A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold (SC6 edition)

Ok, i made one OC and one Edit last night, let's keep our head...uh blood cold and post one at a time (teaser : the other is a girl :)
Looking at the race preset, i noticed Lizzie had a kinda different face in SC6, hmmm...
Here comes Lizardman on a whole different...scale ? :)

Well, f... Lizardman, that scaly idiot was quickly overthrown...
Behold two-tongued King Naja and his army of poisonous Cobras !

Don't i look FANG-tastic in-game ?

Bonus Pic : Yada Yada, I am the new Retile King in Venom City ! More snake puns please...Arden, anyone ?

Last edited:
Ok, i made one OC and one Edit last night, let's keep our head...uh blood cold and post one at a time (teaser : the other is a girl :)
Looking at the race preset, i noticed Lizzie had a kinda different face in SC6, hmmm...
Here comes Lizardman on a whole different...scale ? :)

Well, f... Lizardman, that scaly idiot was quickly overthrown...
Behold two-tongued King Naja and his army of poisonous Cobras !

Don't i look FANG-tastic in-game ?

Bonus Pic : Yada Yada, I am the new Retile King in Venom City ! More snake puns please...Arden, anyone ?
Y'know, @brucege was right. You're hissing people off (get it?) with those creations of yours! Jokes aside, indeed they are on a whole another level, i would've never thought of a Snakeman CaS. Amazing!!!

And those puns...pure artistry😂😂

Y'know, @brucege was right. You're hissing people off (get it?) with those creations of yours! Jokes aside, indeed they are on a whole another level, i would've never thought of a Snakeman CaS. Amazing!!!

And those puns...pure artistry😂😂

hahaha (p)hissing people off, good one, instant giggle from me :)
You know that is not my intent of course, quite the contrary, inspire & share is more my thing, as with my drawings.
I really love your puns, keep them coming !

Now that Matty is back, i have to post my first SC6 female CAS...
Viewer discretion advised, this is :
JOLLY (my interpretation of the good and clownesque / burlesque side of her dual personality), with a touch of erotisme (french word).
Btw JOLIE means cute in french...next time i'd probably do GLOOMY, or i can let Matty do her instead (no, not DO her you little pervs ! :)

Voilà, ça vous plait ?

Last edited:
stažený soubor.jpg

(maybe put em in NSFW spoilers doe)

View attachment 52437

(maybe put em in NSFW spoilers doe)
Oh Ainsley...the Bob Ross of cooking sure is haunting our lives😂😂 That sums up my reaction to Jolly but add some hype to it too.
Now that Matty is back, i have to post my first SC6 female CAS...
Viewer discretion advised, this is :
JOLLY (my interpretation of the good and clownesque / burlesque side of her dual personality), with a touch of erotisme (french word).
Btw JOLIE means cute in french...next time i'd probably do GLOOMY, or i can let Matty do her instead (no, not DO her you little pervs ! :)

Voilà, ça vous plait ?
Très bien mon'amie! (I'm actually Greek but i also speak very few French, sorry for any mistakes)

This CaS perfectly captures the whole burlesque aura, especially with its vibrant rainbow color scheme befitting of a circus clown. Btw, no puns on this one because i'm in awe of what you did, simply awesome! :)
P.S: is that War from Darksiders i see as your profile pic?

Gee, thanks my greek friend...et de plus ton français est parfait !

btw, there are a lot of things to try and figure out for detective brucege on this one (or any watson)...a clue : try to find a hair ribbon in your game for starters...

ps : for the sake of readability and avoid thread repetition, i'd advise not to quote everything, only the bits you need...if you guys/girls don't mind of course.

A question to admins, whenever there is nudity, how can we post stuff, openly or does it absolutely need to be behind spoiler curtains ?
Not going to show-off obscenities, just like the CAS above, and not on a regular basis either :)
How much nudity is allowed in the CAS we can post here, just wondering ?

A couple bonus pics from the JOLLY then, as an example, and because i posted too few ingame pics of her :

Last edited:
A question to admins, whenever there is nudity, how can we post stuff, openly or does it absolutely need to be behind spoiler curtains ?
Not going to show-off obscenities, just like the CAS above, and not on a regular basis either :)

A couple bonus pics from the JOLLY then, as an example, and because i posted too few ingame pics of her :

Confusing...like the nudity...hate clowns 🤡.....still nicely done....

Oh i forgot you hate clowns, what about cobras then, chobek's best friend (is the dog all right ?)
Thanks for dropping by

Oh i forgot you hate clowns, what about cobras then, chobek's best friend (is the dog all right ?)
Thanks for dropping by
Conan and the cobra are very cool.... and although it pains me to say it the clown is also nice :) .... and yes I love my Dog :)

Thx, i know it must be hard for you to admit you like my JOLLY :)
It is not CONAN (refer to p1 :), it is CROM, his deity !

About clowns in general :
We french people are all clowns before the world...well, ok, maybe someone from your end of the world TRUMPS us in that respect...
Oh, and didn't you do a clown CAS in SC5, because you know, my favourite part of your blog is "from a different place and time", and it features a clown which inspired me to do mine in 5...so who is the clown now ? :)

Last edited:
Thx, i know it must be hard for you to admit you like my JOLLY :)
It is not CONAN (refer to p1 :), it is CROM, his deity !

About clowns in general :
We french people are all clowns before the world...well, ok, maybe someone from your end of the world TRUMPS us in that respect...
Oh, and didn't you do a clown CAS in SC5, because you know, my favourite part of your blog is "from a different place and time", and it features a clown which inspired me to do mine in 5...so who is the clown now ? :)
I did make a clown.... I see the error of my ways.... please don’t make a Trump with tits.... 😊

I did make a clown.... I see the error of my ways.... please don’t make a Trump with tits.... 😊
That, my friend, would be impossible due to lack of (blonde) raccoon hair ! (please refer to your own thread for further information on the raccoon-gate)
In other words, it tits absolutely impossible :)

Nudity is permitted to a limited extent. One person made a nude edit of Talim. She's 15, so that's illegal (in US, at least). Characters 18 and over are permitted as long as (1) they are not designed in a manner intended to disturb public sensibilities and (2) they don't scare off forum traffic (due to graphic imagery). The tests to establish these two requirements are holistic, so I examine the creations, the comments, and also the context.

tl;dr - Love the clown. Review upcoming.

Duly noted !

tl;dr - Love the clown. Review upcoming
Yeeeeeeeeees ! my precioussssss brucege review
King Naja review too, or are you afraid of snakes ? :)

Back