A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold (SC6 edition)

That ninja is legit. Love the make up/colour scheme combination.... Can I have that one tooooooooooo???

PS - Had buddies over and we played with your Astarock. Sooooooo good!

It humbles me to know that you guys are playing my CAS on the other side of the atlantic :)
Sure, i'll upload Ninjaki sometimes today...you are gonna have a...blast with her :)

Last edited:
Just stopping by briefly, but those insect CaS are phenomenal. I see you’re still king of insect CaS.

I’m also really loving the golden Nefertiti. Nobody uses the shapeshifter build as well as you and Chobek. Panda Pharao is also spot on with the Egyptian theme.

But HOLY SHIT. That Kumoyoshi. Masterpiece. The weird alien-head works so well with the Yoshi mask, and it also echoes his Tekken 2 helm design. I love how you went with a more sinister black and purple color scheme. Also your naturally extravagant style goes very well with Yoshi’s crazy design. Crazy good.

Ah my friend, glad you dropped by, i have made new friends here but i miss your reviews badly tbh :)

Insect CAS, where ? Just kidding, you must have skipped the text parts and focused your attention on the pictures, that's what i do when i am in a rush, but they're friggin' ALIENS ffs XD

Golden Nef is supposed to replicate the looks of an egyptian sarcophagus, the trick with the shapeshifter race is to use stickers to bring the face to life.
Charaoh is actually a cat (chat in french), not to be confused with Qing Panda and Pandashao, the fearsome Panda twins :)

Kumoyoshi is the only Yoshi alt i made, but i kinda managed to make him more charismatic than the base one yeah, Yholy shit indeed...
F**k knows where Raph is, he is like 1000 puns behind :)
Do you know the origin of the word extravagant btw ? i have studied latin for 7 years, it means the one who wanders outside the beaten path, so it's all me...

Hope the exams went well and the finances are all good at the lab, So thanks for the mini review !
By the way, did you get our hard earned SC Collector edition ?

Last edited:
I have rarely seen a (mostly) CGI movie that was so emotional and visually perfect as ALITA BATTLE ANGEL.
It flopped in the US, but is having a good Box Office run overseas which might save what is a true masterpiece, hopefully we get a sequel, and not in another 20 years it took to finish the first one.
It's like the new Avatar for me, only much shorter, ending on a cliffhanger because the original script was twice the length...
GO SEE THIS MOVIE, or at least buy the bluray in 4K/3D...you name it !

So i had to do a quick RCAS of her, i settled for one of her outfit, but there are other possibilities. I tried to pick up the face that had the biggest eyes, and would reminisce of the GUNNM manga looks, because none of the face really struck me as "wow, it's like hers in the movie".

You have a good idea for ExEq use ? I didn't have the time to think it through, but am open to suggestions...

I threw him a another quick bonus RCAS for her to spar with.
I have a very good memory for faces, and I noticed 2B's face is so close the the manga Berserk character CASCA, which is one of my favourite character of the series.
Who needs another GUTS if you have a sexy CASCA, right ? Plus did anyone ever notice that A GUTS is an anagram for...guess who ? (just a friendly wink if he is still lurkin')

Then i have an OC, let's call him METALZWEL...I got the idea when i listened to his silly ingame quotes, just perfect for a self-absorbed junkie lead singer in a HEAVY METAL band. Sooo, does he rock ? :)

another cheesy quote :

Haha, try to break my 10000W sound barrier !

After a couple of rounds of horrendous music and yet another defeat...

Some behind the scenes stolen pictures showing other aspects of his craft...

Quiz : did you spot the three different details (stickers or Eq) proving his drug addiction ? The most elusive one can only be spotted on one picture...good luck ! you might have to zoom in on the picture because the band aged a bit...

Last edited:
Loving your Alita. I haven’t watched the movie, but i’ve heard good things about it and also many good reviews. So i plan to see this awesome movie soon.

Thanks TG, and yes, don't miss the opportunity to watch it in a good quality theater with a big screen.
I saw it in 3D/8K Dolby Vision in France (tech is called Dolby Cinema), it was unbelievably good.

Guys, i have been trying to be as supportive and productive as can be, but I think i'll take a break now and wait for more DLC (Amy, etc.)

For those on xbox, I also publish on the soul calibur creations club which features some good creators that i haven't seen (other than lurking maybe) here (credits to HappyC. for letting me in). I landed some nice comments, a few club favorites & CAS of the day there XD

I have two more entries for you though, and a couple bonus pics.

Now that i made the female ninja, i wanted to do a male ninja, following the same multi-layered 2P design principle. I decided to go for Maxi !
For those of you who remember Tora from my SC5 roster, i made TORAMAXI.
I tried to throw in a couple of quiz to keep it entertaining :

Last is BATTLEQUEEN 'PHITIA
I hope you enjoy all the little details, especially the fox fur scarf :)

I WIN AGAIN (giggles) !

QUIZ :
WHAT IS THE COIN PURSE COMPOSED OF ?
NO ORDINARY/CUSTOM HAIRCUT, WHY (EXCEPT THE COLOR CHANGE) ?

Last edited:
Thanks ! Thread still open for comments, questions or advice & other artistic discussions...n
now onto my game backlog : hitman 2, spyro, metro exodus and the awesome DMC5 !
(Nope i won't make another Nero/Dante, not interested... XD)

Fantastic, as usual, Vil! 😁 Seriously, no one on these forums is quite as creative as you are. I'm certainly not. For me personally, I adore the simplest of ideas, and your fox tail scarf is so simply perfect I'm jealous I didn't come up with it. 😍😍 I actually try my best not to borrow ideas from you guys but I may use that idea for one of my own because it's just so damn cute.

Yup i am quite proud of my 21st century fox, and thx for the praise, means a lot coming from you...you are one of the very few who struck me silly with some CAS of yours...that nude greek spartan, very cocky design and with another kind of purse as my queen XD

Absolutely fantastic work with all your creations starting from Alita :D! Haven´t seen the movie myself, but judging the trailers I think I really should see it. Nice use of zipper sticker to giver her the look of having cyborg/high tech arms. She might look simple, but damn she looks awesome. And of course, 2B style was the only true and spot on way to go with her :).

The Metalzwel is just so funny and nice to watch. Since he is kind of a lunatic and insane already, his skin looking so unhealthy( not to mention of having perhaps the longest victory quotes in the history of Soul Calibur franchise XD ) making him look like a heavy metal drug addict is completely reasonable XD. The equipment and colour theme is solid and the use of Eqs are spot on and appropriate. And of course, the modified screenshots you used to introduce him are as always awesome to watch :).

Tora Maxi is just so convenient sight to look at. The colour theme is solid as rock, the costume as a whole is marvelous and the use of turtle shell ExEq to give him this unique looking hat looks awesome. It´s also so nice to see that you gave him such a detailed and cool looking face though it´s hidden most of the time behind his mask. I also try to put effort to my creations faces even when they are covered up in some equipment or gear. Makes them look cool even when the head equipment is destroyed in combat.

Battlequeen sophitia is also a true sight to be hold and so pretty to watch. The choice of costume parts is fitting combined with a solid yet variable colour theme ( the convinient balance between red, blue and gold ). The way you present her in your screenshot is just hilarious and cool ;). With the way you create the exposed skin between her breasts in her Sanctified underwear using the ExEq in similiar way as with Taki really just convinces me more and more to try it out myself in the future. It just looks so damn good and appealing XD.

And your Nefertiti looks fabulous as always ;). Your creations are always such sights to be hold and really give me the inspiration and ideas for my own creations. Can´t wait to see what you will come up with next :).

Absolutely fantastic work with all your creations starting from Alita :D! Haven´t seen the movie myself, but judging the trailers I think I really should see it. Nice use of zipper sticker to giver her the look of having cyborg/high tech arms. She might look simple, but damn she looks awesome. And of course, 2B style was the only true and spot on way to go with her :).
Thanks HK for the full review, my comments now ! Go see Alita or buy the 4K bluray when it comes out. Doing a CAS of her was a no brainer for me, that's how much love i have for the movie.

The Metalzwel is just so funny and nice to watch. Since he is kind of a lunatic and insane already, his skin looking so unhealthy( not to mention of having perhaps the longest victory quotes in the history of Soul Calibur franchise XD ) making him look like a heavy metal drug addict is completely reasonable XD. The equipment and colour theme is solid and the use of Eqs are spot on and appropriate. And of course, the modified screenshots you used to introduce him are as always awesome to watch :).
Like Brucege usually does, you captured the very essence of this design, i didn't think about the unhealthy skin but yeah, definitely appropriate for a junkie. I must say i spent a lot of time on the mike to get it right, not too small, not to big, correctly aligned without too much clippin' etc. Glad you liked the presentation, puns, etc.

Tora Maxi is just so convenient sight to look at. The colour theme is solid as rock, the costume as a whole is marvelous and the use of turtle shell ExEq to give him this unique looking hat looks awesome. It´s also so nice to see that you gave him such a detailed and cool looking face though it´s hidden most of the time behind his mask. I also try to put effort to my creations faces even when they are covered up in some equipment or gear. Makes them look cool even when the head equipment is destroyed in combat.
What, you wrote as a whole, HK : 10 points :) Yep, i didn't want to do just a male version of my Ninja Taki, he needed to be less stealthy, more in your face type of ninja, a bit like the tiger...panzer XD
Indeed there is a lot of thinking behind the face, but like with Ninjaki, it's so much fun when the head armor breaks and you managed to land a win and behold the true persona of your CAS..

Battlequeen sophitia is also a true sight to be hold and so pretty to watch. The choice of costume parts is fitting combined with a solid yet variable colour theme ( the convinient balance between red, blue and gold ). The way you present her in your screenshot is just hilarious and cool ;). With the way you create the exposed skin between her breasts in her Sanctified underwear using the ExEq in similiar way as with Taki really just convinces me more and more to try it out myself in the future. It just looks so damn good and appealing XD.
Here, i started with : i need to use that crown, but in an original way, so i ended up with battle queen part armored, part fancy nobility in terms of equipment, hence the use of the royal colors (red, blue, and some fur). And give her an immature / teenager personality was just the cherry on the cake.
I can't express how cool the skin colored and carefully placed ball ExEq breast implant in-game, it just bounces naturally with the naturally bouncing...well you know what XD
You didn't mention the coin purse at her hips which i am very proud of because it just looks the par and you forgot to answer the quiz questions.
Also another thing you might have missed is the face veil around the neck and chin (or whatever is called) which is what the ladies used to pretty their faces in medieval ages (if you check the evil queen in snowwhite and the seven dwarves disney movie, you'll see what i mean, only not white but crismon colored in my case)

And your Nefertiti looks fabulous as always ;). Your creations are always such sights to be hold and really give me the inspiration and ideas for my own creations. Can´t wait to see what you will come up with next :).
Neferetiti was a hit on reddit i can tell :)
Thanks but i'll take a break for a while, because i am in the Amy now, so the stage is yours.

Man... Queen Sophitia looks so mesmerizingly beautiful... I would gladly accept her offer. I can have her virginity and i can have peace in my castle... no more pointless war. It’s a win win solution.

Oh Knighthammer, why u so stupid.

Last edited:
Back