A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold (SC6 edition)

Mon nouveau bon ami, maintenant je tu invites a creer l'un des suivants:

Personnages historiques et mythologique:

Jayavarman II ou Jayavarman VII
...comment dit-on, "Lord Rama"?
Un pirate ou guerrier Berbere d'Afrique du Nord
Vlad l'Empaleur

Personnage fictif:

Buffy - Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Kiryuin Satsuki - Kill la Kill
Alita - Ganmu / Alita: Battle Angel
Tout personnage du Watchmen en plus du Dr. Manhattan
Neo - RWBY (en prévision de l'ensemble de mouvement de Setsuka? :)
Chingachgook - Deerslayer / The Last of the Mohicans

J'ai hate de voir ce que tu construis!!

Last edited:
Dracula :

Alita (one of my favourite CGI movies of all time)
More pics there :

1589903879664.png

Last edited:
Dracula :

Alita (one of my favourite CGI movies of all time)
More pics there :

View attachment 75350
Alita was the only character that I really tried to recreate myself as well to varying degree. Tho I focused on the Manga version more so with metal face decals. Those zippers are indeed useful for this character

Alita was the only character that I really tried to recreate myself as well to varying degree. Tho I focused on the Manga version more so with metal face decals. Those zippers are indeed useful for this character
Hi, thx Heniek and feel free to post ur manga version here...

Mon nouveau bon ami, maintenant je tu invites a creer l'un des suivants:

Personnages historiques et mythologique:

Jayavarman II ou Jayavarman VII
...comment dit-on, "Lord Rama"?
Un pirate ou guerrier Berbere d'Afrique du Nord
Vlad l'Empaleur

Personnage fictif:

Buffy - Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Kiryuin Satsuki - Kill la Kill
Alita - Ganmu / Alita: Battle Angel
Tout personnage du Watchmen en plus du Dr. Manhattan
Neo - RWBY (en prévision de l'ensemble de mouvement de Setsuka? :)
Chingachgook - Deerslayer / The Last of the Mohicans

J'ai hate de voir ce que tu construis!!
Btw french is 9/10 impressive ...only mistake "je t'invite"

Oh, I forgot you had already done an Alita! But that does not alleviate you from making another selection, mon ami--unless you wish to bow before the challenge! :D And Lord Dracula ≠ le personne historique, Vlad L'Empaleur. ;)

Btw french is 9/10 impressive ...only mistake "je t'invite"
Merci beacoup--je suis surpris de la rapidite avec laquelle tou me reviens, apres si longtemps! Je sais qu'il y a des erreurs ici et la (probablement beacoup plus que vous ne le dites, généreusement!) et j'ai du garder mon dicitionnaire pour certain choses (meme 'généreusement', ironiquement, haha), mais, je suis surpris je m'en souviens autant que moi.

I really like the young Hilde! Je pense que la petite creature resemble plus a un renard, but only you could have thought to make a canid out of it in the first place!

Thanks for the mini review, i will try to pick one in your list which is both challenging and engaging...

Le français ? Yes there are a few mistakes (spelling mostly, grammar is correct for the most part, now on my smartphone so long story short : i really appreciate you making the effort, it is genuinely impressive, and i will tell you what needs fixing.

Un renard ? Un renoir alors, no black fox i know of, supposed to be a cub :) but yeah not the perfect canis lupus i admit...
I mean my Hilduck does look like a canard right ?
Btw, where are the puns in your replies, you givin’ me a headstart...generously so :)
´nite ! Next (tomorrow) comes a happycolour CAS i inspired him, fully remastered...because i liked the original...

First i gotta praise HappyC for doing a great job using my fish-themed CAS elements to create his own mermaid.
In particular, this Hilde 20P (yep, he does a lot of Hildes and is a much better fighter with her :) captured my attention because of :
perfect skin color
perfect branchiae using the "hot coffee" sticker
perfect placement of the two fish prosthetics
perfect weapon choice
cool haircut choice
and some other remarkable stuff like the sticker dupe glitch etc...
then again a few other things i thought i could improve, and to be honest i spent hours re-fin-ing her :)

Patch 1.0 MERMHILDE :
HC, try to find the most significant changes and comment, and sadly, i can't upload this one since i downl yours to begin with and save some time :)
Feel free to recreate !

Un cadeau pour vous mes amis !

Last edited:
Wowza! Lots of changes. I like your version quite a lot! Funnily enough, since I initially posted and shared my creation I have gone back and made some further changes to it, specifically to the sticker work, which actually makes ours slightly closer. Check out my thread when you have a chance as I just shared a tweet I did with my updated version.

Additions in yours that I may consider adopting on my own are the lowering of the fish to her butt and adding of the crown object to create the groin guard, those are veryyyyyyyy cool. How does the lower placing fish clip during movement I wonder?

In general yours comes across as much more elegant, whereas mine comes across more hardened (i.e. your armour is cleaner with emphasis on elegance and fish scale blending, whereas my armour looks worn and grittier with emphasis on a worn coral like surface). Both work well I think! Nice modifications!

Last edited:
Hi, thx, no issues with clipping and i will check ur update...they make for some cool yet different twin sis allright...it's cool co creating a CAS :)
Also worth mentioning...the rubber leggings are shinier and perfect with scale texture for a mermaid :)

Last edited:
Hum, Rustedblade, mon ami, i accepted your challenge and took on challenges i imposed to myself.
I went for the north african pirate/warrior/berber with a manga twist...you will probably peel your eyes noticing the weapons on the Taki styled one from Algeria, whereas the moroccan one is more classical in weaponry i guess (albeit more egyptian than arab but it does the trick visually at least)

Then i wanted to do a greek god (i did many in SC5), and a decent Mando without too much clipping. Building the helmet was a total nightmare because the FoS do not really have the right angles, but i am fairly satisfied with the outcome of my R&D...

So in no specific order here you go, this will be my last update for a while :

Last edited:
Hum, Rustedblade, mon ami, i accepted your challenge and took on challenges i imposed to myself.
I went for the north african pirate/warrior/berber with a manga twist...you will probably peel your eyes noticing the weapons on the Taki styled one from Algeria, whereas the moroccan one is more classical in weaponry i guess (albeit more egyptian than arab but it does the trick visually at least)

Then i wanted to do a greek god (i did many in SC5), and a decent Mando without too much clipping. Building the helmet was a total nightmare because the FoS do not really have the right angles, but i am fairly satisfied with the outcome of my R&D...

So in no specific order here you go, this will be my last update for a while :

Superb, my friend: Je devrai peut-etre voler ton methode pour les yeux du berbere pour mon creation adapte base sur un caractere Zelda! (la deuxieme, evidemment.) As for the others, I'm also loving that Mandalorian helmet, and that basic approach to the helmet is definitely something else I am going to steal at some point for some design that requires more elegant faceguards on a helmet. Quant a l'urinateur, puis....c'est tres interesante, sans doute!

Thx...I have done 3 predators in total and love custom helmet designs...as for the berber challenge, it's cat -wai sticker and a flat moon and 2 small white dots for the glint in each eyes. Ninja mask conveniently conceals the rest...je sais que tu n'as pas vu tous mes personnages jais je te donne l'autorisation de piquer toutes mes bonnes idees mon ami avocat...libre de droits :)

Is it common knowledge that you have two flags as bonus weapon for taki and cervy FS. I use it on my berber taki :)

Last edited:
Back