across the room with you

MrBlack

[08] Mercenary
after getting beat by a mediocre mitsu 3 times in a row (he threw me no less than 10 times a match and there was a input lag preventing breakage or duckage), i decided i needed to throw my joystick across the room...it made me feel alot better...

but now the joystick is broken and unplayable...and i dont feel like making a new one until sfiv, so i might not ever play sciv again...

in conclusion, toss your joystick across the room and you will feel alot better...break it, and you will feel even better cause you wont have to put up with online lag tactics anymore...

or go to counseling... if you are throwing shit after only 3 loses imagine what you'd be doing if something bad that was IMPORTANT happened...lol

I would if I had the money to replace my controller. <__<;
I just resort to punching my desk or screaming "FUCK" when I get caught in garbage like that. n_n;

In conclusion, toss your joystick across the room like a rage quitter and you will break it. You will feel even dumber cause you chose NOT to do the smart thing by not taking online seriously.

Edited for truth.

Enjoy shelling out money for another joystick. I really hope you didn't post this expecting sympathy. You won't get it here.

The last and only time I broke a controller in rage were my SNES controllers over SFA2 at the ripe old age of 13. I fought CPU Shin Akuma and was cheesed to death with 50% health lv.1 combos. I spun the controller by the wire and had it slam against the linoleum floor. After collecting the pieces I'd play with the 2nd controller which after a week I did the same thing. Then I took the good parts of each broken controller and assembled a 3rd working controller. Then I broke that as well, for the same reason. Yes, I managed to break 3 SNES controllers despite having only 2. Teen rage and cpu cheese is not a good combo.

i straight up gave my controller the peoples elbow one time, but its cool cuz im loaded. and i can afford to lose my temper whenever i feel like it, not like you peons who must control themselves

now begon knaves

If you're gonna break a joystick at least break it in a cool way....like hitting it with a shinai multiple times..

I would if I had the money to replace my controller. <__<;
I just resort to punching my desk or screaming "FUCK" when I get caught in garbage like that. n_n;

I just get up, turn around, and beat the living shit out of bed as I bitch and moan about how gay that was. Bed=Soft=I don't have to worry about breaking anything or hurting myself.

I just get up, turn around, and beat the living shit out of bed as I bitch and moan about how gay that was. Bed=Soft=I don't have to worry about breaking anything or hurting myself.
I'm to frustrated to get up and walk over to my bed in order to punch it. XD
The pain on my hands feels good anyways when I am mad. :D
So it works out both ways.
There were times I wanted to punch my TV but I knew that if I attempted that,I'd end up with a broken wrist or hand. <_<;

I punch my controller every time my Cervy fails to iGDR.

Itz just like Russell Peters said, If I get rid of one I'll just make another one... then I get to tell the other one what an idiot the last one was.

With my new PS3 controller at my hand I'll be sure not to punch it like I did to the other one I'll be punching something less valuable.

Back