A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold (SC6 edition)

Absolutely fantastic work with all your creations starting from Alita :D! Haven´t seen the movie myself, but judging the trailers I think I really should see it. Nice use of zipper sticker to giver her the look of having cyborg/high tech arms. She might look simple, but damn she looks awesome. And of course, 2B style was the only true and spot on way to go with her :).
Thanks HK for the full review, my comments now ! Go see Alita or buy the 4K bluray when it comes out. Doing a CAS of her was a no brainer for me, that's how much love i have for the movie.

The Metalzwel is just so funny and nice to watch. Since he is kind of a lunatic and insane already, his skin looking so unhealthy( not to mention of having perhaps the longest victory quotes in the history of Soul Calibur franchise XD ) making him look like a heavy metal drug addict is completely reasonable XD. The equipment and colour theme is solid and the use of Eqs are spot on and appropriate. And of course, the modified screenshots you used to introduce him are as always awesome to watch :).
Like Brucege usually does, you captured the very essence of this design, i didn't think about the unhealthy skin but yeah, definitely appropriate for a junkie. I must say i spent a lot of time on the mike to get it right, not too small, not to big, correctly aligned without too much clippin' etc. Glad you liked the presentation, puns, etc.

Tora Maxi is just so convenient sight to look at. The colour theme is solid as rock, the costume as a whole is marvelous and the use of turtle shell ExEq to give him this unique looking hat looks awesome. It´s also so nice to see that you gave him such a detailed and cool looking face though it´s hidden most of the time behind his mask. I also try to put effort to my creations faces even when they are covered up in some equipment or gear. Makes them look cool even when the head equipment is destroyed in combat.
What, you wrote as a whole, HK : 10 points :) Yep, i didn't want to do just a male version of my Ninja Taki, he needed to be less stealthy, more in your face type of ninja, a bit like the tiger...panzer XD
Indeed there is a lot of thinking behind the face, but like with Ninjaki, it's so much fun when the head armor breaks and you managed to land a win and behold the true persona of your CAS..

Battlequeen sophitia is also a true sight to be hold and so pretty to watch. The choice of costume parts is fitting combined with a solid yet variable colour theme ( the convinient balance between red, blue and gold ). The way you present her in your screenshot is just hilarious and cool ;). With the way you create the exposed skin between her breasts in her Sanctified underwear using the ExEq in similiar way as with Taki really just convinces me more and more to try it out myself in the future. It just looks so damn good and appealing XD.
Here, i started with : i need to use that crown, but in an original way, so i ended up with battle queen part armored, part fancy nobility in terms of equipment, hence the use of the royal colors (red, blue, and some fur). And give her an immature / teenager personality was just the cherry on the cake.
I can't express how cool the skin colored and carefully placed ball ExEq breast implant in-game, it just bounces naturally with the naturally bouncing...well you know what XD
You didn't mention the coin purse at her hips which i am very proud of because it just looks the par and you forgot to answer the quiz questions.
Also another thing you might have missed is the face veil around the neck and chin (or whatever is called) which is what the ladies used to pretty their faces in medieval ages (if you check the evil queen in snowwhite and the seven dwarves disney movie, you'll see what i mean, only not white but crismon colored in my case)

And your Nefertiti looks fabulous as always ;). Your creations are always such sights to be hold and really give me the inspiration and ideas for my own creations. Can´t wait to see what you will come up with next :).
Neferetiti was a hit on reddit i can tell :)
Thanks but i'll take a break for a while, because i am in the Amy now, so the stage is yours.

You are most welcome my friend :D! And thanks for seeing the effort I put into my review of your works. With your recommendations considering Alita, I should most definetily watch it then :).

I agree with all you answered back considering Metalzwel. Nice to see I picked up a point ( unhealthy skin ) that you didn´t mind when you were creating him XD.

Ah, so you are not going to leave me alone considering the "whole" writing error XD? I see your point of view considering the approach of your ninja. You just couldn´t help yourself when making that panzer pun, now could you XD?

Considering your answer on Battlequeen Sophitia, I too start some of my creations with the Basic idea of must using some new or old equipment as a starting point for the creation and then kinda build around it. And yeah, I see what you mean with the......bouncing stuff XD. Bloody hell, didn´t pay enough attetion to the money pouch, silly me XD, not to mention the face veil. Oh well, maybe I can make it up to you By answering to your quiz questions perhaps?

Metalzwel quiz: I would say the fist one is the white looking sticker under his nose ( some drug taken or smell through nose ), his tobaco pipe sticking from his mouth and the last one...maybe the book behind his back ( kinda the only picture where it is shown ).

Tora Maxi quiz ( question one ): Don´t know yet, gotta do some more invenstigation on that ( please give more time XD ).

Second question: Okay, here I go: the tiger like fur pattern all over him, the lion looking belt desing, the lion sticker on his chest plate, his cat like face ( well duh XD ), single claw ( Voldo horn Eq ) on his right hand, small ExEq pikes on his right foot, the tiger sticker on the left side of his pants and the tiger in his thumbnail picture. Any of these right?

Battlegueen Sophitia quiz ( question one ): I would say that the pouch part is made of using a ball ExEq and sizing it to the shape it is and applying a proper pattern to it while the top part is made using either the flower or feather ExEq, not quite sure.

Second question: You added some stickers to her head close to her haircut to make it look like some extra hair.

Btw. I see you haven´t answered to my quiz question considering Azizas name. Not throwing anything back at you that is XD.

You are most welcome my friend :D! And thanks for seeing the effort I put into my review of your works. With your recommendations considering Alita, I should most definetily watch it then :).

I agree with all you answered back considering Metalzwel. Nice to see I picked up a point ( unhealthy skin ) that you didn´t mind when you were creating him XD.

Ah, so you are not going to leave me alone considering the "whole" writing error XD? I see your point of view considering the approach of your ninja. You just couldn´t help yourself when making that panzer pun, now could you XD? Tank you very much i shell try to make some more puns for you :)

Considering your answer on Battlequeen Sophitia, I too start some of my creations with the Basic idea of must using some new or old equipment as a starting point for the creation and then kinda build around it. And yeah, I see what you mean with the......bouncing stuff XD. Bloody hell, didn´t pay enough attetion to the money pouch, silly me XD, not to mention the face veil. Oh well, maybe I can make it up to you By answering to your quiz questions perhaps?

Metalzwel quiz: I would say the fist one is the white looking sticker under his nose ( some drug taken or smell through nose ), his tobaco pipe sticking from his mouth and the last one...maybe the book behind his back ( kinda the only picture where it is shown ).
Powdered nose, pot cigar and...bandage after using a needle on right arm on last pic, 2 out of 3, not bad, i didn't keep the book since i used 2 exeqs for the mike namely a sphere and a gun...

Tora Maxi quiz ( question one ): Don´t know yet, gotta do some more invenstigation on that ( please give more time XD ). Sure, i am glad you are giving the quiz a go.

Second question: Okay, here I go: the tiger like fur pattern all over him, the lion looking belt desing, the lion sticker on his chest plate, his cat like face ( well duh XD ), single claw ( Voldo horn Eq ) on his right hand, small ExEq pikes on his right foot, the tiger sticker on the left side of his pants and the tiger in his thumbnail picture. Any of these right?
Sometimes you amaze me, well i hadn't thought of the thumbnail but yeah makes sense. So i give you 10/10 even if you missed the chinese tiger character on the mask's metal piece...

Battlegueen Sophitia quiz ( question one ): I would say that the pouch part is made of using a ball ExEq and sizing it to the shape it is and applying a proper pattern to it while the top part is made using either the flower or feather ExEq, not quite sure.
I lol at gueen which means (phonetically) lesbian in french XD...top part is the big butterfly necktie shrunk, rotated with lower half hidden inside the ball with some shiny coins and gems...yeah, use your imagination, ur goddamn right :)

Second question: You added some stickers to her head close to her haircut to make it look like some extra hair.
Bravo! This wasn't easy to find, but adds to her (quote TG) mesmerizing beauty with some wild heir...to the throne XD

Btw. I see you haven´t answered to my quiz question considering Azizas name. Not throwing anything back at you that is XD.
[/

I have no clue azitiz :) please explain...or does she have a lisp and iz aziza baddle anzel...you zee my point ?

Ah, so you are not going to leave me alone considering the "whole" writing error XD? I see your point of view considering the approach of your ninja. You just couldn´t help yourself when making that panzer pun, now could you XD? Tank you very much i shell try to make some more puns for you :)

Powdered nose, pot cigar and...bandage after using a needle on right arm on last pic, 2 out of 3, not bad, i didn't keep the book since i used 2 exeqs for the mike namely a sphere and a gun...

Tora Maxi quiz ( question one ): Don´t know yet, gotta do some more invenstigation on that ( please give more time XD ). Sure, i am glad you are giving the quiz a go.

Sometimes you amaze me, well i hadn't thought of the thumbnail but yeah makes sense. So i give you 10/10 even if you missed the chinese tiger character on the mask's metal piece...

I lol at gueen which means (phonetically) lesbian in french XD...top part is the big butterfly necktie shrunk, rotated with lower half hidden inside the ball with some shiny coins and gems...yeah, use your imagination, ur goddamn right :)

Bravo! This wasn't easy to find, but adds to her (quote TG) mesmerizing beauty with some wild heir...to the throne XD

[/

I have no clue azitiz :) please explain...or does she have a lisp and iz aziza baddle anzel...you zee my point ?

...Okay, I shall tank your shenigan puns with determination then XD.

With Metalzwel, well, close enough for me.

Oh, so the thumbnail wasn´t in your list considering the quiz? Huh...oh well, what is done is done XD. I was suspecting the chinese character, but since I had no idea what it meant, I kinda let it be XD.

Maybe I should go back to school to learn some english writing again XD? Hmm, didn´t think it would shrink that much (the neckties), but it does make sense.

Yeah! At first I had difficulties to spot them, but after failing to spot some details earlier I decided to pay a closer attention to them. Apparently it paid off :).

Very well, I shall explain the name Aziza. Aziza is very close to the particular female name and word Azize in African language, which symbolizes concepts of big, strong and dear. I did some research on the african sounding names and picked up this name as it kind of fits to the character, Aziza being so tall and strong. Not so sure about the dear part XD, but since the name was kind of the only female name symbolizing strenght I decided to use it nevertheless as the base of the name. I kinda wanted to make her concept and idea work all the way to her name itself :).

...Okay, I shall tank your shenigan puns with determination then XD.

With Metalzwel, well, close enough for me.

Oh, so the thumbnail wasn´t in your list considering the quiz? Huh...oh well, what is done is done XD. I was suspecting the chinese character, but since I had no idea what it meant, I kinda let it be XD.

Maybe I should go back to school to learn some english writing again XD? Hmm, didn´t think it would shrink that much (the neckties), but it does make sense.

Yeah! At first I had difficulties to spot them, but after failing to spot some details earlier I decided to pay a closer attention to them. Apparently it paid off :).

Very well, I shall explain the name Aziza. Aziza is very close to the particular female name and word Azize in African language, which symbolizes concepts of big, strong and dear. I did some research on the african sounding names and picked up this name as it kind of fits to the character, Aziza being so tall and strong. Not so sure about the dear part XD, but since the name was kind of the only female name symbolizing strenght I decided to use it nevertheless as the base of the name. I kinda wanted to make her concept and idea work all the way to her name itself :).

I really like your reviews and your english is quite good nothing wrong with that, just some minor mistakes here and there, and i noticed it's getting better znd better as a hole XD
Thx and azizamazing name and explanation. Have you seen my one and only african CAS by the way ?

woah, how did you make the fox fur scarf? it looks great ^_^
I am furry honored that you like it, it's the scarf (obviously) but this time she killed a real fox instead of using an ExEq !
Ok, jjk, i used the gradient pattern (3 colors), made some subtle gradient of fox brown/orange (two tones) and white for the third color, the increased size and rotated so it looks the part.

I really like your reviews and your english is quite good nothing wrong with that, just some minor mistakes here and there, and i noticed it's getting better znd better as a hole XD
Thx and azizamazing name and explanation. Have you seen my one and only african CAS by the way ?

Aww, thanks for liking my reviews as well :D. With my reviews I try to show my passion and care for the other peoples creations. My honest opinion about them, give them constructive critisism when needed so they can evolve and improve their work, etc. With this kind of stuff I also hope to show that I´m actively part of the community and keep it alive and going like you said and, if there is such thing as karma, also get some compliments myself in return :).

Arrrgh! The "whole" crisis won´t leave me alone XD! Well, good to know that my english is at least good enough XD.

Oh thanks for complimenting the name as well :). Back when I was creating her I saw that she would really become an exceptionally succesfull creation, so I decided to take my time and come up with a name that would truly fit her. To pay more attention to the name than I usually do and get all the small details right as well. The result......a creation I think I have fallen in love with XD. Is this weird XD?

Hmm, not sure I have seen your african CAS yet. In which page is it?

Haha, no it's not weird to fall in love for one's CAS, happened to me twice, with Libellule and Nefertiti.

I was just wondering my friend if you took the time to watch the 2 compilation videos i posted, they kinda give you a fast forward on all that i have posted, both in stills (first one) and in motion (second one). I took a lot of time and care editing those vids, so instead of going through the 26 pages of my thread, you can always watch those and my cannibal girl in it. It has cool music too so grab a beer and a bratwurst, and watch them sometime, i'd love to have them reviewed by you now you have levelled up your commenting game quite signicantly. 20 minutes or so of my heart...and souls :)

I will repost the links in case you have missed them :

Your support to the community is much appreciated, i know the time it takes to post stuff !
If you like what you see, i will work on a third vid with the most recent CAS :)

Heh, okay, that´s most reliefing to hear from you. And nice to know that you have had the same love for some of your creations as well :).

As for your videos and request....First of all, I´m most humbled that you would love me to review your creations in your videos. I´m also most grateful for your compliment considering the significant rise of my commenting game :D. And the kind of way you made your request to me like to a dear and significant friend of yours from a longer period of time....touched my artist soul to be honest :).

Now, on to the complilation videos then. There were metric tons of feelings and things flying around in my head when I first watched them and to make at least some sense to that overload of artistic skill and most wonderfull and amazing creations I witnessed, I shall try to sum up my kinda of a problem and feelings to these couple of sentences:

F**K MY LIFE XD.

They are all just so fantastic, amazing and feast for eyes to watch :D. Clearly shows that you have been on the business WAY longer compared to my minismal time here XD, not to mention the pure effort and passion you have put into these videos. And I would have to review all them? I mean, I don´t kinda know where to even start praising XD.

And of course, thanks so much for thanking me for my support to the community :). Really feels like I have achieved something. I can´t wait to see how your third vid look like :D!

Videos are hard to review so your post above is good enough for me, seems i managed to make you feel the way i felt watching the final cut, minus the surprise effect XD. Of course, as a creator, you'll never know how much awe-inspiring your CAS can be 2 others...thx for every single word of your comment, which gives me some fuel for the third and final one...i will try to hide a least a bonus neverb4seen CAS in it again...

Okay, good that my post is sufficient enough :). Not that I wouldn´t have made a review out of all your creations separetily because I don´t want to, it´s just that it would take me a heck of a lot of time XD. Maybe to make it a separate Project ( viewing all of them ) for a long term time :)? Heh, as a creator, that certainly seems to be the case :). We can only have some climps of that awe-isnpiringness from other peoples comments and opinions, or so I would like to think :). You are most welcome my friend and it delights me to know that I can give you inspiration for your third video ;). Now you got me hooked waiting for it :).

it's time for the GRAND FINALE (at least for now), i honestly don't care too much about views, so if you watch it, please comment here instead of youtube. I hid a pun in the video thumbnail but it seems hidden by icons here...

Again watch in HD and with good volume for maximum wow factor XD !

Now THAT....my friend is a most fantastic and well executed Grand Finale video my friend :D! All your wonderfull creations lined up with real time action parts into this true symphony of souls well worth of regocnition. A hell of a lot more easier, greater and impressive way to introduce your CAS in ten minutes rather than scrolling all the pages of your thread. The extra effects you gave your characters fit them well and make them much more livid. The music choices just add their own unique and fitting touch to the viewing experience ( seriously, I want to know the titles of the themes you used XD ). The effort shows together with your passion and it´s a delightfull sight to watch ;). Kudos to you my friend :D!

Now, as for your little quiz question with the riddle "my heart turned a fox into a falcon", I´m gonna say the character in question is Horus the Falcon deity. Deity word connects with "deity" and "Horus" ( godlike being ) while falcon fits perfectly with....well, Falcon XD.

Thanks for the feedback ystava ! Glad you liked it as much as my kids. First theme is Devil Never Cry from the DMC series : just finished dmc5, technical masterpiece but shallow and kinda repetitive if you ask me...
Second one is Monarch, third one is Augusta from Miss Peregrine and the peculiar children ost, a movie which made a lasting impression on me...then comes tempered soul from SC4 ost. Last two is Carmina Burana (remember the movie Excalibur ?) and a voice version of Odin Sphere main theme, a game i loved on ps4 as much as Dragon’s crown on ps3.

Yes the riddle character is indeed Horus, so i’ll grant you the answer while stating it means i changed the fox mask into a falcon one by means of ancient egyptian magic (a single yellow heart sticker. I noticed the stylised eyes looked very egyptian and the mask looked like a short falcon beak from the side but then i had tohide the ears and draw/paint the beak in gold. Black and gold being the usual representation of horus in statues.
The rest was a no brainer like the golden bird beak scythe, i’ll post pics of him and your bonus CAS later. Right now, son is about to play with his band in front ofa large parental audience :)

Thanks for the feedback ystava ! Glad you liked it as much as my kids. First theme is Devil Never Cry from the DMC series : just finished dmc5, technical masterpiece but shallow and kinda repetitive if you ask me...
Second one is Monarch, third one is Augusta from Miss Peregrine and the peculiar children ost, a movie which made a lasting impression on me...then comes tempered soul from SC4 ost. Last two is Carmina Burana (remember the movie Excalibur ?) and a voice version of Odin Sphere main theme, a game i loved on ps4 as much as Dragon’s crown on ps3.

Yes the riddle character is indeed Horus, so i’ll grant you the answer while stating it means i changed the fox mask into a falcon one by means of ancient egyptian magic (a single yellow heart sticker. I noticed the stylised eyes looked very egyptian and the mask looked like a short falcon beak from the side but then i had tohide the ears and draw/paint the beak in gold. Black and gold being the usual representation of horus in statues.
The rest was a no brainer like the golden bird beak scythe, i’ll post pics of him and your bonus CAS later. Right now, son is about to play with his band in front ofa large parental audience :)

You are most welcome ystävä hyvä ;)! Yeah, it was most enjoyable to watch indeed. With the DMC and DMC5, well, those kind of games with characters having a variety of badass weaponry and big ass swords for cutting, cutting and then some more cutting demons, it kinda tends to happen XD. Thanks for the themes as well, they will be added to my favorites :).

Yeah, got it right :). Didn´t memember seeing him your previous updates nor videos, so he kinda stood out more. Should have been more precise with the explanation as to why, bugger me XD. Nevertheless, awesome creation as always, coming from you. I should also create a CAS with an ancient egyptian theme or something similiar :).

Very well, I shall be waiting for that bonus CAS then ;). Wow, your son gets to shine then :). I presume you are quite proud of him then :)?

Oh...and i am expecting a loud thud of some kind when i post them. Just don’t hurt yourself ok ? XD

Hah hah, I try to make it less painfull for me By adding some pillows under my Computer chair XD.

Oh. My. Gosh.

Those new guys are spectacular. Really value your little details. Like the wings on Horus’s armor. Still, I’m curious if there’s another option for the beak. It looks kind of cartoonish in comparison.

Great use of archangel armor for RWA. Lots of thought must go into your CaS...

Oh. My. Gosh.

Those new guys are spectacular. Really value your little details. Like the wings on Horus’s armor. Still, I’m curious if there’s another option for the beak. It looks kind of cartoonish in comparison.

Great use of archangel armor for RWA. Lots of thought must go into your CaS...
Thx spell, well for the beak it's beakcause it had to be stylised like the rest of the mask, look at horus statues and you'll see what i mean, it's painted on a mask, not supposed to be realistic lr multilayered...thus i think it blends in nicely with the rest of the mask with the simplistic eyes...i value your opinion of course...

About RWA, when i tried different helmets on my alien CAS, i just thought, time to bring back my insects, then i giggled in ant-icipation. What about the mandibles then ? HK, time to redeem yourself for finding 50% of Horus' riddle XD

Back