A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold (SC6 edition)

Absolutely marvelous work with both of them :D! Horus is one elegant and divine sight to behold :). The elegance and harmony of colours with one another is most fitting to his divine origins and essence. The clever usage and combination of ExEq and regular helmet gear truly gives his head a most unique and intrigeuing look. Same can be said about the way how used stickers to give his Sacntified chest plate his origins fitting egyptian look, not to mention the stickers used to make his front cloth so full of life and theme fitting. All is complemented with an elegant looking golden scythe and Zasalamels style more than fitting to his divine egytpian origins. Simply wonderfull work, really inspires me to do an egyptian themed CAS myself ;).

Similiar stuff with The Red Warrior Ant. His head hand down takes the hole show and cake. Most excellent utilization of newest helmet from DLC 3 combined with ExEq Emils stretched face. While colours look bright, they still work in good harmony and combined with the choice of base body ( fully malfested ) makes him most indimitating looking ant warrior indeed. That is until you turn him around to see his giant tail which does fits his theme more than better, but at the same time, looks rather hilarious, as your Horus puts it XD. Kiliks style and the choice of weapon also fits him and his overall stance.

HK, time to redeem yourself for finding 50% of Horus' riddle XD

Oh really XD? So I´m being demanded of redemption now XD? Very well then :). the mandibles are made using two moonface stickers By placing them correctly, rotating them properly and then painted red. Redemption made XD?

Not only do i get a perfect 10/10 review like you were in my mind, but i get a good riddle answer...buuuuuutyou didn't mention on which surface i applied the sticker, because as strange as it seems, only one sticker was used...90% redeemed ystava XD

Well bugger me XD! So close yet so far XD. But still, thanks for the compliment considering my review and my riddle answer, despite of it being only about 90% correct XD. Would I redeem those 10% with an addition to the answer then? Well, the surface upon which the sticker is applied to would be a black coloured spy mask equipment ( noticed it with the second look at it ) and the way it is applied to is to use the projection setting when placing the sticker and changing its position to either left or right which causes the sticker to duplicate to two identical, yet other way pointing stickers which can be utilized in the way that you did, making them look like mandibles. Close enough :)?

Well bugger me XD! So close yet so far XD. But still, thanks for the compliment considering my review and my riddle answer, despite of it being only about 90% correct XD. Would I redeem those 10% with an addition to the answer then? Well, the surface upon which the sticker is applied to would be a black coloured spy mask equipment ( noticed it with the second look at it ) and the way it is applied to is to use the projection setting when placing the sticker and changing its position to either left or right which causes the sticker to duplicate to two identical, yet other way pointing stickers which can be utilized in the way that you did, making them look like mandibles. Close enough :)?
100% accurate...kudos ! and you have earned yourself 4 new bonus CAS tomorrow :)

Spell, you'll have ur own spell-cial wink-wink CAS soon. Hope it boosts your morale after recent disappointment

Oh, just heard from HappyColour this morning that Amy's gear set is available already for creation mode.
I didn't have time to check it out though...

Oh, just heard from HappyColour this morning that Amy's gear set is available already for creation mode.
I didn't have time to check it out though...

Wunderbar :D! I myself plan on checking the new update tonight :).

Horrornet is really good and kinda creeps me out a little, the rapier is a good fit for a hornet. I'm kinda glad you didn't post this last night or i would have had a hard time sleeping. The rest of you thread is also really good and its obvious you put a lot of effort into your CaS.

Horrornet is really good and kinda creeps me out a little, the rapier is a good fit for a hornet. I'm kinda glad you didn't post this last night or i would have had a hard time sleeping. The rest of you thread is also really good and its obvious you put a lot of effort into your CaS.

Why thanks, and yup i pour my soul into my souls :)
I know, some of my CAS are the stuff of nightmare, i have been told that, when i first presented my SC5 wasp to Windupskeleton back in...2011 :)
He hasn't been sleeping very well ever since, but not entirely my fault tho, right mate ? hope it goes better for you some day soon...

Birds, ants, xenomorphs, bees.....what next, snakes XD?

Most fabulous work with all of these extra bonus CAS :D! The new Horus head looks equally impressive to his original design with the clear egyptian theme remaining strong and solid. The choice of different weapon style ( Siegfried ) is also nice, particulary when the weapon choice with egyptian looking marks fits his concept that well. Green ant worker for me looks also very nice. Maybe a bit too simple, but since he is just a worker, understandable.

The Xenomorph looks very menacing with just the right colour theme and use of stickers to create seemingly the acid coming from his mouth. The use of regular well coloured gear bring certain detail to him and the use of ExEq to make his head is really well done. The best CAS of the batch is the bee. While I mostly don´t like bees, I could watch this bee all day XD. Bright and fitting colour theme with nice stickers to give our bee some fine details makes him a pleasure to watch. His tail...always funny to see XD.

Why thanks, and yup i pour my soul into my souls :)
I know, some of my CAS are the stuff of nightmare, i have been told that, when i first presented my SC5 wasp to Windupskeleton back in...2011 :)
He hasn't been sleeping very well ever since, but not entirely my fault tho, right mate ? hope it goes better for you some day soon...
I know what you mean about putting your soul into your creations, I've had to step back a couple of times do to frustration at not being able to get something to come out how i would like it to. As for the nightmares i think i'll manage.

Birds, ants, xenomorphs, bees.....what next, snakes XD?

Most fabulous work with all of these extra bonus CAS :D! The new Horus head looks equally impressive to his original design with the clear egyptian theme remaining strong and solid. The choice of different weapon style ( Siegfried ) is also nice, particulary when the weapon choice with egyptian looking marks fits his concept that well. Green ant worker for me looks also very nice. Maybe a bit too simple, but since he is just a worker, understandable.

The Xenomorph looks very menacing with just the right colour theme and use of stickers to create seemingly the acid coming from his mouth. The use of regular well coloured gear bring certain detail to him and the use of ExEq to make his head is really well done. The best CAS of the batch is the bee. While I mostly don´t like bees, I could watch this bee all day XD. Bright and fitting colour theme with nice stickers to give our bee some fine details makes him a pleasure to watch. His tail...always funny to see XD.
Thx for the review and for catching little details esp. the weapon choice :) Honestly alien and green ants are for fun and no keepers.
For your fave of the batch, i am glad it stung your senses buuuut I beeg to differ ystava :), horrornet is a horrific hornet, a big fucking wasp whose guilty pleasure is actually to hunt bees and destroy their hives. I hate those f....ers, 8 simultaneous bites and ur history....

Snake CAS uh ? Refer to page 1 or 2 :)

Now that’s a badass Horus. The blue beak really adds some pop to that design. Great job with your color choices in general regardless.
It was a digital gift for you and to show the world your hint about a less stylised face was well worth a try...glad you liked him, this rendition of him is closer to his hyeroglyphic portrayal...so thx again Spell :)

Thx for the review and for catching little details esp. the weapon choice :) Honestly alien and green ants are for fun and no keepers.
For your fave of the batch, i am glad it stung your senses buuuut I beeg to differ ystava :), horrornet is a horrific hornet, a big fucking wasp whose guilty pleasure is actually to hunt bees and destroy their hives. I hate those f....ers, 8 simultaneous bites and ur history....

Snake CAS uh ? Refer to page 1 or 2 :)
Heh, as always, you are most welcome mon ami ;). Hmm, thinking about it more thoroughly they sure look more of an extra bonus than any serious effort of a hole new CAS XD. Oh I know the feeling with bees. Only one has ever biten me back when I was a child and that was more than enough for me to despise them as well. And bugger, forgot your snake CAS in page 2 XD. Maybe time for a remastered version?

Heh, as always, you are most welcome mon ami ;). Hmm, thinking about it more thoroughly they sure look more of an extra bonus than any serious effort of a hole new CAS XD. Oh I know the feeling with bees. Only one has ever biten me back when I was a child and that was more than enough for me to despise them as well. And bugger, forgot your snake CAS in page 2 XD. Maybe time for a remastered version?

Then why not do me the honour and do the remaster...surprise me :)

Been a few since I chimed in here, but I gotta say that Horus is top-notch. The green jewels on the under-layer, and the sticker work on that chestpiece are especially fantastic.
Also, I'm damn curious what you did for the mandibles on Mr. Hornet there. Looks like actual bug mouthparts, and I've been staring at it for the last five minutes trying to figure out that particular bit of CAS trickery.

Back