A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold (SC6 edition)

Thanks my friend, little Vil loves him :)
I loved all of them... but your Night Fury is just amazing!!! Simple in technique but extremely creative!!! Another genius work.
You just can't hate such an adorable dragon you guys, you can only love him! The first HTTYD remains my favorite to this day, such a funny and amazing journey it was.
Vil, thanks for making Night Fury, or Toothless, as I like to call him :) and sharing him with us, he's a great memory from my recent years! :D

Same for me the first movie is much better, i chose not to name him toothless to preserve mystery about his identity along with the mystery thumbnail like in the movie...invisible at first :) his french name is croquemou or softbite in eng. I did a fanart of him back then if you wanna see :)

More night fury anyone ? And an even darker guest character in the mix :)

side shot

Notice how the cat ears protrude from the bottom / sides of the face to create additional "fins" without wasting ExEq

Guest character : rush job for a friend, not a keeper for me (plus i am not a big fan of him in the movies)

Looks like his fireballs from the movie :)

Yield aready !

Where did he go ? Surpriiiiiiise !

Probably the coolest night shot :)
1546021587924.png

And my HTTYD fanart, brace yourself for Dragons 3 in feb :) 3 dragons and my younger kid "hidden" in the drawing

Last edited:
Now that....looks awesome!! Oh, please share your fanart of him, if it isn't much trouble. :)
Btw, I agree with you regarding the new SW villain, Kylo. He just doesn't have the charisma of good ol' Darth Vader. The new guy's lightsaber though is quite nice :)

Sure can't right now on xbox but will do next time i post pics...yeah Kylow Charisma is garbage, helmet looks like a tin can, outfit is boring, and the worst is what's behind the mask and the cheesy acting :) At least he has a good scene in the last jedi getting rid of that other joke of a villain...

Fishlik: Waah super bright colors. I like the custom belt and the fish theme. I would have preferred the head color to match the body color. Great work with the armor though. I love how you use the ribbon sticker’ natural gradient effect on the scales. The modern pattern for the algae is similar to the from Quinion’s ancient armor challenge long ago. Very nice discovery.

Twi-lek dancers: Perfect. I love the fishnet effect. Good to see those old SCV techniques from OrangeIslands here. The whole head build is phenomenal. Super natural-looking. The modern pattern does a good job of blinging out the head tentacles too.

Chocolat: I have no idea what that clover thing is about. What is it? I stay out of the kitchen as much as possible. Great chef hat though! Also very nice find with the two circle stickers for the lips. It looks so natural that I almost didn’t realize it was actually a technique lol. Again, the curse of simply being too good at CaS.

Grohperator: Lovin’ that beret and houndstooth bandana combo. Perfectly military style. Love the stripe pattern on the belt for bullets. I was gonna use that technique, except with the gradient pattern, but you beat me to it. Damn you.

Pompadour: oooh I love the circus ringmaster aesthetic. I’ll need to play around with this idea soon.

Santamour: omg that hat is brilliant. Absolutely perfect amount of floppiness. I respect how you kept it strictly red/white here. Two-tone color schemes are tough, but you pulled it off with panache. Love the Christmas tree tattoo. That said, the Christmas ball necklace looks awesome too. Hard to decide which one I like more, honestly.

Catwoman: Awesome recreation. I like that bit of sticker to emulate hair.

More reviews to come soon! Time to get drunk.

Fishlik: Waah super bright colors. I like the custom belt and the fish theme. I would have preferred the head color to match the body color. Great work with the armor though. I love how you use the ribbon sticker’ natural gradient effect on the scales. The modern pattern for the algae is similar to the from Quinion’s ancient armor challenge long ago. Very nice discovery.

Twi-lek dancers: Perfect. I love the fishnet effect. Good to see those old SCV techniques from OrangeIslands here. The whole head build is phenomenal. Super natural-looking. The modern pattern does a good job of blinging out the head tentacles too.

Chocolat: I have no idea what that clover thing is about. What is it? I stay out of the kitchen as much as possible. Great chef hat though! Also very nice find with the two circle stickers for the lips. It looks so natural that I almost didn’t realize it was actually a technique lol. Again, the curse of simply being too good at CaS.

Grohperator: Lovin’ that beret and houndstooth bandana combo. Perfectly military style. Love the stripe pattern on the belt for bullets. I was gonna use that technique, except with the gradient pattern, but you beat me to it. Damn you.

Pompadour: oooh I love the circus ringmaster aesthetic. I’ll need to play around with this idea soon.

Santamour: omg that hat is brilliant. Absolutely perfect amount of floppiness. I respect how you kept it strictly red/white here. Two-tone color schemes are tough, but you pulled it off with panache. Love the Christmas tree tattoo. That said, the Christmas ball necklace looks awesome too. Hard to decide which one I like more, honestly.

Catwoman: Awesome recreation. I like that bit of sticker to emulate hair.

More reviews to come soon! Time to get drunk.

Ok on xbox now so it's like typing with boxkng gloves but man thx for the reviews, makes me happy, and yeah bring it on with more great reviews (try to review while being tipsy that could be fun :)
I think i invented the algae/rust etc. tech on my lich king and poseidon but maybe Quin did it b4 me i am cool with it either way just didn't borrow 'nything :)

Well the clover thingy on Chic is the michelin star that michelin guide awards tge very best french restaurant, i love close to Bocuse who has 3 :)

I am sorry to beat you to your own R&D game mate but then again i let you steal / recap in your tech thread free of charge haha :)

Anyways nothing to fault in your reviews, man i miss Orangeislands, too little feminine presence xcept Becky and ?
Time to go to bed after getting drunk :)

You're having a lot of fun with the Emil head ExEq, aren't you?

I also like Gaia. She has a lot of different colors, but they're all very well balanced and the entire design comes across bright and clear. The pollution variant is also very striking in contrast. Well done!

You're having a lot of fun with the Emil head ExEq, aren't you?

I also like Gaia. She has a lot of different colors, but they're all very well balanced and the entire design comes across bright and clear. The pollution variant is also very striking in contrast. Well done!

Thanks Paz, yup, there is Emillion possibilities with both ExEq, and the book too, but i haven't really given it much thought just yet.
Believe it or not, but i am actually getting close to the 100 CAS limitation, but i can still upload less meaningful CAS to the customize tab and free up some space...there are two more DLC to come ya know, then i'll do prints and open an art exhibit in Paris and get reeeeech and famouze (french accent in writing :)

FROM THE CREATIVE REALM OF FRANQUIN, FAMOUS FRENCH COMIC ARTIST (mostly famous for GASTON AND MARSUPILAMI)
In 5 i did the male version, here is the reinterpreted (using new ExEq and techs) Marsupilami, female version (the marsupilamie !), in some kind of comic strip version.

Hey Vil, it's nice to create a SC6 version of marsupila-me, but don't you think you forgot a belly important detail ?

The tail ? No it is not the tail, you doorknob, the meow suit has a tail by default, plus you were stupid enough to choose the animal race for me and had to remove the tail that was clipping with it, talk about poor design planning...

Think Vil, the answer was in very my first sentence !

Oh my, he is a lost cause...ok, i'll help ya ->look down, right where I am looking now :

Oooh, i feel something, like a tickle down there (no, not down there, i am not like those other female CAS of yours, ya naughty boy !)

Yes, that more like it, you must have pressed the right button by mistake, belly good !

Now i am ready to kick some butt, marsupial style :

whot ?

Over already ?

Hum, didn't i forget something now ? Vil, help me out please, houbi oubli !

Oh year, of course, happy new one 8wayrunners ! Houbiiiiiii !

Quiz (pretty easy one to celebrate 2019) :
Which ExEqs were used for the ears ?
For the nose ?
Which 3 stickers is the mouth area composed of ?

Bonus : the thumbail

And last new year gift, this is the fanart i did on the female marsupilami, try to find the hidden cubs she is looking for (and after :) :

PS : @Raph i edited my toothless post above with what you asked for :) surpriiiise

Last edited:
I mas missing him/her in your SC6 creations pages
Thx ! Noticed i changed style on top of gender, Talim suits her just fine :) Too bad there aren't banana or piranha tonfas, last time i used carrot nunchuks. I don't understand why seapons from prev games aren't there, but maybe too time consuming idk.

Haha, love that fanart of Toothless, such an awesome work, cartoon mixed with real landscapes! I saw little Vil junior over at the boat hahaha! :)
Marsupilamie looks great! Besides the creation itself, I love the presentation, had some good laughs previously :)
Also, here are your cubs:
IMG_20190101_204914_453.jpg

Great fanart azwel ;)

You are so kind Philos, dragon fanart is indeed (like marsu fanart) digital over ink over pencil, quite a lengthy process i quit years ago...yeah and you found the cubs, houba ! :)
Dat azwel joke is 2b prohibited from now on, it's grohld stuff, i wanna see your maxi-mum livyl, do you taki the challenge raphael ? (really mitsurable astarotten puns sorry for not kilik it tonite :)

So many fantastic creations in such a short time, I don't know how you do it!! 😅😅

I think I'm obsessed with little (Or big, I guess) Shellcalibur. 😲 He looks... real!!! Bravo!!!

Hey glad to have you back mate ! Why thank you , but i got an army of elves doing the CAS work for me, or so i wish, hope you loved the use i made of your geni(tal)us technique on bdsm Taki ?

Back