume:
SC3 and SC4 costumes as DLC.
For her 2P, stray away from the Jester idea. It's cute, it fits, but I'd like a more normal 2P. I think it would be nice for some feathers on it. The feathers really fit her personality/style.

2.Moods:
Guaranteed ways to change, like A+K held to hit three times, K+G, etc. Lower damage received from A+K.
GS-Get rid of self-damage or lower damage recieved and ONLY self-damage when the attacks connect.
-More brutal attacks, like her SC4 66K AT, 22B guardbreak.
-Keep Gloomy's Justs, but make 4B.B.B have a non-just version. Maybe when just, all hits are guaranteed?
JS-More spinny, gracefull attacks. Bring back a lot of the SC3 moves that were removed.

3.Attacks:
Stuns-More easily accessible workable stuns; she only had a few workable stuns in IV..
-3K to stun on NH/CH.
-6K to (reversible) stun on NH (same SC4 crumble on CH?)
-GL 33B should have a BE option to launch enemies like her 4B.B.B does.
-4A+B to either trace or be half the 'charge' time. Pull the enemy in closer, rather than push them away.
-WR K CH stun in Jolly, too.
-GS 44B, reduce time spinning ring.
-JO 66B should hit grounded enemies, possibly stun.
Stances-Bring back SC3 stances.
-Strayed Robin with 33B to enter.
-Hovering Lark 11/77B to enter.
Unblockables-Make her 4A+B faster.
Make a move kind of like her current GL 33B have a charge-lunge unblockable, with hit/stun to grounded enemies.
Throws-New command throws, like 66A+G/B+G for a lunge-type throw.
-Crouching throw, maybe just hit them up in the air doing small damage and have a guaranteed 66K connect?
-9K CH/WR B+K air grapple, possibly throw them at the ground, then have her land on them, laugh, and bounce off.
Critical Edge-This should work when hit on an aired opponent, instead of whiff and just trace them while continuing the move.

Adding onto the command throw idea I am thinking something the lines of a "lunge" animation that would give her a big step bonus. A lot of her moves currently put her at distance so this lunge grapple might help .

Lunge High Grapple(236 236):
This is a movement bonus that can be linked into her step-game for quick sudden attacks.
236 236 A+G: She lunges into a grapple, guts the opponent and lets them fall to the floor. High chance of changing stance.​

236 236 B+G Same as A+G except she lays the opponent behind her, while remaining in BT.​

Grapple Crouched and Rolling Opponents (214 214 214):
214 214 214 A+G / B+G
Grabs the opponent and slams their face into the ground for moderate stun damage. Link into combo. If the opponent feet are exposed she'll grab them instead, and toss the opponent Far 6 (or maybe 4 to make it interesting?) potentially ringing them out.

1. A cool weapon for Tira would be a ring blade, that can be pulled apart into duel wielding blades and then she could have a lot of moves for her duel wielding style like very fast, acrobactic, flexible and tricky moves that can make it hard for her opponent to read her next move. But then Tira could have the option anytime, to put her duel wielding blades back together and it would be a ring blade again and she could do her ring blade moves!! But she can also go into her duel wielding style anytime as well.

A+K = While in the ring blade stance, Tira could seperate her ring blade into duel wielding blades

A+K = While in her duel wielding stance, Tira could put her duel wielding blades back together into a ring blade

I've always wanted Tira to fight with a Ring Blade like this.

2. :4:or:6::B::+::K: Should give Tira the ability to apear and disapear, to and behind her opponent using a flock of ravens.

3. Instead of Tira jumping high into the air using :9::B::+::K: and then doing one of her heavy moves from out of the air, how about if :9::B::+::K: Tira dissapeared from the ground using a flock of ravens and then apear up into the air using a flock of ravens and then she did one of her heavy correponding attacks such as :A:, :B:, or :K: from out of the air towards her opponent.

4. Give Tira an air grapple move :A::+::G: while in the air when the enemy goes air born, so when the opponent gets knocked high into the air, she can dissapear from the ground using a flock of ravens and appear into the air using a

flock of ravens and then wrap her ring blade around the opponenets kneck and then do a cannon ball roll down towards the ground with the opponent and slam the opponent into the ground.

5. Get rid of jolly side permenantly and keep gloommy as her permenant personality. No damage from her
in Gloommy state when using attacks and please return Tira back to the very fast, acrobatic, flexible and tricky
fighter that she was, in SC3 accept with new and diffrent moves + some of her gloommy quotes from SC3.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!!

1.moves and throws

-3K should stun again,perhaps always stun but shakeable due to tiras shortage of workable stuns especially in jolly side and on CH could be guaranteed
-return of SC3 spin stances,rumbling robin and hovering lark,these really suited her and her weapon,and added much needed guard breaks and unblockables she is short of in SC4,have a mix of mid and low moves and a few unsafe ones
-the low spin stance should dodge high attacks should have a safe low hit that does balanced damage,and maybe a instant GB no charge needed,one of the stances or maybe both should be able to have a mixup too
-return of spin moves
-facing away B+K should be able to be held for a guard break again
-more safe moves
-JS 2A.B buff,in SC3 this always launched and you could time a 3rd hit while they were in the air
-GS 4B.B.B buff,it seems harsh to always have to get all free just frames correct to get the launch for a combo,maybe make a non JF and JF version the JF version could just make it guaranteed because it stuns or something
-more useful updraft,different timing for B and K,and a version so you cant universally parry each one,A needs to be a lot safer,shakeable stun or something atleast,B could be made unblockable by using meter like how it was upgraded in SC3 using soul charge
-bring back SC3 33B.A.A the last hit had to be timed it was like SC4 4A.A JF in the air

2.moods

-random mood change should be removed
-instead A+K should be held all the way for a guaranteed change
-if random change stays,there also needs to be a way to stop the change so it doesnt mess up combos,maybe using meter,or using meter to make the quick headbutt be a guaranteed change too
-maybe for more advanced tira users,add more extra things to reward us,maybe having multi-mood combos,a bit like ivy
-the 2 moods should be more unique and different move and animation wise,each mood needs a purpose and needs to be as useful in its own way,JS in SC4 was definitly lacking,GS needs to be more rough,and JS more spinny moves and gracefull
-moves that are in both stances,atleast make the GS version a little different,different animation and/or different properties,having the moves excatly the same seems a little worthless

3.other

-health drain should go but if it absolutely must stay add a way to balance it and make it fair,SCV tira definitly needs to be more reliable
  • make it so the health drain doesnt kill you
  • add in a GS command throw that could suck life from the opponent and add to you,like yoshimitsus grab,maybe you need meter to use it so it not overused,the animation could be like her SC4 critical finish
  • her GS JF versions of 66K etc. should not sap health
the story for tira could have easily been so much more,please give it justice in SCV she should have been one of the main evil characters,maybe in 5 she could be a boss/sub-boss for the good characters?

-her other costume she could have all messy hair,runny makeup,torn clothes etc to show how totally crazy she has gone since SC4,ostrich feathers on her costume would be very nice,and would add to the evilness of the other costume,one of the other costumes should really let through her scary side i think,i think now she shoudnt just seem like a mess around character only one other costume needs to let out the fear of her

-tira needs to have higher tier potential for people who spend ages to master her,tira could easily be so much more with annoying things removed and her having more stun and combo capabilities,she was low tier in SC4 when she shouldnt be and she is way too unsafe in SC4 too,she has lots of potential,SC3 tira was better

some of these ideas others will not have covered,but the health drain/random mood change and shortage of stuns really needs sorting and balanced,and the difference in moods can add diversity to her and make her more fun and give her more options for players who will use them.
and it would make her a better character,and perhaps add some new moves,she also is too short on guard breaks and unblockables but the spin stances can sort that,but need some outside the spin stances too

I totally agree with you all the way. Tira was a lot more powerful in SC3 than SC4. BTW I want to share something with you bro!! These are some of the moves I miss the most, in SC3 and hope to see them in SC5. You have already listed some of them from SC3.

:SS::L:
1. :4::4::+::B: or :(4)::+::B:: I miss using this move, because in SC3 this move put Tira into a :L: low stance which was safe against :H: high attacks and if you held down the :(B): button while you was in that low stance, she would keep spinning the ring blade around her hand and her next attack would become a :GC: guard break after pressing either :A:or:B:.

:SS::M:
2. :1::1::+::B: or :(1)::+::B:: I miss using this move, because in SC3 when she dropped the ring blade over the opponents head :M:, you had the option to attack the opponent immediatly with, :A:, :B:, :K: or repell the enemies attack and attack back immediatly with :A::+::B: . But if you held down the :(B): button after dropping the ring blade over the opponents head, she would continue to spin the ring blade around her hand and her next attack would begin to become an :UA: unblockable attack after pressing either :A:or:B:. I love this move because the unblockable attacks did a lot of heavy damage and it preassured people to attack Tira immediatly while she was in this stance and thats when people playing as Tira could chose to attack immediatly and hit the opponent instead of waiting for the unblockable attack or you could use :A::+::B: to repell the enemy and strike back immediatly.

:SS: :SS:
3. :7:or:8:or:9::+::B::+::K:: I like how you pointed out that this move was an :UA: unblockable attack after using Soul Charge and then pressing :B: while using updraft. I love this move because she can jump high into the air which kept her safe off the ground from most other character moves.

Thank you for reading, P.S thank you for posting this thread!! It allowed me to express my ideas for Tira!!

1. Knowing her pattern of having one tattered and kooky outfit, I want her to have some sexy burlesque outfit to match her beautiful 1P.

2. I hate Jolly Stance. Take it out.

3. If Jolly Stance is still there, make the likelihood of switching from Gloomy a lot less smaller. Also, make, I think it was, GS 4BBB not a JI. I hate not pulling it off as well as Cassandra's 4ABB.

4. Give her more launching combos. She is an acrobat, right? Maybe a new launch move in which she can follow up with Updraft or some other moves, kinda like Yunseong's overhead kick during Crane or something. Give her an attack throw where she shreds her ring on a falling opponent like a monster truck tire on dirt.

Ok, let me start over with my Wishlist for Tira:
Costume:
We already have a P1 costume but my hopes for the P2 costume would be that it resembles somewhat of her SCIII costume:
tirsc3art3-jpg.4354

Moods:
If I am honest, I would prefer it if they got rid of the whole JS/GS thing. I preferred Tira in SCIII. If they were to keep it in, I'd want them to make up a permanent input e.g. A+K would make her hit her head and change sides on the first hit and stay on that side, regardless of whatever moves she uses apart from A+K. I also think they should make up new grabs for her in each side; or at least a command grab.

Moves:
I want Tira to return in SCV with a launcher; although I was thinking that it could be a command throw that launches the opponent into the air, accompanied with an input that summons her watchers to attack them for a few seconds (credit to the one who suggested using her watchers in battle). I also believe that they should bring in a stance for Tira which would help with her mix-ups. Plus, Namco, please make her Updraft a lot better, you couldn't really mix that up because most opponents nowadays can read what you are going to do so the easily GI it.

Balance:
In my opinion Tira doesn't need anything to balance her; apart from the transformation between the two sides. They need to bring in a fixed way of switching between the sides, automatically changing randomly is really annoying.

That's all I want to see change with Tira in SCV. Thanks for reading.

This is my idea for Tira's updraft :7: or :8: or :9::B::+::K: for Soul Calibur 5.

1. Instead of Tira Jumping high into the air like she does in SC3 and SC4 using :7: or :8: or :9::B::+::K: updraft and coming down on her opponent from out the air, with follow up attacks like :A:, :B:, or :K:

2. How about if in SC5, Tira's :7: or :8: or :9::B::+::K: updraft allowed her to quickly use the group of ravens to immeadiatly surround her body, causing her to disappear from the ground after the ravens flew off and the ravens rejoiced together up into the air, and Tira reappears inside the ravens in the air.

3. As soon as the ravens rejoice together in the air immediatly, Tira appears inside the group of ravens in the air and comes down towards her opponent immediatly from out of the air and have the choice to use one of her corresponding attacks while using updraft such as :A:, :B:, :K: or :A::+::G:.

BTW :A::+::G:, is a air grapple move that Tira could do against an air born opponent, while using my idea of up draft to appear into the air.

4. For Tira's air grapple move :A::+::G:, my idea was after Tira knocks the opponent into the air with a launching move, Tira could use updraft :7: or :8: or :9::B::+::K: to disappear from the gound and reappear into the air, using a group of ravens

to wrap her ring blade around the air born opponents neck and do a cannon ball roll down towards the ground with the opponent and slam the opponent into the ground very hard.

Additional attacks for air born enemies

5. The good part about my idea for Tira's updraft :7: or :8: or :9::B::+::K: for Soul Calibur 5 is that, you dont always have to grab the enemy after sending them air born into the air from a launching attack, you can also use my idea of Tira's updraft :7: or :8: or :9::B::+::K: to appear up into the air

with the air born opponent using a group of ravens and attack the air born opponent once, using the other moves that she can do while using updraft, such as :A:, :B:, or :K:.

Thank you for reading!!

haha if they are going to remove the jolly side moves for Tira...
whoops one good(average) Tira player will disappear (reference to me XD)

I would never leave Tira if they got rid of Jolly, instead... I would feel blessed or praised, that they got rid of that annoying ass side of her = ) She has a far more bad ass attitude and takes no prisoners, when she is in Gloomy state.

As long as she takes no damage from attacking in GS and they give her a lot of new moves, I will be more than satified. But I understand what your saying

WISHLIST

1) More stun game in JS
2) Less recovery frames off of Updraft
3) If there's health coming out in GS, health needs to go back in JS some kind of way.
4) Keep the 666666 Just Frame options available
5) A move where she can throw her hoopsword other than CH ws+B. Kind of like Ivy's WP 6B.

WISHLIST

1) More stun game in JS
2) Less recovery frames off of Updraft
3) If there's health coming out in GS, health needs to go back in JS some kind of way.
4) Keep the 666666 Just Frame options available
5) A move where she can throw her hoopsword other than CH ws+B. Kind of like Ivy's WP 6B.

666?...... lol Every one loves the mark of the beast move. LMAO

So I was considering something while playing a couple matches then kept my thoughts going while watching netflix. What if while in Gloomy she's practically Amy tier. She possess great rush down tools with her range, meaty whiff punishment off decent speed safe-ish moves, and has really scary punishment(44K would be good here if she had better options for the follow-up combo that didn't switch her back to Jolly and the head butt hit Special-Mid).

While in Jolly she is a better character than her current jolly, but isn't AS STRONG as Gloomy. That way there are obvious benefits of being in gloomy even with health loss, and finding ways to drag out long time in gloomy or "mood-management" would give rise to depth.

Back