A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold (SC6 edition)

Quiz :
1-Why the strange pattern of the gloves / also related, what does the thumbnail represent ?
2-What is the motif on the panties supposed to mimic (from nature)
3-Why "by Lolth" ?
4-How much time do you think i spent yesterday creating BLACKWIDROW ?
5-Last but not least, Weshookhands, i am curious, did you find the hidden easter egg (no, it is not a spider egg :) ?

1- It's supposed to mimic spider legs, innit? The thumbnail thus looks like a crawling spider
2- not sure about this one...could be some spider, too...or a small bat, maybe, clinging to her hips with its wings?
3- ???
4- sure looks like work. Though she doesn't have your usual pattern/sticker complexeties...so I'm guessing half an hour. surprise me :)
5- I have absolutely no clue what it is...please tell me! :)

No, and i honestly don't plan to be on discord, i had a look once, know what it is, but don't have time for online chat tbh, and am not the social media type of guy (despite this board being a social media of its own :)...

1- It's supposed to mimic spider legs, innit? The thumbnail thus looks like a crawling spider
Perfect, so it means i succeeded in making it look like a black and white tarantula...
2- not sure about this one...could be some spider, too...or a small bat, maybe, clinging to her hips with its wings?
It's supposed to look like the patterns on the top of some spider's abdomen, mostly to repel predators.
3- tip : google lolth+drow maybe ? :)
4- sure looks like work. Though she doesn't have your usual pattern/sticker complexeties (subtle patterns and gradients on almost every possible surface :)...so I'm guessing half an hour. surprise me :)
Hum, closer to 2 hours than to 30 min, time flies by insanely fast when you iterate and try to get the CAS to the right level of drowsomeness
In the pre-fight picture and some in-game pics you can see the name i gave to my blue drow...do you like anagrams weshookhands ?

Waiting for you to come back with answers to 3 and 5

No, and i honestly don't plan to be on discord, i had a look once, know what it is, but don't have time for online chat tbh, and am not the social media type of guy (despite this board being a social media of its own :)...

Oh, kinda too bad XD. Oh well, it´s your point of view and decision with reasonable reasoning and I respect that ;).

Oh, kinda too bad XD. Oh well, it´s your point of view and decision with reasonable reasoning and I respect that ;).
Thanks, i am just content to be here and lurk for good CAS, cool comments, quiz responses and great reviews from you guys.
Today i am so happy i could help Wyldwarrior out with her schoogirl backpack, go check it out, it's amazing !

And it´s most awesome to have you here that way mon ami ;). Yeah, I actually saw Wyldwarriors schoolgirl a while ago, thought it was indeed a bit too simple like you apparently had commented on it. So sure, it would be most interesting to see what you have come up with and knowing that you have helped with it, it should indeed be something most intrigueing to see :).

Perfect, so it means i succeeded in making it look like a black and white tarantula...
It's supposed to look like the patterns on the top of some spider's abdomen, mostly to repel predators.
3- tip : google lolth+drow maybe ? :)
4- sure looks like work. Though she doesn't have your usual pattern/sticker complexeties (subtle patterns and gradients on almost every possible surface :)...so I'm guessing half an hour. surprise me :)
Hum, closer to 2 hours than to 30 min, time flies by insanely fast when you iterate and try to get the CAS to the right level of drowsomeness
In the pre-fight picture and some in-game pics you can see the name i gave to my blue drow...do you like anagrams weshookhands ?

Waiting for you to come back with answers to 3 and 5
3: So Lolth is the Spider Queen, chief goddess of the Drow, I see.
5: Ayyy, alright!! Thanks for the credit :)

Bugger, weshookhands beat me to it considering the quiz XD! Oh well, considering how many time I have answered to your quiz questions, I think it´s only fair for other to have a shot at them as well :). And not to worry mon ami, I will soon try make that review on your lateast CASs ;).

Bugger, weshookhands beat me to it considering the quiz XD! Oh well, considering how many time I have answered to your quiz questions, I think it´s only fair for other to have a shot at them as well :). And not to worry mon ami, I will soon try make that review on your lateast CASs ;).
Haha sure you got all the answers right...i'll be waitin' for those trademark in-depth HK reviews then, but take ur time ystava :) I'll have a bonus CAS at the ready :)

Heh, thanks for the trust on my quiz answers :). Yeah, I´m trying to find a proper time to write those indepth reviews, since the last one on your goblin assassin took it own toll to write XD. Can´t wait to see that bonus CAS though ;).

Back