A Fourth SC2HD Video Released by Namco-Bandai

With the recently announced release date for Soulcalibur II HD Online, Namco has revealed the newest video to join the previous three; featuring Ivy and Nightmare. I'm already super excited for the upcoming re-release of Soulcalibur II, are you? The release date for Soulcalibur II HD Online is the 20th of November 2013.

UPDATE: Namco-Bandai has contacted us and confirmed that SC2HD will be released on November 19 on PSN and November 20 on XBL; they will be available for purchase at $20.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my 9 more days! Although I don't think I would like to use nm now he just seems less of a character not hating or anything. Sophitia FTW.

With the recently announced release date for Soulcalibur II HD Online, Namco reveal the newest video to join the previous three; featuring Ivy and Nightmare. I'm already super excited for the upcoming re-release of Soulcalibur II, are you?

Sorry to be that guy but, *revealed or "reveals" depending on your choice of phrasing.

Also; it'd be cool of you to include the new release date in the OP for plebs like me who don't follow Namco-Bandai on social media.

Edit: Unless of course, you mean the one Jaxel had previously mentioned. But it'd still be cool to include it in the OP, for clarity. I parenthesis or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently the TGS build was not like this; I am assuming they recorded all of these videos earlier, and are releasing them gradually over time up until launch.

Two more Wednesdays.

it's been so damn long, as awesome as he is I'm not sure I'd be able to get used to playing SC2 Nightmare

Last edited:
Good. Someone with PSN on the 19th can confirm whether it's based on PAL or NSTC so that I can deiced whether or not I purchase it on the 20th.

I don't know where that noise came from (Nightmare's armor?), but it's the most annoying thing I've ever heard in a SC game. Hopefully you can switch off certain sound effects in the game options.

Will be getting it on the 19th. I'm hoping that only the EU release is based off the PAL version.
I really don't see why this would be the case, given the inclusion of online play. We're probably getting the PAL version. It's kind of a baffling decision, but no stupider than writing the game off before we've had a chance to see how the differences really affect the game (which is what I fully expect will happen, because this is 8WayRun).

Last edited:
Hey, it would be kind of a win-win if the different regions had different versions. I personally hate when I get matched up with someone across the world with 500ms.

I mean, if the bugs in the PAL version are fixed, fine. If we get a broken/buggy version for no other reason than Namco's laziness then yes, I'm going to be extremely upset. Mostly because everyone will write it off, resume playing SC5, and then I go back to not playing SC again.

I know that my expectations for the SC2 spark are too high, but even if it meant 6 months of decent tournament attendance I'd be happy. I'd travel consistently and hold events of my own for it until interest faded.

Live streams

2 Viewers
Diabro420
Diabro420
FGC Fridays Warmup Session : SC6

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrdaniyel
Back