A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold (SC6 edition)

WTF that's totally like Arnold face O_o
Yup i think i pretty much nailed him (like he did on that poor guy in Pred :). I'd just need to set battle comments if i can find smthg like : stick around or hasta la vista baby !...i love the battle comments but still haven't figured out how they really work, it seems buggy at best :(

If I struck you silly with this Schwarzy Alt, then you probably haven't seen my Terminator CAS page then, check it out for my two first T800 models where you have close-up shots (bottom of the page but the other ones might be worth a look too, just saying :

https://8wayrun.com/threads/a-tale-of-souls-and-swords-eternally-retold-sc6-edition.20445/page-12

I'll be back...to see what you think of them bro, and thx for the compliment

Ok, after my teaser (also in spoiler) here comes some true no holds barred NSFW stuff, so everything is in spoiler, click at your own risk.
I went as far as i could go with the BDSM kinky CAS angle...of course you can comment, but do not quote with pics thank ye, you'll understand why right after clicking :)

Test phase :

The final cross-dresser?/transgenre? CAS (that one is for you UMBRA :) :

In a fight against my new Terminator T2B model with deadly weaponry :

View attachment 56626

I'll probably experiment with different haircuts as well, like shorter, but for now i am quite happy with how ??? turned out :)

Page bump...

Season Greetings CAS continued,and a little background tale/story :

For XMAS, current day Talim built a snowman : she loves the TV show Outlander, so she did a nice James Freezer scottish snowman with some picknick napkin to mimic scottish patterns, a nose made of ice, an old colander for a hat/helmet, a couple of skittles for the eyes, a playdoh fake stache and one of her neck-ties to give him good looks, and a toy plastic / ice sword as a weapon.
The denture she borrowed from GrandMa, but she has been eating sweets all day, and it shows :) !

She was stoked when she got a STICH costume from GrandMa for xmas : she loves the disney animation and in her dreams she now imagines silly imaginary fight between freezer and stich, they are so hilarious and clumsy.

hohoho !

Last CAS of 2018 what about some engaged CAS making ?
I present Gaia, or Earth, she can't take it anymore...the end is nigh, either mankind listens to her,
Or she will fight back and RO the human race...forever.

1545610416714.png

Quizz :
% of species on earth wiped out since 1970 ?
Nb of acres of rain forest disappearing each year ?
How many square km ice melts each year in the artic sea ?

Answers below
60%
More than 18Million, the size of Panama
More than 34000, the size of the Netherlands

Last edited:
I’m at a blank for the tear sticker. Good concept even though she looks a little too futuristic with the Valkyrie Armor and not necessarily being 2B for an Earth goddess.

Thx but for the set i beg to differ : I rarely use the Valkyrie armor but here it works because it has both the Scifi and Ancient aura attached to it, plus i used Soph shoulder leg pieces to strengthen the duality of the CAS, 2B being futuristic and Gaia ancient n godlike...yup tear sticker combined with the earth (patterned machine head instead of a boring pure ring) is what makes her special 2B, hum, 2Me :) You noticed the earth isn't floatin' but held in balance by G's hair ? Might look good in 2b stage too, for when it's 2 late :(

Your critique is always welcome as u know :)

Last edited:
I think that the too bright colors of the armor contrast with the sadness expressed by the head.

Yes, you are the bright one thx...On rare occasions (#Libellule) color saturation is the way to go : if you study the colors i used for the armor and floating earth, there is green for forest, brown and bronze for earth, blue for water and sky, gold and orange for the sun...

I understand, but I would change the arrangement of colors (more 'green perhaps reversing it with brown areas for example), it' s true that the definition of fto does not make well understand where is brown and where is orange.

It is also true that I conceive this pesonaggio more like a sick mother nature than a distraught goddess.

Last CAS of 2018 what about some engaged CAS making ?
I present Gaia, or Earth, she can't take it anymore...the end is nigh, either mankind listens to her,
Or she will fight back and RO the human race...forever.

View attachment 56790

Quizz :
% of species on earth wiped out since 1970 ?
Nb of acres of rain forest disappearing each year ?
How many square km ice melts each year in the artic sea ?
A fitting CAS to close off 2018 my friend! Added it to "to review" list 'cause I'm sure as hell I won't mess at all with your NSFW Taki, good job on making my entire being cringe to no end!! :P

I understand, but I would change the arrangement of colors (more 'green perhaps reversing it with brown areas for example), it' s true that the definition of fto does not make well understand where is brown and where is orange.

It is also true that I conceive this pesonaggio more like a sick mother nature than a distraught goddess.
Thank you Credeiki i will heed your advice, and later you will be rewarded with a V2 that might surprise you...

A fitting CAS to close off 2018 my friend! Added it to "to review" list 'cause I'm sure as hell I won't mess at all with your NSFW Taki, good job on making my entire being cringe to no end!! :P
Shemaylinger in your subconscious for a while, sorry for that :)

Fishlik:
Overview: As you might've figured already, me using multiple colors means that I'm too hyped by what I saw, I've wanted to review him since I laid eyes on him but, circumstances didn't let me. Anyhow, this is a sea-themed warrior done right, the underwater coral reef thumbnail with the light from above and the corals and fishes looks...well, excuse me as I pick up my jaw from the floor haha!
Head: Amazing! Azwel's turquoise-like hair was a good choice that fits well with the overall design, more so with the algae-filled helmet. But oh boy, the face work is outstanding!! If my eyes don't fail me, I think I see 2 koi fish stickers, hat off for them. And the rainbow-patterned glasses are a nice little touch :)
Upper+lower body: This is where the good stuff is! Think I'll start with the scale armor. If I ain't mistaken, its gradient parts are like that due to a ribbon sticker. Loving the colors you applied on his armor too, especially with the algae-like motif. I'll be honest, I can't seem to know which motif you used to achieve that effect but, I love it nonetheless. And then...goodness, I adore that shark skin fauld and the SpecEq grenade, the former even more, it was the piece of eguipment that caught my eye the moment I saw Fishlik, that and his facepaint.

Okay uh, this one might not be like my previous reviews, have lots'a things in my head these days so I may have missed/mistook some details and parts of it. You can gladly flame away and criticize whatever you want, I won't mind :)

And with the above disclaimer closed, I can say that I was immensely amazed by this CAS of yours, definitely one of my most favorite edits of Kilik's (not that I'm biased towards him or anything, there's no such thing :P). Hope this humble gift of mine will mean something to you. Merry Christmas φίλε μου!! :D

Thanks philos, it does mean a lot and is a great xmas present, because tbh i was a bit sad this CAS went somehow under the radar / surface, because i was so proud of him, and some parts like the face paint were extremely technical and took me quite some time to get right, so i am glad you got reely hooked by him :)
I'll review your review then, because you ask for it.

Overview: As you might've figured already, me using multiple colors means that I'm too hyped by what I saw, I've wanted to review him since I laid eyes on him but, circumstances didn't let me. Anyhow, this is a sea-themed warrior done right, the underwater coral reef thumbnail with the light from above and the corals and fishes looks...well, excuse me as I pick up my jaw from the floor haha!

I love when peeps notice the thumbnail art :)

Head: Amazing! Azwel's turquoise-like hair was a good choice that fits well with the overall design, more so with the algae-filled helmet. But oh boy, the face work is outstanding!! If my eyes don't fail me, I think I see 2 koi fish stickers, hat off for them. And the rainbow-patterned glasses are a nice little touch :)

4 koi fish stickers, yeah, four are needed to do the intricate face paint...the glasses are supposed to mimic round fish eyes, could be porthole windows as well, take your pick :)

Upper+lower body: This is where the good stuff is! Think I'll start with the scale armor. If I ain't mistaken, its gradient parts are like that due to a ribbon sticker
. Loving the colors you applied on his armor too, especially with the algae-like motif. I'll be honest, I can't seem to know which motif you used to achieve that effect but, I love it nonetheless. And then...goodness, I adore that shark skin fauld and the SpecEq grenade, the former even more, it was the piece of eguipment that caught my eye the moment I saw Fishlik, that and his facepaint.

You got that one right, and glad you noticed the gradient effects, yes ribbons everywere, two on the scale armor, 2 on the shark skin fauld, those ribbons are really amazing in 6. The pattern i used is some strange black and flowery one, next to the one we call the bump map sticker (with some kind of snowflake pattern in it).
Sonic boom grenade was fun to build, with the tiny red button in the middle to activate...

Okay uh, this one might not be like my previous reviews, have lots'a things in my head these days so I may have missed/mistook some details and parts of it. You can gladly flame away and criticize whatever you want, I won't mind :)

Why would i flame your excellent review, you did miss something though, there is an bubble / pressure gauge in the middle / round part of the armor which looks like a miniature porthole window, i wonder if you can guess which pattern i used for this part ?

And with the above disclaimer closed, I can say that I was immensely amazed by this CAS of yours, definitely one of my most favorite edits of Kilik's (not that I'm biased towards him or anything, there's no such thing :P). Hope this humble gift of mine will mean something to you. Merry Christmas φίλε μου!! :D

Oh i know you are biased, i read your bio :) This CAS was inspired by Atlantis, greek Poseidon, Aquaman, you name it, so again, thank you for loving him as much as i do :)

Back