A Calm Study in CaS.

Ramus

[14] Master
So this is my 3P of my characters, I like CaS just new costumes for the characters, but sometimes I recreate and might upload. My 3P are usually very plain without big things.

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png
    762.3 KB · Views: 973
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png
    827.1 KB · Views: 891
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png
    771.6 KB · Views: 942
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png
    805.8 KB · Views: 833
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png
    700.3 KB · Views: 856
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png
    785.6 KB · Views: 779
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png
    785.6 KB · Views: 865
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png
    798.1 KB · Views: 803
I like the first one a lot.The skirt caught my eye. I wont lie the other ones a a bit bland. I think you need to add some detail to them. Maybe some patterns, stickers or extra equipment. Definitely not bad though! Keep improving and sharing!

I agree with dark. that first one is defeinitely the prize winner. I like what you did with the hat on viola. that little gothic lolita style is rare to come by. especially because tweaking that hat takes some time. I have a couple with that particular style as well.

actually, i didn't notice that it was pyrrha until i got to the next pic that said her name :P

and I have an idea about how you got that piece that way. that's why i did ask

Tira and Pyrrha are my favorites because it's something very simple, yet it gives me ideas. Everything else could use a bit more work, but it's good to see you try your hand at CAS. CAS is but a tedious mode. Keep on sharing.

They're simple but a lot of them are pretty for that reason ^^ I particularly like A Pat's 3P in your second post... something haunting about that one. Ventura is adorable :3
Anyway! Keep going ^_^

Thanks I will give some information about the CaS, because I think it is kind of important.

Lairt, it is a kind of mechanic, he tried to do the same kind of weapon that one time he saw a woman using to kill his father, for a glowing piece of metal, in the end he was able to craft but do to the lack of life it was harder to use requiring more skill, he is trying to track her down now, without much luck. Lairt is trial backwards. (I know not very original but... oh well.)

Naidraug, at a very young age was a very sick boy, do to the wars caused for Soul Edge his parents were never home, and since he used to spend all his days laying in the bed there were never a problem, one day while playing outside in one of the few occasions were he was healthy, a group of bandits attacked him, Sophitia that was passing by defeated the enemies, he was very happy, she gave him one feather (The detail in his hand.) is was just a silver feather, one day in his youth he had a dream of "the lady" (Sophie) asking him to guard the holy sword. (It was actually Elysium) so he worked hard to become stronger so the day would come to he protect the holy sword. Naidraug is guardian backwards.

Ventura it is a rich lady that the family failed, and now she is a mercenarie and treasure hunter, she also work as a scout, one day she found a jewel that "told her to find the girl, that once hold Soul Calibur" because she confused Lexia with Xinghua she gave the jewel to her. Ventura means fortuity.

You really have a knack for CaS! Your SOLDIER Elysium 3p and your blue Sophitia are my favorites of your exhibit. I can see from your character designs and color palettes that you have tremendous room for growth. So get your ass over to PockyYoshi's Link Thread and learn some advanced CaS techniques!

Here are a few of the ideas you'll find:

Pay particular attention to stickers with textures (bump mapping) like the pockets, the phoenix, and the eye. These are invaluable tools for making extra layers of clothing. Some of my own creations are "clothed" in nothing but underwear and stickers.

Another useful tool is the super-sized sticker like the one you placed on Ventura's skirt. As I'm sure you've already noticed, these add flair to your creations without the monotony of the preset pattterns.

Remember that you can also alter the position of your sticker by holding SQUARE (I'm not sure, it's been a while) + D pad. This is useful for placing stickers on or below the torso (where you can't normally reach).

Anyways, best of luck in SCV!

So here we have some news, Patroklos fled from a prsion after be convicted to death for being you know a killer, Z.W.E.I is blind and is stabbed by the fall, Ely is Sophie that fled from Soul Calibur control, Pyrrha is moving on. The others are CaS...
The first Pyrrha is good.

Khun, Silabus, Sakubo and Tekanaka are recreation, my old save file was deleted so everything was lost, my "new" mains are Suffering Justice siblings and Robotic Werewolf

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png
    815.2 KB · Views: 637
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png
    807.9 KB · Views: 606
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png
    804.1 KB · Views: 594
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png
    814.9 KB · Views: 606
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png
    789.8 KB · Views: 583
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png
    794.6 KB · Views: 565
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png
    811.6 KB · Views: 587
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_7.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_7.png
    805.4 KB · Views: 599
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.png
    783.5 KB · Views: 1,834
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9.png
    815.6 KB · Views: 555
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_10.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_10.png
    815.2 KB · Views: 608
The orange Pat, gray Pat with silky long hair, the Cass SCIV inspired Pyrrha, and Sakubo tend to catch my interest. All of your work could use some more fixing, but they do give me some ideas. Keep on sharing.

Here is my Haseo Xth Form CaS. One is a basic mugshot, while the other is him showcasing the DG-X

Attachments

• Haseo Xth form.jpg
    Haseo Xth form.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 524
  • Haseo Xth with Weapon.jpg
    Haseo Xth with Weapon.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 563
Oh, well I just made him XD I remember I tried making the Terror of Death form a while back in IV, but I didn't wanna use Zas to make him authentic. Seeing your CaS chars inspired me to finally make this form. Plus, it's a char I can actually use ^.^ merci

I really like your Pyrrha and Sophie. I'm probably going to steal them while your not looking. Prison Pat is really cool as well. He gives me an eerie feel that while eerie is delightful to get from a CaS. Well at the risk of repeating previous posts many of them seem to be missing that one factor. The BOOM!!! that makes them stand out. I won't pretend to know what they are missing. There are countless people who are far more skilled than I am.Perhaps you should have since Yoshi has already been here maybe send a message to Le_Bello. He definitely gave my CaS an extensive review.
I'm kinda jealous actually, they are all delightful.

Thanks, but I guess is mostly because I'm a little plain myself, I don't nail overly hard to do CaS ahah but really thank you for the opinion.

Thanks, but I guess is mostly because I'm a little plain myself, I don't nail overly hard to do CaS ahah but really thank you for the opinion.
Well simplicity isn't a bad thing on the contrary, Well done simple CaS can speak an epic on the scale of the Odyssey. Your not missing for lack of a better work "Bling" It's that something that writes the novel. It's what gives your CaS life or something profound along those lines. Sorry if I'm ranting that's my take on it.

Back