A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold...

Yep readable was the idea, and it seems to please the targetted audience. My son even said to me, hey, i hope you'll just print T-shirts for the 4 of us band members, we want to be the only ones wearing the cool logo :)

Your anatomy drawing process using a model and inside out workflow is quite academic (and a bit scary) in fact, sometimes, you stop halfway with skeletons with a bit of flesh on them, those ones are really scary sometimes, especially the ones staring at you or without eyes/eyeballs :)
Thinking of your art, i got flavors of another artist i adore : Salvador Dali, there is a bit of Dali in you, in the work with colors and lineart, and twisted shapes and all...

I wanna see girls drawings from Joe, i command you :) feel free to post here, i am happy with my thread turning into a art discussion thread anyways, CAS being an artform like any other...

About Pierrot, you area getting there, i will just wait for brucege to come by and have a shot at it...but he is immensely busy so he drops in once in a while to chill with us...

Wanna see the (rather simple) bezier curves workflow now that you know what it is, check this out, it really rocks :) :

Yep readable was the idea, and it seems to please the targetted audience. My son even said to me, hey, i hope you'll just print T-shirts for the 4 of us band members, we want to be the only ones wearing the cool logo :)

Your anatomy drawing process using a model and inside out workflow is quite academic (and a bit scary) in fact, sometimes, you stop halfway with skeletons with a bit of flesh on them, those ones are really scary sometimes, especially the ones staring at you or without eyes/eyeballs :)
Thinking of your art, i got flavors of another artist i adore : Salvador Dali, there is a bit of Dali in you, in the work with colors and lineart, and twisted shapes and all...

I wanna see girls drawings from Joe, i command you :) feel free to post here, i am happy with my thread turning into a art discussion thread anyways, CAS being an artform like any other...

About Pierrot, you area getting there, i will just wait for brucege to come by and have a shot at it...but he is immensely busy so he drops in once in a while to chill with us...

Wanna see the (rather simple) bezier curves workflow now that you know what it is, check this out, it really rocks :) :
Welll this conversation made me realize something odd..... for the most part I think my skulls are happy.
http://chobek.deviantart.com/gallery/38962625/skulls

Some of them are kinda cute in a creepy sort of way indeed : my favourites are fate and sweetie, such adorable couples (hohum :P)

I spent 2,5 weeks and 50 hours to write, storyboard, and draw a digital comic strip (in french/danish) using my wacom tablet and Krita.
Here is a sample of what i did in full digital drawing. In terms of lineart, it is still difficult to be as accurate as with a pencil/fineliner, but I think i found my style doing this 15 pages comic, ...I will release the youtube version as soon as i have delivered the paperback artbook version to my paying "customers" :)

Feel free to make a CAS out of him !
This drawing refers to Horik the 1st, king of Denmark, who raided Germany among others. One of his "followers" Ragnar, is portrayed in the HBO TV show Viking. So quite logically, the name of this drawing is "VIL-king" !

vil_king_by_vilarcane-db0k4l2.jpg

Need a translation of the speech bubble, feel free to comment/ask !

I spent 2,5 weeks and 50 hours to write, storyboard, and draw a digital comic strip (in french/danish) using my wacom tablet and Krita.
Here is a sample of what i did in full digital drawing. In terms of lineart, it is still difficult to be as accurate as with a pencil/fineliner, but I think i found my style doing this 15 pages comic, ...I will release the youtube version as soon as i have delivered the paperback artbook version to my paying "customers" :)

Feel free to make a CAS out of him !
This drawing refers to Horik the 1st, king of Denmark, who raided Germany among others. One of his "followers" Ragnar, is portrayed in the HBO TV show Viking. So quite logically, the name of this drawing is "VIL-king" !

vil_king_by_vilarcane-db0k4l2.jpg

Need a translation of the speech bubble, feel free to comment/ask !
Wow ambitious project :) yes please translate ... I look forward to seeing the full book. :)

Hi there...well i don't think i'll post the full comic (in french) here, it would be a mess to translate all the puns.
But at least i can translate the danish in this panel.
It reads / says / shouts (whatever) : "I am Horik the first, ruler of the eternal kingdom of Denmark ! Louis, you pitiful coward, come get your fat german arse spanked already !"

Vikings, ya know :)

Hi,

Need you support guys and gals.
I am participating in a drawing contest for Lyon e-sport 2018 (a League of Legends / Fornites etc. e-sport event)

You can view my drawing and like /share it there (the one with the three chibis LoL characters first row in the middle) :

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=ms.c.eJw9zEEOgFAIQ8EbGYpA6f0vZviii24mzUNRKWQ15WReOBC3DaRhoeUDdmtBzaagiA~;8fdj~;qDiP4oEyy86Y2QLMBkL9N~;g2Yh8VE4W3FogTdWwUYcpIovUAyTwqAA~-~-.bps.a.1679591545459444.1073741885.126490517436229&type=1

I don't have facebook myself so if you have a big facebook community of friends, help me get more votes (right now it is a measly 13 likes :)

I will make a special SC6 CAS for all the voters i get from the 8WAYRUN community when the games comes out...

You can vote until next saturday 17/02

Last edited:
Back