A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold (SC6 edition)

The Covenant are back :)
Credits to Herr Krieg for giving me the idea with his insane Xenomorph OC (because it's an OC in my view)

No day will be complete without another awesome looking alien from VC. And is that alien pistol?

Anyway, i'm sure if there's more ExEq slots you can add more details which could make him look even more awesome. And it would be cool to see your covenant battle HK's Alien-Xeno... as they both look badass.

No day will be complete without another awesome looking alien from VC. And is that alien pistol?

Anyway, i'm sure if there's more ExEq slots you can add more details which could make him look even more awesome. And it would be cool to see your covenant battle HK's Alien-Xeno... as they both look badass.
Thx TG and yep tis the dreaded covie plasma gun we all know n love...the one overheating and burning your hand :)
Doubt it’d take HK much time to recreate this one on ps4 indeed

You have some truly weird characters, and I mean that in a good way.

Me, when I go to create, I'm fairly straightforward- monk, samurai, knight, etc. It takes some real creativity to come up with a lot of what I'm seeing in this thread.

You have some truly weird characters, and I mean that in a good way.

Me, when I go to create, I'm fairly straightforward- monk, samurai, knight, etc. It takes some real creativity to come up with a lot of what I'm seeing in this thread.
Why thx HP, let's say i try to think outside the box and i have a vivid imagination, glad you like what you saw. Check out the compilation videos for some live action :)

Feel free to invent a background story and a nice review for this one, i don't have much time to post or edit pictures anymore :
Quiz:why cha-valier (think french-one letter missing at the end)

Claws-up

A glimmeowr of hope

I strike a paws

You cat touch this !

Name’s purrrrcival, feline-vincible

master of claws combat

Gotta cat-ch my breath...exhales

I am furry furry sorry but it’s check...mate !

As a bonus, behind the scenes work in progress blooper reel :)

Paws-itively embarassing

Break a leg !

Too kitt-schy

Last edited:
hahaha, why thanks TG, your comment made my day, i wish i could tell you furrbally and not in wrriting if i meow say so.
Hair Hair, here come yourr Purrcival bonus pics, my liege ! i bow beforre your furry good puns.

Last edited:
A beauty...and a beast...

First, here comes NEFERKITI, i manage to bring even more life to her eyes than in my previous (godly) version of her, also using an alternate style which suits her more nimble / plain looks than the other more extravagant ones :

2677df3e-6172-40c1-9ee8-9cf5032d64b6.png
[/url]

Quiz : how did i do the eyes ? (after patch)
why neferkiti, what's that for a hyeroglypho (egyptian byword for typo)

Then a beast ! MAGMASTAROTH, the two-face scorching and melting dragon deity ! As did on AstaROCK, i tried to rebuil a dragon face from the hollow helmet base.

Quiz : How did i do the green eyes on MAGMAstaroth ?
The razor-sharp teeth effect ?
Why two-face ?
What kind of dragon boss did inspire me for the face (hint : awesome animation movie based on which i did another dragon
CAS earlier on) ?

By the way, if you want to follow me / check my posts out on reddit, here i am on the subreddit soulcalibur creations :

I also contemplate doing another SC6 creation artbook featuring my best CAS past & present, and a few never before shown surprises, a tutorial portion with my pro tips and tricks if requested. I did two SC5 CAS arbooks for my own pleasure back in the days : Now with all my pictures being in 4K glory, so i know i could produce one hell of an artbook (i use a pro lab in France for printing), but the problem i have is that it would take a significant amount of time to do so, so i kinda need patrons that would support me and get a free copy in return.
Any interest ? Any advice where to raise funds, the only thing i have now to collect funds is a paypal account :)

Vil

Last edited:
Neferkiti and Magmastaroth look amazing. Neferkiti really benefited from the hat from the last DLC pack and makes her look more Egyptian then ever. I also really like how you used Emil's mask for Magmastroth to give him a more dragon like appearance. Unfortunately I can't really answer your quizzes without going into the game itself.

As for your artbook idea, I think it sounds like a great Idea especially with the tutorial portion. Unfortunately I'm not in a position to support such a project and I don't really have much experience with how one would go about raising the funds.

Thanks W for the comment and support, i know someone who can answer the quiz : either HK, Spellcraft or Brucege who is still lurkin around :)

Thanks W. I’ll see what i can muster, right now i am playing an amazing game in 4k/hdr : assassin’s creed odyssey ! Maybe i can draw some inspiration from there who knows :)

Wow, just wow Vil, you outdid yourself this time!! Your aliens (gods, the water one is absolutely stellar), Nefertiti, Horus, Pharaoh Zas, Taki...list goes on and on, I can't mention them all xD They are all beyond amazing, I love all your previous works but ever since you began with the aliens I was stoked to see the rest!! Outstanding mon ami, I'm very glad to see you're still going out-of-the-box!! :D (you'll notice some laugh reactions because of puns both yours and of others, had a crazy fun time)

It saddens me though to say that I cannot hope to keep up with reviewing, as you may hopefully understand. I would love to analyze EVERY SINGLE ONE but, I can't. Back to mini reviews and regular comments here and there, whenever it's possible. Great job once again, magnificent work!! :D

I am cool with mini reviews like this Raph, always a bliss to see others get thrills / emotions from my CAS, i hope you find the time to watch the compil videos as well, part 3 having all the aliens and more :)
Thanks philos !

Back