A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold (SC6 edition)

Thank you for your kind words Vil, I'm glad that Fishlik wasn't as underrated as you thought, loved him! :)
Oh and now that I checked the pic you posted with the pressure bubble (thanks for posting and sorry for missing), I think it's the jewel pattern.

Those two are or Ardent, because i ain't selfish :
Notice i used your favourite Kilik and Yoshi styles...

Merry Xmas to all, now is time for me to scale down on my wild imagination :)
I'll still answer to comments / reviews of course...

Ooh, many thanks for those two, I love them. And I'm glad that you're not shellfish hahaha :P

5700d32f-e054-40cf-bfd2-3f71a9c8a25b.png

I burst out in laughs seeing this, it's amazing!!

So, the similarities between Souls and Yofish are that both use the ExEq creepy smile head (I don't know the exact name) with a scale pattern, the bat wings and the maid cap (simple lines pattern on it). As for the differences, the only ones I could notice were that Souls's lizard mouth slightly protrudes off the ExEq head, that bits of the said head's teeth are colored red and that the bat wings on him look clean, no pattern applied. Yofish on the other hand, his bat wings have the above-mentioned scale pattern and his teeth have a white pattern with black lines.

Did you make these on the fly, by the way? Superbly done if so!! :)

Ooh, many thanks for those two, I love them. And I'm glad that you're not shellfish hahaha :P

Better pun than mine, i am humoristically KO'ed, bravo ! :)
About the picture : Why thanks, waterelief !

So, the similarities between Souls and Yofish are that both use the ExEq creepy smile head (I don't know the exact name) with a scale pattern, the bat wings and the maid cap (simple lines pattern on it). As for the differences, the only ones I could notice were that Souls's lizard mouth slightly protrudes off the ExEq head, that bits of the said head's teeth are colored red and that the bat wings on him look clean, no pattern applied. Yofish on the other hand, his bat wings have the above-mentioned scale pattern and his teeth have a white pattern with black lines.

Perfect ! Let me explain :
On the goldfish, there are traces of algae stuck in his teeth (vegetarian), color is greenish, not black, on scalibur, he has traces of blood on his teeth (carnivorous), hence the bolder more agressive look with the protruding lizzy nose indeed.
The tricky thing was to rotate the eye (gray dot pattern) to a certain angle (and proper size) to have symmetrical eyes (looks easy, but believe me, it is quite technical :)

Did you make these on the fly, by the way? Superbly done if so!! :)

It wasn't a rush job, a rather quick one, yes.
You know you are reely reely good at puns, i shell bait my life on it !

Better pun than mine, i am humoristically KO'ed, bravo ! :)
About the picture : Why thanks, waterelief !
I see what you did there haha, very good! :D

Let me explain :
On the goldfish, there are traces of algae stuck in his teeth (vegetarian), color is greenish, not black, on scalibur, he has traces of blood on his teeth (carnivorous), hence the bolder more agressive look with the protruding lizzy nose indeed.
The tricky thing was to rotate the eye (gray dot pattern) to a certain angle (and proper size) to have symmetrical eyes (looks easy, but believe me, it is quite technical :)
I couldn't see the colors well so, thanks for the corrections. I remember I tried something with a similar pattern to the grey dot one back in SC5, wanted to evenly decorate a leather wrap and it was a bit of pain 'cause I used stickers too. I know the feeling but, I like such techniques :)

It wasn't a rush job, a rather quick one, yes.
You know you are reely reely good at puns, i shell bait my life on it !
Ardy: You shell bait your life, you say?
Vil: Yes!
Ardy: You swear?
Vil: On my worm! ;)

This version of Gaia is wonderful, just what I thought, the only thing the shoes do not seem appropriate, but it is a problem of Taki's costume.
Consider whether it is appropriate to use the costume of Tira, leaving it barefoot, with Taki's leggings.
It 's also true that he would really remember a character that I created long ago so maybe I'm hurting you.

Thx and yes that's a fair critique about the shoes and leggings maybe laced shoes with and leggings made of recycled newspaper is too far fetched and gimmicky. Are you an AI or using online translation because i do not really understand the probably profound meaning of that last sentence of yours ? And why Credeiki, because of LoL summoner ?

Yes i use google translator.

The fact is that in the past I created a similar character, I would not want to make you create a copy, without wanting it.

Now make no mistake, this overly sexist CAS is actually my way to condemn sexist attitudes and male chauvinism in general. I just had fun making this silly SEONG MAID-NA 2P because it just fun to bust some macho-man's balls (Zorraph was the ideal opponent) with a dirty maid :)

1545815251541.png

1545815222086.png

She does have a little je ne sais quoi of snow white :)

Quizz : this CAS is crawling with details, don't you think ?

Dirt is rarely used, but it is full of potential.

Im' sexist i mad only female charachter. :)))))))

Is not silly is adorable.

Last edited:
OK that's interesting : now if you want, you can post a picture of your character here for reference, so that i can have a look, or you can pm me if you prefer, we have an art PM discussion where you could join, you just need Ardent to invite you.
Do as you please.
I'll be more than happy to send an invite! If our friend Credeiki here wants to join us, I'll gladly welcome them! :D

Now you make me cringe :)
I'll have another cingeworthy CAS for you shortly, a WIP i finished yest.
Woah hahaha, slow down philos. Is it Seong Maid-na?

Now make no mistake, this overly sexist CAS is actually my way to condemn sexist attitudes and male chauvinism in general. I just had fun making this silly SEONG MAID-NA 2P because it just fun to bust some macho-man's balls (Zorraph was the ideal opponent) with a dirty maid :)

View attachment 56845

View attachment 56844

She does have a little je ne sais quoi of snow white :)

Quizz : this CAS is crawling with details, don't you think ?
She's indeed a grand cringefest, not the edit itself (which is quite good-looking and detailed), more like the puns that are included in the package hahaha! I thought of quite a chunk of them but you got me, you wrote the best ones :)

Now, the details I like about her are the "dirty clashes with clean" theme, how you colored her weapon to look like a proper broom, the small ExEq feather duster and the fishnet-like pattern and kitty sticker you applied on her underwear.

As an edit, she looks awesome. Regarding puns....hahaha :D

She's indeed a grand cringefest, not the edit itself (which is quite good-looking and detailed), more like the puns that are included in the package hahaha! I thought of quite a chunk of them but you got me, you wrote the best ones :)

Now, the details I like about her are the "dirty clashes with clean" theme, how you colored her weapon to look like a proper broom, the small ExEq feather duster and the fishnet-like pattern you applied on her underwear.

As an edit, she looks awesome. Regarding puns....hahaha :D

Thx for the comment and raphined mini review mon ami, but i meant smthg elde by crawling with details :) tiny detail that escaped you like it did the feather duster :)
Oh and you didn’t mention the orange rubber gloves and « napkin hat « and puss... criiiiinge alert :)

Misses this post of tours : jewel pattern it is, you have an in-depth knowledge of sc5 :)
Thanks, I spent a long time with 5's creator :) And thank goodness (for me) that most of the stuff in 6 are from 5, otherwise I wouldn't be able to do a proper review or any review at all or spot hidden patterns and stickers in places.

Oh and you didn’t mention the orange rubber gloves and « napkin hat « and puss... criiiiinge alert :)
You might want to refresh the page, I added some few things a bit earlier :)
Also, napkin hat aside (translation's fault, couldn't remember the word to mention it), do maids wear rubber gloves? Haven't seen them.

Now, the details I like about her are the "dirty clashes with clean" theme, how you colored her weapon to look like a proper broom, the small ExEq feather duster and the fishnet-like pattern and kitty sticker you applied on her underwear.
Here is what I mentioned. As for "crawling with details", I don't exactly get the meaning, if there is one, very sorry :)

Here is what I mentioned. As for "crawling with details", I don't exactly get the meaning, if there is one, very sorry :)
On the cap there is a something which fell from the ceiling when she was dusting cobwebs off it...got it philos ? a rachon id was a difficult one, as opposed to the anagram (first two words only - o :)

Last edited:
On the cap there is a something which fell from the ceiling when she was dusting cobwebs off it...got it philos ? a rachon id was a difficult one, as opposed to the anagram (first two words only - o :)
Oh, right, of course! It's a spider. Damn, my eyes fail me sometimes haha :P So very sorry dear friend :)

Back