A taste of Hell: Restaurant Okizeme(Tech Traps moved here!)

Hello All. I haven't seen much mentioned about 22/88 B, so here's what I've found:

22/88 B
  1. 4kb (Bullet cutter!!) Hits forward and back, but if teched right or left can leave you very open, but does decent damage. This can also be used after hitting with 1A I believe.
  2. 236 B hold ~ Already mention but seems to have better chance of hitting if not at closest range. Med to far range and I've connected with this with tech RIGHT also. I would use very sparingly.
  3. 2 A+B ~ although this doesn't do much damage it will hit OTG, tech Front, tech Back, and I've managed to hit with both sides but seems to depend on input (?whether you use 22 B or 88 B?) Although not much dmg this is one of my favorites b/c if it's blocked your only -2 but if you hit your at +8! I follow this up with either B6 or 2KB*. This is an excellent set up move!
Also wanted to add this:

66/88/22 A+B | 236B Hold

1. 33/99 B ~ Hits Back and forward, very rarely sides, but done it once or twice. Great launch for a combo set up.
  2. 44 B ~ Hits back and forward. Haven't tested for the 236B knockdown. Honestly I just haven't found this move very useful so I don't use it much. Let me know if you guys have any good set ups or uses for it.

Anyway, play around with these tech traps and if you like great, if not don't use them, but I hope they help! Also I look forward to trying out the 2KB* ~ 6B:2. :)

66A+B, delay 3B - tech all. relaunch. hits otg. cant be blocked. 117+
3B will wiff on far range hit. on mid and close its 100% guaranteed trap.

22_88B, delay 3B - left, back relaunch. if hits off axis, hit otg and lauch right roll = full tech trap. 98+

66A+B, delay 3B - tech all. relaunch. hits otg. cant be blocked. 117+
3B will wiff on far range hit. on mid and close its 100% guaranteed trap.

Nice, I'll have to try this! Also found something interesting about the 66A+B ~ 236Bhold. There is a "sweet" spot where if you it with the 66A+B at just the right range then the 236B hold will hit every direction. Try it out.

Seems some characters indeed can tech that to the left. This is the side, where A+B catches though.
I have a bunch more, but I'll need to retest due to some very awkward stuff that I discovered - it may be that some stuff is not only char-dep but also costume dep.

66a+b 236B hold into 44A is the sexxx. 2 tech traps 168 dmg no meter. Viola get on mitsus level.
I think I prefer ending with 1B honestly. About the same damage but its a combo after 236{B}.

Btw, after CH MIST BBB, CE tech traps all but left and I believe bA catches all but otg and left. Not really worth much considering you can combo CH MIST B, B+K, 1A... but if you are going to just BBB and it ends up CH'ing than its something to consider.

Some character specific shenanigans off 66A+B:
2A+B is a combo + tech trap all on some characters; others can tech left. Depending if they try to tech after 66A+B hits (anyone who does is retarded--make them eat 44A/236(B)/A+B) the options after 2A+B hit change, but if they don't tech during the 2A+B it gives:
1B - OTG (character specific) + FBR tech trap
236B - FL tech trap
2KB/2K BE - FBR, risky if opponent plays dead
CE - TT all, risky if opponent plays dead

2A+B is not really char dep tech trap its range dep. if 66A+B hits at medium-tip range 2A+B if guaranteed (might be slightly char dep but still the main reason is this). if hits close than can be teched left by most chars.
same works the other way around for 3B.
Also , small delay 3B tech all on most chars. on some it can be escaped by left tech, which 236B hold catches.

Back