A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold (SC6 edition)

I have seen your first two but haven't seen part 3. If you would be so kind as to provide me with a link for it, I'll watch it with great joy as soon as possible, and let you know of my thoughts :)

Neferkiti now looks even more awesome. I love the addition of the cat ExEq to her hat which help strengthen her egypt theme.

Magmastaroth and Infernight look so monstrously terrifying and badass. If i have to guess, for the green eyes on Magmastaroth you use the ExEq that people usually use to make a cigar and beauty mark (i don't know what it's called). I also love how you color the teeth to make them look sharp.

Pharaoh Zasalamel looks pretty badass as well... like somekind of a fearsome egyptian god. I really like that pocket sticker you use to make a custom cloth on his shoulders. And my guess for the jewel on his hat... i think it's a ball or a rectangular ExEq with the honey-like patterns. And for the jewel on his undershirt... maybe it's a sticker, but i don't know which one. Damn, i guess you're not kidding when you say you created this for 5 hrs... there are just so many details on him. I must say your hardwork really payed off.

And that cyclops... he looks sooo... disgusting. lol thx for adding that green liquid stuff coming out from his filthy nose and mouth. Eww...

Neferkiti now looks even more awesome. I love the addition of the cat ExEq to her hat which help strengthen her egypt theme.

Magmastaroth and Infernight look so monstrously terrifying and badass. If i have to guess, for the green eyes on Magmastaroth you use the ExEq that people usually use to make a cigar and beauty mark (i don't know what it's called). I also love how you color the teeth to make them look sharp.

Pharaoh Zasalamel looks pretty badass as well... like somekind of a fearsome egyptian god. I really like that pocket sticker you use to make a custom cloth on his shoulders. And my guess for the jewel on his hat... i think it's a ball or a rectangular ExEq with the honey-like patterns. And for the jewel on his undershirt... maybe it's a sticker, but i don't know which one. Damn, i guess you're not kidding when you say you created this for 5 hrs... there are just so many details on him. I must say your hardwork really payed off.

And that cyclops... he looks sooo... disgusting. lol thx for adding that green liquid stuff coming out from his filthy nose and mouth. Eww...

I was just saying, meh, nobody answers my quizes, maybe they are too difficult, and then your comment made my day TG :)
Ok, green eyes : nope, they are actually the new best way to make a perfect monster (and probably human) pupil (and eyeball), i just use the top round part and tip (cap) of the bottle of sake or something ExEq, and painted it bright green :)
Jewel on the hat : correct !
Jewel undershirt : max zoom on the jewel and chain stickers (you know the one with the black background), incredibly versatile this one too, i used it on most of my egyptian CAS in different ways and shapes.
No i was not kidding, a whole evening for that one XD

Glad you dislike the cyclops and yeah i am pretty proud of the snot effect XD

Ok this KILIK 2P i designed with my greek philos on this board in mind (namely Kostas and Raph). Hope you like him...
I call him the SPARTAN ARCHER (cf. headcrest), using both trident and mini-bow with dual arrows.
Reminded me that in SC5, we had actual arrows as ExEq, and actual spartan helmet crests too...

Quiz :
1/how did i do the custom helmet "engravings" exactly, using non modifiable (colors) stickers like the lion crest one ?
2/on the shield version (picture 3 and 4 for instance), what is the helmet crest supposed to represent, which is also part of Kilik's lore ?
3/what's odd in the picture which says so ?
4/what are the bow and arrows for ExEq-actly ?
5/special for Raph / Kostas, what does the Cyclops say to Kilik ?

really liking the golbin Arazaak, i think the way you did the nose, ears and chin is really nice. the colour scheme works well too.

Big fan of Magmastaroth, as aAsta is my main i really like seeing how creative people can get with his crazy size. it think the nightmare gear works well for the cooled lava look. not sure if intentional but i think the face is rather fish-like which is a cool touch.

btw you asked earlier how the eyes were done on Magmastaroth, i think you used two gourd bottle objects.

i didn't realize there was a bit of lore for your characters, may have check some of the older pages.

really liking the golbin Arazaak, i think the way you did the nose, ears and chin is really nice. the colour scheme works well too.

Thanks, his patronym is actually a slightly modified version of my real last name haha.

Big fan of Magmastaroth, as aAsta is my main i really like seeing how creative people can get with his crazy size. it think the nightmare gear works well for the cooled lava look. not sure if intentional but i think the face is rather fish-like which is a cool touch.

I haven't done many astas, astarock and magmastaroth being the only ones so far, but fish-like isn't what i went for, more HTTYD (first movie) end boss kind of vibe, plus if you peel your eyes you'll see two faces, one above (yes, with the gourd bottle eyes, bravo :) + one below (the lower chin guard of the helmet looking like a set of teeth, with two sets of eyes. I worked a lot on the teeth using the diamond shaped pattern (black and red) to create some pointy teeth impression which look real scary ingame :)

i didn't realize there was a bit of lore for your characters, may have check some of the older pages.
I usually don't write background stories, but i wrote a very short story for the introduction of my drow assassin which i think is pretty neat, check it out...
i also wrote a poem for Libellule, and other stuff like that...i try to be creative in the writing too, whenever i can, and whenever i have access to a keyboard (like right now HK :)

Cheers,

Only pb are those damned white rim on an otherwise well reconstructed spartan leather armor...bow n arrows don't even clip with the fingers or anything tho :) wish they'd give us the arrow exeq 2

Hi, back from holidays, wyldsmash told me sum of my CAS appeared in the sc6 evo livefeed. If someolne knows jap and can translate more or less what they say ? I saw the winners : all japanese and very meh. I dunnno if those are winners for JP only but if for the whole world, vwery dissappointing...here is the part where my kumoyoshi and hornet appear, i got a lot of love from twitter for my posts and a lot fron Jp especially...so cool social nw experience though i end up as runnerup.

Last edited:
Now we had like 30+(kinda) casual fights with Wysmash over two days.
It was a pleasure despite the horrendous lag and me being constantly punished by a far better player, but i managed do put up a fight a win more than a few rounds, a couple of bouts, and even land a perfect round.
I really admired the insane combos and never before seen moves from a good ranked player, but maybe he should have held back a little bit to allow for less armor breaks and more Vil victory poses lol.

The sheer stupidity of PS programmers regarding replays of our fights is beyond me : this green arrow in the middle especially, the fact that you can't pause without having a menu screen in the way, that you can't just have a free cam of sorts is beyond me.
So replays are useless compared to clips you can do whatever you want with but i have no time for that anyhow.

I just wanted to post a few pics and a link to a fun magician vs magician clip azwell (wink HK)

Here you go, i hope you don't mind me posting some of your stuff in my thread Wysmash :)

No time to sort them out, but just wanna say Wy has many intesting CAS with a good attention to details, some really packing a punch in the artistic department, not so fond of the oversized boobs and swimsuits on some, but yeah, overall very good stuff.

sorry for playing so seriously, I should have realised you wanted victory pictures. if you ever want another round or two i'll keep that in mind (I don't blame you if you don't)

i appreciate your critique of my work, i think there are areas i could improve upon and perhaps improve variety of my creations. however i wish we could select characters from the downloads page as most of my crazier ideas were moved there, but not much i can do as i have less than 10 slots left.

the experience has been very helpful and really appreciate the opportunity. Thanks Vil.

ok i'll give that a try whenever we can fight again. thanks

also are you referring to the Empress character when you mentioned "over-sized boobs"?

Here are two 3P, one for CASS and one for TAKI, a lovely little detail might pussibly elude you on CASS...
No ingame pics because i plan on doing a new compil vid some time, because WySmash and I have been having some more friendly CAS showoff rounds. It will take time tho, and i will give him all the credit he deserves for going through the chores of letting me win more often lol :) His advanced specials and combos are quite spectacular to say the least, i managed to do a very cool end of round supercharged CE with CASS on our first fight, total random stroke of luck i must say...

I blend pictures from both CAS because of the opposition of style (and era :)...

I am kinda bored with the game to be honest, i have moved on and have a lot to deal with on the personal side of things, so don't mind if i don't comment or post much from now on, it's been a real pleasure and since Project Soul dug my Kumimistu and Hornet CAS, i can retire in peace and glory lol
I might come back if season 2 has interesting stuff, and if they bring in more stages, but right now i am more into drawing and writing than doing CAS. I still have the book project at the back of my mind, but it would consume an extreme amount of time and energy i just don't have with work and all. Holidays in Denmark were so cool and relaxing, but it already seems ages ago...
Why am i boring the few people still active here with all this idk, but what's done is done :)

CASta la vista, baby !

Back