A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold (SC6 edition)

I am done for now but it was fun ... the CAS pack are hilariously lazy though...and i hope second guest won't be such a bland one...
Tgx for your comment and take care mon ami !

Well, those eagle ExEq did have some potential, the rest is so lazy on PS's behalf, as always the packs are a handful isolated items they just had in store and withheld. I still have a couple of slots for Hilde CAS, because i just love Hilde...stay tuned.

I actually showed off some of your CAS on my twitch stream the other day, after you gave me the Hildes. I got on the topic of someone saying I should make an Astaroth costume and I said you wanna see a good Astaroth, I'll show you a good Asta. And then I went on to show off like 8 of your CAS. Haha!

I am def going to use your Hildevil as a template to make my own version, I truly love all the design choices you made on it. Exceptional!!!

And the latest and last addition to my egyptian roster...

Let me add my latest artwork (18 hours went into it using only krita and my wacom pen tablet) :

It's a riddle drawing so how many :
snakes ?
snake eyes (visible) ?
ankh ?
eyes with egyptian female makeup ?
can you find my signature hidden in the drawing ?

So i kinda commissioned myself right HK ? :)

Great colour balance on 'Old Mitsu'; for most designs I'd never think about mixing green, blue, and red together in that fashion, but between the low saturation, the dusting and the other detail elements, I think it works. I also particularly like the white chest hair: which dirt pattern is that?

On a side note, I've been using the plumes a bit myself for creating various facial hair configurations--though of course its really only good for creating static designs as the movement independent to the facial structures makes the effect more or less a mess during any degree of activity for the model. Nevertheless, it has had me feeling maybe we should petitioning Project Soul for some custom beard objects in the editor. Of course the real solution would be more facial models with more varieties of facial hair at more variable lengths--but given the short shrift the editor has gotten during this game's post-core game continuing support, I'm certainly not holding my breath on that. Even just one or two hair-based objects with more individual filaments than the plume has could open up lots of opportunities for both facial hair and custom top hair (and probably a great deal of other possible applications).

Last edited:
Great colour balance on 'Old Mitsu'; for most designs I'd never think about mixing green, blue, and red together in that fashion, but between the low saturation, the dusting and the other detail elements, I think it works. I also particularly like the white chest hair: which dirt pattern is that?

On a side note, I've been using the plumes a bit myself for creating various facial hair configurations--though of course its really only good for creating static designs as the movement independent to the facial structures makes the effect more or less a mess during any degree of activity for the model. Nevertheless, it has had me feeling maybe we should petitioning Project Soul for some custom beard objects in the editor. Of course the real solution would be more facial models with more varieties of facial hair at more variable lengths--but given the short shrift the editor has gotten during this game's post-core game continuing support, I'm certainly not holding my breath on that. Even just one or two hair-based objects with more individual filaments than the plume has could open up lots of opportunities for both facial hair and custom top hair (and probably a great deal of other possible applications).

Thx well i don't have any of the movement glitches on HaOLD maru, all depends on position size angle and being bound to the head and having right color to blend in ?
About the hair ext Exeq you got a lot of things you can use tbh including in plus stickers...
What we miss is the raccoon tail...
Dream on to get PS attention, i managed to wow them once or twice, they even streamed my stuff but that didn't get us more items...
Let's wait for next DLC then...
Totally agree with rest of your post and thx for commenting after dropping an insane number of likes :)

Back