Add Hilde to SOULCALIBUR VI Petition

HappyColour

[12] Conqueror
Howdy Hilde crew! : )

A few people in the community have drafted up a petition to show support for adding Hilde to SOULCALIBUR VI. It has been written in English, French, Japanese, and Russian to garner the most amount of people. The ask is simple: Add Hilde to SOULCALIBUR VI either in Season Pass 2 or as an additional download at a later time.

If you want her in the game, would love if you could sign, and share with the hashtag #HildeForSCVI

Here's a link to the petition: Add Hilde to SOULCALIBUR VI

As well, quick question, does anyone know if there is an old Hilde discord sitting around anywhere I can post this on?

We have made it to 165 signers, lets keep the momentum going people! Please sign and share the link if you haven't already!

Another update! In just one week:
  • Over 200 signees.
  • With over 100 shares.
  • Representing over 30 countries.
  • Across all 6 livable continents!
Goal is to make it to at least 500, ideally over 1000!

Let's push this bad boy forward, please share the petition with the #HildeForSCVI

The dream is real!!!!!!!!

Another update in just two weeks:
  • Over 580 signees.
  • Representing over 75 countries.
  • Our soft goal of 500 has been surpassed, time for our dream goal of 1000.
Please if you support the cause, sign, and share the petition! Gotta spread the good vibes.

For a link to a twitter post I made that you can easily share click here.

Another update:
  • We now have 630 signees.
  • We now have 83 countries on board.
  • Over 130 shares.
Our biggest struggle now is breaking the Japanese market, we have not had a single signatory from Japan as of yet based on the data I have. If you know Japanese players please get this on their radar.

Another tweet if you want to share.

Last edited:
Howdy All! Another update for you, signees have slowed down since the last update, we are now over 645 signatures. If you want to ensure Bandai Namco gets the message and that Hilde gets into the game you can help in the following ways:
  • Sign the Petition: Your support matters, its one small step in the direction of making this happen!
  • Share the Petition: Looking at the data and the rate of people signing, shares make a huge difference! And if you have shared it already, sharing it again while using the hashtag #HildeForSCVI helps too!
  • Engage Your Friends in Other Regions: The majority of support for Hilde has stemmed from North America so far which is amazing (see chart below for region breakdown), but the petition was written in English, French, Japanese, and Russian to get as many communities behind it as possible. If you know player's in these communities letting them know about this petition could make a huge difference!
As well, did a similar post to this on reddit, upvoting it is another small way to help get this on peoples radars. You can find it here!

Howdy Hilde Pals! Another update, signees are still slowly trickling in but it is slowwwwwwwwwwwww (15+ since last update). Surprisingly though, I keep finding people that haven't heard about this which blows my mind. All we can do is keep sharing and get more eyes on this!

You can still help by doing what was suggested above, no joke, it really makes a huge difference looking at the data.

As well, if you want to share a tweet rather than tweet one yourself, feel free to share this one I just did tied into the SOULCALIBUR World Invitational!

Appreciate all your help. : )

EXCITING UPDATE!!!!

We did it ladies and gentleman, Hilde has just been announced as the first character to be released for Season 2. This is exciting news as she was not considered to be one of the likely front runners by most of the community. Likely we influenced this as signees! Thank you for signing, and sharing. WE DID IT!!!

#HildeForSCVI

Check out the trailer for Hilde here.

Further, if you want to join the newly formed Hilde discord there are currently two options:

Last edited:
Back