A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold (SC6 edition)

On the other hand, wouldn't have it been easier to allow the creator to lock his creation for edits, and just make the OC's identity visible in the game (you can see it by clicking a button where you download shared CAS).
Yeah, that would certainly help.

Cagouille....i did slaver philos hahaha, the thumbsnail was especially amazing! She feels a bit sluggish though ;D

I'm pretty sure I have your Siegfried on xbox (middle of the map in the u.s.). Had to snag him so I could unlock your mysteries. Haven't tried to see if he's locked out online. I wish there was a better way to find CAS. But there are some creative people out there.
Now that's cool thanks for letting me know ! I will be posting my CAS over the next few hours so if anyone manages too grab one or two please report back :) just uploaded and downloaded my libelulle :) think you can only have one shared CAS at a time ?

Last edited:
On the other hand, wouldn't have it been easier to allow the creator to lock his creation for edits, and just make the OC's identity visible in the game (you can see it by clicking a button where you download shared CAS).
Yeah, that would certainly help.

Cagouille....i did slaver philos hahaha, the thumbsnail was especially amazing! She feels a bit sluggish though ;D

I sure hope your mid term include a pun exam. Anyway i am sure you'll snail it !

I was unable to save my edited customized CAS to my unique tab. Yes, you can only share 1 CAS at a time. I'm getting no luck getting a match, so I can't try a customized online.

First a few experiments.

SUMORILLA is a brutal Sumo who was expelled from his dojo after snapping an opponents neck (also for his tendency to poop himself during fights). He since then roams feudal Japan killing and robbing whoever stands in his way. His true name is Ganryu, ancestor of the infamous SFII sumotori, the ressemblance is uncanny once his upper armor breaks :) Oh and he loves roast chicken so much he used all 3 ExEq slots for that one...
Having fun with body build, stickers and stuff

DOLLIM is a plastic doll mishandled by her owner, she was brought to life by Azwel and now seeks revenge over young gamers.
An experiment on giving CAS a plastic toy-like look and rethinking eye prosthetics :), maybe not a keeper idk

RED DRAGON edit, because damn, that Groh draconic weapon just is the perfect match

1542885384369.png

Last but not least, my first CAS with the shapeshifter race, the DARK KNIGHT
Need no background story right ? But let me just mention that i didn't use a single piece of standard Eq.
just a game of stickers and ExEQ, hope you'll find him battractive :)

1542890623680.png

1542890673520.png

Last edited:
My second shapeshifter CAS is a revival of the Mayan CASt i did on SC5.

TUPAKAN is a warrior priest god in charge of sacrifices and other mayan rituals. He uses sacrificial dagger or mayan sword plus one pistol-sword stolen from a conquistador leader.
He goes bare head with parrot feather ornament or with straw coiffe, and wears a conquistador helmet and skull coated in gold as pauldrons, or goes with quetzacoatl pauldrons decorated with green lapis lazuli and jaguar fur (might have to revamp the fur color and make the dots full).

Last edited:
Thanks, i am either intimidated or aroused by my CAS :)
I removed a few pics from first post because i have tweaked a few things and some better pics to show...

Last edited:
Still working on Cervy weaponry look (needs to scream Maya a bit louder :), rest i made the jag fur look like a jag fur (color/dot tweaks) and used the flashy gradient pattern to make the stone ornament look like a set of green and blue lapis lazuli stones rather than black obsidian look (some of the pics are latest jewel version, other with older obsidian look, sorry for that, i mayadd :)

On the other Tupakan, i just went for bump map and blue Lapis Lazuli. I wanted both CAS to have some slight color differences in headgear, jewelry, even thumbnails to avoid confusion when i wanna pick a specific one...

day

and night...
1542965715060.png

bumpmap pattern (shades of blue) :

rainbow pattern (two colors of lapis lazuli)
1542965601483.png

1542965840728.png

1542965436296.png

I also wish all my american friends a happy thanksgivin' ! Turkeys will be sacrificed by Tupakan for free !
I will probably do some more MAYAN, i am incapable to stop :)

Last edited:
Malim: The maid outfit combined with the granny hair and glasses really pulls off the granny look haha. I like how you positioned the heart juuuust so that you leave the skull showing like eyes. Seeing Talim as a crazy undead grandma is just the kind of transformation I needed.

Libellule (dragonfly): Omg the colors are ridiculous. In a fabulous way, of course. This is one of the coolest fairies I’ve seen yet. I’ll need to revive the fairy competition sometime. I like the sub pattern you used to make the custom jewelry on the helmet. Also, I’ve never seen custom rainbow eyebrows like that before. Cool discovery, and in keeping with the rainbow theme too. Excellent. Love the custom hair with the raven sticker too. I’m pretty sure the Taki body suit doesn’t have the vaginal fold like that too. Haha. Good use of the scar sticker there.

Swatxi: I love Cyberpunk! I love how you found an actual use for that awkward half-open helmet. Looks much cooler with the custom visor. The camo pattern really works wonders on changing the soul caliber tone into cyberpunk. Nice touch actually using that white border on the pocket stickers for the transition from ExEq to skin too. Even a police badge on the shirt. I don’t spot a third ExEq. If you have the space, you could always use it to further customize the helmet, cover the eyes on the chest armor, or add detailing to the waist.

Geish-ai: Awesome robot build! Looks like something from Ghost in the Shell. Love how you combined stickers with makeup for extra detailing. Super use of the bump-mapped star and zipper stickers to add robot details to the automaton body. Something only possible in Soul Calibur 6. I really gotta play around with these other races too. I’m gonna see if I can whip up a robot too. Love the cool custom attack drone too. Again, I can’t spot the third ExEq.

Sharkalibur: Brilliant shark. Really cool trick using the zipper sticker like teeth. I’ll be stealing that tech. I especially like how you made the white underside of the shark using stickers. Not quite sure which stickers you used for it. Also time to look into aquatic-themed CaS. Yeah, might as well copy your whole gallery haha.

Cagouille: Perfect snail character. Patch sticker nipples spotted! Hey, the hair actually looks nice! I’d love to see a hairier version of these fairies.

Sumorilla: I don’t know where you get all these crazy ideas. But that’s a hilarious concept. Shit you beat me to the mouth on the mask tech I was gonna use on another CaS, but I couldn’t get it to work on mine. Nice discovery! Lovin’ that roast chicken too. Lol. Poopy butt is win.

Dollim: awww that is adorable. The crossed eyes are beautiful. I’m not sure how you got the to work. Are they two separate ExEq? Love the super girly theme you have going too.

Batman: Great job using the star sticker to shape the mask. Also the goggles to form the eyes.

Tupakan: oh shit, the shapeshifter race for the golden Aztec is absolutely perfect. Great custom hair too! Generally, I don’t like custom hair that much in SC6, but it works well for the two Tupakans since it looks like short, unkempt hair. Great use of patterns on the maid brim to make it look like basket weave. Also very legit earrings. Very Aztec-ish. I think you mentioned some trick about eyes in the tech thread. Very clever.

Anastaki: Lovin’ the S&M theme. Especially that custom skirt, which manages to cover like nothing at all. Cool leather straps tying the bikini to the collar too. Awesome work on the panties too. Literally perfect. Good thing you put that in spoilers haha. The handprint on the ass is hilarious too. I’d probably flip the hand the other way though for obvious reasons ;)

Overall: I literally get inspiration for like half my characters from this thread. Especially for non-conventional warrior CaS. Sci-fi, water, dolls, etc.

Wow, on xbox can't type long msg but i'll review your reviews later and i'll even throw in a very special scifi CAS for you. Third Exeq not spotted twice, hehe, i'll help ya out l'ami :)

Malim: The maid outfit combined with the granny hair and glasses really pulls off the granny look haha. I like how you positioned the heart juuuust so that you leave the skull showing like eyes. Seeing Talim as a crazy undead grandma is just the kind of transformation I needed.

Thaaaaaank yooouuuuuu myyyyyy gooooood maaaaaaan, haaaaa *artritis creaks*

Libellule (dragonfly): Omg the colors are ridiculous. In a fabulous way, of course. This is one of the coolest fairies I’ve seen yet. I’ll need to revive the fairy competition sometime. I like the sub pattern you used to make the custom jewelry on the helmet. Also, I’ve never seen custom rainbow eyebrows like that before. Cool discovery, and in keeping with the rainbow theme too. Excellent. Love the custom hair with the raven sticker too. I’m pretty sure the Taki body suit doesn’t have the vaginal fold like that too. Haha. Good use of the scar sticker there.

This CAS took control of my mind and led me to uncharted territories of colors, techniques, and whimsicality, she is (with Cagouille) probably the one CAS i am most proud of, and i don't like fairies that much in general (not being homophobic here, okay :)
I think you spotted all details, even the most intimate ones, you didn't mention the dragonfly head/hat, but i am sure you noticed, since it is a central part of the design wow effect and puts a virtual size on the CAS.

Swatxi: I love Cyberpunk! I love how you found an actual use for that awkward half-open helmet. Looks much cooler with the custom visor. The camo pattern really works wonders on changing the soul caliber tone into cyberpunk. Nice touch actually using that white border on the pocket stickers for the transition from ExEq to skin too. Even a police badge on the shirt. I don’t spot a third ExEq. If you have the space, you could always use it to further customize the helmet, cover the eyes on the chest armor, or add detailing to the waist.

Haha, got you (to be fair you got me with scarecrow) : if you look closely at some of the pics, i like to make it less obvious but Ardent spotted them, there is the visor, the antennas for cyberwifi, and there are boosters on the back of the CAS you can see on some pics, allowing SWATXI to hover above obstacles and do surprise attacks on unaware rioters :)

Geish-ai: Awesome robot build! Looks like something from Ghost in the Shell. Love how you combined stickers with makeup for extra detailing. Super use of the bump-mapped star and zipper stickers to add robot details to the automaton body. Something only possible in Soul Calibur 6. I really gotta play around with these other races too. I’m gonna see if I can whip up a robot too. Love the cool custom attack drone too. Again, I can’t spot the third ExEq.

It's quite tricky to do a good robot with such limited options with the automata, but if you think outside the box, you can do a mannequin too...
Playing with races is a big part of the challenge tbh, since we work with even less options than the human race or main cast edits.
Third ExEq you might have missed is that i added goggles to give some robotic depth to the robotic eye, subtle, but if you look back, you'll understand the added value from a cyborg-design POV.

Sharkalibur: Brilliant shark. Really cool trick using the zipper sticker like teeth. I’ll be stealing that tech. I especially like how you made the white underside of the shark using stickers. Not quite sure which stickers you used for it. Also time to look into aquatic-themed CaS. Yeah, might as well copy your whole gallery haha.

Underbelly : the square sticker with round corners, rotation mode. Go ahead and fish what you need to do your own.
Gills and ailerons i am sure you spotted too, i tried aileron on the back, but it made more sense to pimp up the helmet.
The fishhook looking weapon was the more original choice vs. trident, but trident work too.
The trickest part was finding the right shape for the heart so that the teeth look curved and pointy enough :)
Again, steal all you like, the whole lot of you, it is the purpose of sharing with friends.
As always, maxed out ExEq and stickers.

Cagouille: Perfect snail character. Patch sticker nipples spotted! Hey, the hair actually looks nice! I’d love to see a hairier version of these fairies.

I edited those, since they didn't add anything : nipples i mean. Hair is the afro/helmet trick, the pattern looks like dribble and does the trick. Not a keeper, i want her to stay the 50% sexy/scary type.

Sumorilla: I don’t know where you get all these crazy ideas. But that’s a hilarious concept. Shit you beat me to the mouth on the mask tech I was gonna use on another CaS, but I couldn’t get it to work on mine. Nice discovery! Lovin’ that roast chicken too. Lol. Poopy butt is win.

When i moved the hideous face sticker up on the facemask, i just saw a gorilla nose, that iz all, tbh, then i build the concept around it, i even experienced with full black and grey skin, but didn't really look as good as my SC5 gorillas. I will probably do one along the way, just missing a few key elements. Actually sumos or MMA fighters sometimes poop themselves on very rare occasions due to muscle strain / stress / whatever, i won't link any youtube vid (sorry for messing with your sport G. :)

Dollim: awww that is adorable. The crossed eyes are beautiful. I’m not sure how you got the to work. Are they two separate ExEq? Love the super girly theme you have going too.

Crossed eyes, you take 2 apples and the big dot pattern (blue, violet and ?), color 2 of the 3 dots (the right ones!), applying the desired cornea color and then use the pupil color for the...pupil, then you play with size and angle until you get the stare of a doll that's been shaken wildly by her owner.

Batman: Great job using the star sticker to shape the mask. Also the goggles to form the eyes.

It has to be the one of the most complex barebone CAS that still looks way better than most of the batman i have seen, using a tricky race.
I think the cape helps and lot, and you didn't mention the non lethal weapon styles for main/alt.
I had no stickers left to do a better batman insignia, even though i knew exactly how to do a perfect one, that would require no less than 4 sticker slots :)

Tupakan: oh shit, the shapeshifter race for the golden Aztec is absolutely perfect. Great custom hair too! Generally, I don’t like custom hair that much in SC6, but it works well for the two Tupakans since it looks like short, unkempt hair. Great use of patterns on the maid brim to make it look like basket weave. Also very legit earrings. Very Aztec-ish. I think you mentioned some trick about eyes in the tech thread. Very clever.

I like it when i sweep you off your chair, even after all this time virtually spent together reviewing each other's stuff. Custom hair is supposed to looke exactly like a genuine mayan haircut, quite happy with that one, using only one heart. The earrings, i was lucky, since you can position jack shit with Voldo's eye spikes, so you have to pray that the width will smile on you...

Anastaki: Lovin’ the S&M theme. Especially that custom skirt, which manages to cover like nothing at all. Cool leather straps tying the bikini to the collar too. Awesome work on the panties too. Literally perfect. Good thing you put that in spoilers haha. The handprint on the ass is hilarious too. I’d probably flip the hand the other way though for obvious reasons ;)

Thanks, the brims are very versatile and pattern friendly. Leather straps = demonic horns, open panties with butterfly and the libellule effect :
I thought you'd mention the butterfly sticker for the sexy mask, something totally new and very 50 shady :)
Good point on the handprint, i got spanked :) i will implement the change asap...

Overall: I literally get inspiration for like half my characters from this thread. Especially for non-conventional warrior CaS. Sci-fi, water, dolls, etc.

Such heartwarming praise mon ami, considering the huge amount of time and effort i put into my CAS, and into the posts.
I could do conventional CAS all day, and i do sometimes when i think i have a fresh idea, even after all those years. You might have noticed i haven't yet tried to remaster any of my 350 SC5 CAS.
I am trying my best to support other threads, sometimes even when the opposite isn't true (iz ok), but all in all this is such a time sink when you have job, family, etc.
I am just posting because i like the community (and probably because this gives me a bit of social visibility too, since i am not on any real social media)

Your bonus SCIFI CAS forthcoming...

Brucege (and Ardent) rock :

[

Last edited:
Two T800,
Yet the same,
Ruthless killing machines,
Born from the same devious AI,
The savior, repurposed by mankind,
versus
The assassin, Cyberdyne offspring,
Hellbent on obliterating CONNOR
Trapped in a different time loop,
From which he just escaped rebellion custody,
They face each other on the stage of history

Two T800,
Yet the same,
Fighting each other for survival or apocalypse
For our future
You are terminated, fucker !

1543244033969.png

There is an easter egg hidden among the pics, can you find it ?

You are just so extremely talented I can barely handle it! 🤣 I spent all day yesterday observing every creation in this thread and they're all so out-of-the-box creative, I'm very envious! Some of your 2Ps are fantastic, I especially love Azwel's with the green forehead jewel. Out of them all my personal favorite is the clown. I'm a bit of a nudity freak myself (when it's tastefully done, of course) and I find her beautiful... in a freaky clown sorta way! Haha! Keep up the great work! 😉

You are just so extremely talented I can barely handle it! 🤣 I spent all day yesterday observing every creation in this thread and they're all so out-of-the-box creative, I'm very envious! Some of your 2Ps are fantastic, I especially love Azwel's with the green forehead jewel. Out of them all my personal favorite is the clown. I'm a bit of a nudity freak myself (when it's tastefully done, of course) and I find her beautiful... in a freaky clown sorta way! Haha! Keep up the great work! 😉

Thanks Umbra, i am really glad you enjoyed the thread, and that you took extra time to deconstruct all the layers of details, it means a lot, and don't be envious, just steal and reuse what you want, since i know you have the necessary skills to reconstruct :)

About nudes, did you notice there is nudity (partial) on Libellule and more on 50 shades of grey TAKINASTASIA (pics hidden behind spoilers).
Eros is a greek word, and i think Taki, Tira or Ivy etc. are screaming for erotiCAS :)
I know Talim is off-limits, and totally respect that, but those scar stickers really do wonders, you can even use your spider sticker to do n.....s but you know that Umbra. I just miss the racoon tail for, you know p.... hair, which i did on a custom Hilde back then...

1 2P and 1 OC incoming...

Let me introduce two new CAS i worked on last night, :

KAAN EEBAHL, a female cannibal warlord from Papua New Guinea
Quizz : how did i do the nose bone (authentic) ?

ZORRAPHAEL, a 2P based on Don Diego de la Vega :)
I know, too bad we have not a single cow-boy hat, therefore all 3 ExEqs went into making a proper Zorro hat, but at least he looks the part (i will probably post an alternate later on, i got an idea, and no, it will not be the civil Don Diego, too easy and no need to use a slot for a char i won't use).
Quizz : how did i do the hat ? and the 'stache ?

DO NOT CLICK ON SPOILERS BELOW BEFORE SCRATCHING YOUR HEAD A BIT BECAUSE THEY REVEAL THE SOLUTION FOR THE HAT...
THE REWARD WILL BE THE COOL IN-GAME PICS HIDDEN THERE :)

Back