A soul calibur fanfic: FABTB

CrazyYoshimitsu

[10] Knight
Or "Fists Ae Better Than Blades" as the full of this thread.

CY's Dart account: http://slycopper23.deviantart.com/

This is a fanfic where I take the girls of SC and throw boxing into the mix with humor. Aside from that, I pretty mcuh don't have anything else to say. But if you're bored, ro like SC then you might enjoy this fic.

P.S.

I might do the 8wr fanfic, and put it up there.

P.S.S

Going to work on another chapter for FABTB.

Edit: Plz start at chapter 1. I hate ppl who skip chapters.

I'm half tempted to plug my own fic, but instead I'll just go with the "cool story bro" thing and be on my merry way.

Best wishes with your stuff.

Or "Fists Ae Better Than Blades" as the full of this thread.

CY's Dart account: http://slycopper23.deviantart.com/

This is a fanfic where I take the girls of SC and throw boxing into the mix with humor. Aside from that, I pretty mcuh don't have anything else to say. But if you're bored, ro like SC then you might enjoy this fic.

P.S.

I might do the 8wr fanfic, and put it up there.

P.S.S

Going to work on another chapter for FABTB.

Edit: Plz start at chapter 1. I hate ppl who skip chapters.

So what are you making?
Because (no offense), I have no idea what you're trying to say.

So what are you making?
Because (no offense), I have no idea what you're trying to say.

I'll put it simple friend. I'm doing a fanfic about Soul calibur with boxing. Sorry if there was any misunderstanding in my last post.

Psylocke: I'll put it simple" friend". IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN DON'T READ IT YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!!! You must be the king of trolling.

P.s.

Still thinking about the 8wr fanfic.

Psylocke: I'll put it simple" friend". IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN DON'T READ IT YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!!! You must be the king of trolling.

I'm sorry, I tried to read it... but I simply could not "like" it, because I couldn't wade through your broken english.

Oh, the reason I said that is, wasn't there a thread talking about that before and it turned into a flame war? Or am I mistaken?

No sir, you are correct.

FP: There are characters happy in the SC world. The only oens who are emo is Amy, Ivy, and someone else. It's more drama, than emoish.

Fanfics are always great. For example:

He swung the thing blade like the darting tongue of a snake. He attacked with the frenzy of a madman, yet every strike was calculated and slackening the guard was impossible.

Ichigo gripped his Zangetsu tighter til the corners of the unfinished hilt bit into his hands. "Get off vampire dork!" He bellowed!

"Oh, I am no vampire, boy. I am far worse!" shouted Raphael. "Release my pokey poke sword!" *Raph then grew 40 feet tall, and turned all white save for the hole in his arm pit which was deepest black.* "I am... An Espammer!"

Time slowed to a crawl, and Ichigo could only watch as the terrible blade tore into his chest.

He swung the thing blade like the darting tongue of a snake. He attacked with the frenzy of a madman, yet every strike was calculated and slackening the guard was impossible.

Ichigo gripped his Zangetsu tighter til the corners of the unfinished hilt bit into his hands. "Get off vampire dork!" He bellowed!

"Oh, I am no vampire, boy. I am far worse!" shouted Raphael. "Release my pokey poke sword!" *Raph then grew 40 feet tall, and turned all white save for the hole in his arm pit which was deepest black.* "I am... An Espammer!"

Time slowed to a crawl, and Ichigo could only watch as the terrible blade tore into his chest.

If I could sig this, I would, ten times over.

Then they have sex with each other for ten paragraphs.

And we all know sex does not take 10 paragraphs to explain.

Play with each others shit for awhile, start out missionary, switch to (insert position here), guy blows load, say "I'm sorry... If I was drunk, I could've lasted longer."

The End.

I was thinking that Raph would force feed Ichigo until he got really fat, then they'd both turn into dragons wearing diapers, and then they'd punch each other in the gut for a while before they took turns watching each other lose control of their bladders, and then the sex....

This stuff writes itself.

Crazy Yoshimitsu:
My intentionally terrible prose aside, I'd suggest that you pay more attention to punctuation and tense in your writing. Even in fanfics, it's worth honing your skills rather than just tossing out a first draft and calling it good. Just a quick example.

Ivy: Well screw you guys.
She said with angry in her voice. The woman name was Ivy. A woman that has seek much pain and sorrow in her life, and is now wondering if she is the strongest woman in the world.

Anger rather than angry would be correct here.
If you preface the quote with 'Ivy:' Then you don't need to explain that her name is Ivy. The reader already knows this. Even if you feel you must leave that in for some reason, woman's is what you want over woman.
Something like; A woman who has found pain and sorrow in her life... Would be more consistent.

Back