A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold (SC6 edition)

VILARCANE

[14] Master
Second video is ready. It was a chore because my PC was constantly crashing but i managed to complete it, there is a minor issue with sc6 music playing alongside background music in a few parts towards the end but it creates a whole new track, like a remix :)
This video features 4 new CAS related to the universe of the guest character, i hope you’ll like them. The last two aren’t really canonic, just an artistic interpretation with a few unmistakable markers though. For those who haven’t watched the compilation video above i would recommend to do so to avoid spoiling the surprise...the picture is a drawing of mine which has nothing to do with the surprise CAS lol.

Last edited:

Umbra4life

[09] Warrior
Now is the time for the big reveal, let me know what you think here rather than on youtube...
Watch till the end for a big surprise that will hopefully make you feel the nostalgia and emotion i felt creating this guest.
For those who wonder about the first music, it’s the intro from a game which has a special place in my gamers heart called Champions of Norrath, diablo-like ARPG of yore :)

Make sure you select 720p vid quality for optimal experience, crank up the volume, kick back and enjoy the show.

Vil

That was such a fun and impressive video, Vil! I missed some of your new creations so that was a great way to recap! As usual, your creations are stunningly creative!! 😀 I can't wait to see what you come up with once Season 2 is released!

WySmash

[05] Battler
wow just watched the video, the last 2 characters were very impressive.

seriously the way you did the pants was amazing, it seems to be a mix of the scale texture and pocket stickers. but the way it catches light makes it look nothing like the original texture.

Actually, I prefer your original interpretations to the actual predator designs, i'm wondering what a female predator would look like in this style.

seems like you're still enjoying making characters, even if it's just a little.

VILARCANE

[14] Master
wow just watched the video, the last 2 characters were very impressive.

seriously the way you did the pants was amazing, it seems to be a mix of the scale texture and pocket stickers. but the way it catches light makes it look nothing like the original texture.

Actually, I prefer your original interpretations to the actual predator designs, i'm wondering what a female predator would look like in this style.

seems like you're still enjoying making characters, even if it's just a little.
Thanks Wysmash, i am really glad you noticed the new dual layer pants and that you dug my interpretation of the original designs, i am humbled.
Idea of a female guest char, great ! Why don’t ya do it yourself and post it here if you want, i am done but you can steal the designs and make them your own, i owe you that much mate.

Last edited:

VILARCANE

[14] Master
Oh, i thought you're gonna be taking a break from now on. My apologies. Well in that case, i can't wait for another surprises from you :)

Yeah, HK has been absent for a while now. I wonder what he's been up to... maybe preparing for a big comeback combined with his usual long introduction. lol Wait, he's playing Tekken too? maybe he might find some inspiration from that game... or perhaps just wanna let go of his frustration after a tiring day at work or school. Either way, i eagerly await for his return... and his reviews. lol
Hey TG sorry totally missed this reply of yours, sorry. HK is a nice guy, he just slightly overcommits and overdelivers sometimes :) but he has such a big heart, that’s what makes his charm...he’ll be back when he is tired of T7, didn’t take me long lol. I know he won’t mind us teasing him a bit either :)

Last edited:

VILARCANE

[14] Master
Totally unrelated, i loved battlechasers game and am eagerly anticipating darksiders genesis presented at gamescom !!! And i preordered and paid in full doom eternal collector with 1:1 helmet, crazy me :)

TopGun87

[06] Combatant
Hey TG sorry totally missed this reply of yours, sorry. HK is a nice guy, he just slightly overcommits and overdelivers sometimes :) but he has such a big heart, that’s what makes his charm...he’ll be back when he is tired of T7, didn’t take me long lol. I know he won’t mind us teasing him a bit either :)
It’s ok VC. Yeah, i can tell HK is very passionate about his hobby, even go as far as hiring an artist to draw his favorite CAS. I guess now he’s probably thinking about how to impress us once he comes back. But he knows it won’t be easy... especially after looking at your recent CASs. I think it’s a tough job for him.

And now, yet another masterpiece in that new video. That new type of
Predator
looks really outstanding. And his design suits to a more tactical and agile version of him... which i’m sure that’s what you’re going for.

VILARCANE

[14] Master
It’s ok VC. Yeah, i can tell HK is very passionate about his hobby, even go as far as hiring an artist to draw his favorite CAS. I guess now he’s probably thinking about how to impress us once he comes back. But he knows it won’t be easy... especially after looking at your recent CASs. I think it’s a tough job for him.

And now, yet another masterpiece in that new video. That new type of
Predator
looks really outstanding. And his design suits to a more tactical and agile version of him... which i’m sure that’s what you’re going for.
Absolutely what i went for with those two designs, i just kept the muscles, now i am waiting for wysmash’s female version :)

VILARCANE

[14] Master
Please consider this link :) :

Alexandra

Fearless Eyes
Please consider this link :) :
When I've got some extra cash I'd love to support. How long are you planning to keep the donations open?

VILARCANE

[14] Master
When I've got some extra cash I'd love to support. How long are you planning to keep the donations open?
Thx Alexandra. Well end of September is the idea if i want to have enough time to edit and print. It should show in the description, or am i the only one to see the set end date ?

Last edited: