A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold (SC6 edition)

....That´s just awesome XD. Simple, yet the concept is just hilarious ;). As for my rea life, sorry, I may have put my case out too pluntly, we are all humans here after all XD.

No problem, who doesn't like smurfs, right ?
I had been toying with the idea for a while, but yesterday it occurred to me i could use the white spheres to create the trademark smurf hat (kinda miss a third exeq slot to make it perfect, but i needed one for the smurf nose :)

Indeed she is, and she loves to smurf with several smurfs at the same time, likes it in the smurf and can smurf several times in a row ! She has a smurf for big smurfs, and like them to smurf hot smurf all over her big smurfs and cute little smurf ! XD

I love the comic strip from Peyo and i did a drawing of her once, allegory of how much power she has over the male smurfs competing for her attention...here it is:

Another piece of C-ass using the new items...and some of the previous DLC as well...i realized i had never done any female Groh, so here she is...
I called her DRAGROHNESS, she is a shapeshifter (although i didn't use that race for her :)

She is the half-human form of my red dragon Groh alt (picture for ref below), in-game the dragon form is significantly bigger :

well it's Scharfrichter, means sharp judge in german

Last edited:
Thanks guys, love the pun TG !
@raph, ain't no sticker, face is composed of two carefully crafted emil heads :)

Thanks, i challenge you to do the alternate idea i had with him : the rhino boss from TMNT (ninja turtles) :)
Shouldn't be too much of a challenge for your technique though, and by all means, you can copy the orhingeinal too (quiz : who found the anagram ?)

NIGHTHAMMER is not only an anagram of sorts, he is my attempt at creating what he could have been before his body got corrupted. A flamboyant dark knight leading the siege against Launcelot's castle. Here in a training fight against Dragrohness, her malevolent friend and Queen of Drakes.
And a custom weapon for my finnish friend Herr Krieg to behold (Waaaaaarrrrr !)

Rusty or muddy ?

Last edited:
I carry on with the more Soul Calibur lore friendly CAS with an alternate NINJA outfit for Taki with a few twists here and there.
Quiz : notice something odd on the body equipment ? what is it ?

I went for some bombastic extra weaponry coherent with ninja lore and more logical than the other option i had which was building a single kusarigama as belt decoration.

Most exceptionally fine work sensei :D! The balance between red and metal in colouring is just spot on and her facial details are a beatiful sight to look at ;). The way you presented her is nice to look at as always. The bomb on her hand is a very nice detail to spot as well.

As for your first quiz question, I believe you have used the new sanctified undergear instead of her original one ( adds more details to the work. In addition to this, I think you used some Eq on her chest to create an image of revealed skin between her breasts. As for your second quiz question: nope, don´t know XD.

Thanks ystävä !
Glad you spotted/liked the bomb.

Ninja weaponry was very advanced (for the time :) : besides various blades, the bombs they used were nasty : smoke, poison or shrapnel.

I thought it would make the cool explosion at the end of her critical edge more logical (not like the tiny handheld bomb would create a blast like that, but hey, it's a fantasy game)

Indeed it is the sanctified armor, it's perfect for a ninja since it's tight and covering the whole body (more or less :). The metal parts add some cool details, not the best for stealth i guess, but i had to give up on my sticker ideas since applying stickers on the sanctified gear produced nothing but a blurry mess...so instead i made sure the colors blend in together with the rest of her standard Eq.

I toyed with the pirate belt underwear for a while, which features a nice set of ninjaesque throwing knives, but they are incompatible with all the other gear, unfortunately, it could have made for a sexier ninja...

The symbol on her forehead means ghost (fitting for a ninja hey ?), i picked it using the chinese character translation list made by another 8wayrunner :)

And again, correct, you spotted the custom cleavage, it's actually a colored sphere from the latest DLC, what is really interesting is that it bounces slightly like the rest of her chest, making it a very natural looking extension...

Thanks ystävä !
Glad you spotted/liked the bomb.

Ninja weaponry was very advanced (for the time :) : besides various blades, the bombs they used were nasty : smoke, poison or shrapnel.

I thought it would make the cool explosion at the end of her critical edge more logical (not like the tiny handheld bomb would create a blast like that, but hey, it's a fantasy game)

Indeed it is the sanctified armor, it's perfect for a ninja since it's tight and covering the whole body (more or less :). The metal parts add some cool details, not the best for stealth i guess, but i had to give up on my sticker ideas since applying stickers on the sanctified gear produced nothing but a blurry mess...so instead i made sure the colors blend in together with the rest of her standard Eq.

I toyed with the pirate belt underwear for a while, which features a nice set of ninjaesque throwing knives, but they are incompatible with all the other gear, unfortunately, it could have made for a sexier ninja...

The symbol on her forehead means ghost (fitting for a ninja hey ?), i picked it using the chinese character translation list made by another 8wayrunner :)

And again, correct, you spotted the custom cleavage, it's actually a colored sphere from the latest DLC, what is really interesting is that it bounces slightly like the rest of her chest, making it a very natural looking extension...

Heh, ole hyvä ystäväni ;)!

Oh their weaponry sure was very advanced. With their tactics requiring them to kinda think outside the box, they came up with all sorts of innovative tools for assasination and fighting, Some weapons elevated to that of urband legends, for example the flying guillotine XD.

Yeah, with the mini nuclear explosion at the of Takis critical edge, it does make certain sense. Considering the size of the bomb compared to the blast, well, it´s better for the bomb to be there than no bomb at all.

With your demonstration how well the sanctified armor can be used so well, I could utilize it myself in the future. With the stickers, it is indeed a little bit annoying that the stickers on certain gears, like the sanctified armor and Takis original stealth suite come up being blurry mess. Then again, putting any stickers on Takis suite isn´t necessarily a good idea, due to the japanese symbols that appear on it once your character enters the empowered state. It´s one of the things that I hope they fix at some point. Far fetched wish, but nevertheless still.

Oh the pirate belt underwear has become one of my favorite gears to use ( for certain reasons XD ).

It´s very convenient that Blobfish_Bandit came up with that list. I have been a little bit reserved as to using the chinese characters efficiently and theme-fittingly since I didn´t know the meanings of the characters XD. Let´s see what I can come up now in the future with this knowledge :).

The sphere Eq bounces? Hmm, interesting note, have to see myself how that could be utilized.

Thanks for the good discussion.
It looks like it does (bounce) because the chest moves, not the ExEq...

Yeah, no sticker on a CAS, or subtle patterning (notice the fishnet) can make it more readable and easy on the eye.
And i used 4 stickers on the face alone, plus facepaint to make up for it :)

Back