A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold (SC6 edition)

I'm watching too! Year end is always terribly busy. Don't lose spirit, Vil!

Ok, i'll be waiting, i don't lose the spirit, i just had a look at 2B this morning before going to work and man, she has potential, not much new Eq though...

Now Raph, first, here is your gift CAS, i didn't want to do a copy paste of the first two elves, so i went for a more mystical / sexy one, i hope you like her, i called her RAPHAELF, suiting for a gift CAS, don't you think :

Then, looking at Ivy, i thought, man, this is exactly how Catwoman would look like, and the whip sword, and the rubber unitard, and the goggles, i mean, isn't that obvious :

1545139149733.png

1545139117050.png

focus on the zipper, perv !

I am busty and i know it...

where did he vanish ?

haha, here you are, you cat escape me !

For the IT professionals :

Now this is my quizz for her, extra difficult because she is all dressed in black, but the pictures serve a purpose, besides telling a story, and are here to help you :
All stickers and ExEq slots were put to good use to make a believable DC catwoman, but what and where are they ?...

wot, cat got your tongue ?

Last edited:
haha, not too far Spell :
bang is lipstick + round sticker beneath, otherwise it would be too transparent, only used lipstick to make the edge look like loose hair :)
sideburn are heart stickers, but could have been moon stickers, just needed the curve to fit right around the ears and not cover the back of the neck, as in the comics...
Zippers, collar, back, waist belt check...+ custom boots
what about the 3 ExEq then ?

Thanks for playing Spell :)

Last edited:
Now Raph, first, here is your gift CAS, i didn't want to do a copy paste of the first two elves, so i went for a more mystical / sexy one, i hope you like her, i called her RAPHAELF, suiting for a gift CAS, don't you think :

Hahaha, are you kidding? I FREAKING LOVE HER!!! Just look at her, awww, she looks so lovely! The name, the puns, 'tis perfect, you nailed it all!! Many thanks for the gift Vil, much appreciated work and effort :D Xmas gift arrives for you too, soon...;)[/QUOTE]

I love your quizzes.

The sideburn looked curved enough that it looked like the moon instead of a heart which you may have gotten curvier through the angling in projection.

The round sticker to darken the hair does sound quite genius though.

I kind of want to see you record some CaS-ing actually.

Haha thx and interesting request i'll take it under CASideration :)
and thanks for the quizzterest !

Last edited:
Here is my first attempt at 2B, i really love her moves and serious looks, i never played the game but now i might have too if it is a good one? I thought of this one as a female nemesis formy GROHperator :)

Obviously she has a lot more potential with unique weapon looks and some pretty neat Eq and ExEq, so Becky&Joe are gonna unleash a hoard of over the top CAS using some of that i am sure (and can't wait :)

SHE'S GOT 2B STRONG
SHE NEEDS 2BEAT THE OPPOSING FORCES
FOR THE WORLD 2B FREE AGAIN !

Here comes the weary weary battle hardened :

1545213641409.png

ALT 2BERET OFFICER :

2B CONTINUED :)

And a little NFSW teaser :

Quizz time :
What is the beret composed of ?
Hand-grenade ?
How did i do the open shirt piece and pale skin & makeup (to portray a female soldier/officer exhausted and depressed by world conflicts)

Voilà les amis !

Last edited:
1: Heart, Pure Ring, Goggles
2: Apple and Allegiance Mandible
3: Heart Sticker for open shirt. You used the makeup that covers the full face and has the purple blush by default. You also made the arms with the square maxed out in projection.

Just wondering how you were able to get the darker skintone...

Did they add the japanese preorder bonus ítems? Or you are playing the japanese versión?

Un, nipponban o purei shite kore made tanoshinde ita nodesuga, watashi wa jōdan o itte imasenga, anata ga don'na aitemu o seikaku ni motte iru no ka wakarimasen ?

1: Heart, Pure Ring, Goggles
2: Apple and Allegiance Mandible
3: Heart Sticker for open shirt. You used the makeup that covers the full face and has the purple blush by default. You also made the arms with the square maxed out in projection.

Just wondering how you were able to get the darker skintone...

Did you check how many ExEq you put in your answer, total, i count 5, what do you make of it ? :)
Try again for 1, only pure ring is correct
2 and 3 : spot-on.
Darker skintone is default skin tone, that's the trick my friend, i used it to simulate leggings and neck wrap :)

Did you check how many ExEq you put in your answer, total, i count 5, what do you make of it ? :)
Try again for 1, only pure ring is correct
2 and 3 : spot-on.
Darker skintone is default skin tone, that's the trick my friend, i used it to simulate leggings and neck wrap :)

Beret is composed of only two ExEq's, I think. Halo ring and the new Emil's mask(?), the version without the teeth lol. Very nice!

Ok, after my teaser (also in spoiler) here comes some true no holds barred NSFW stuff, so everything is in spoiler, click at your own risk.
I went as far as i could go with the BDSM kinky CAS angle...of course you can comment, but do not quote with pics thank ye, you'll understand why right after clicking :)

Test phase :

The final cross-dresser?/transgenre? CAS (that one is for you UMBRA :) :

In a fight against my new Terminator T2B model with deadly weaponry :

1545301003444.png

I'll probably experiment with different haircuts as well, like shorter, but for now i am quite happy with how ??? turned out :)

Back