Additional MLG Winter Championships Details

Today, MLG has posted some further details on what to expect in terms of the fighting game events that will take place at the Winter Championships on March 23-25th. Specific to us, in terms of commentary, you can expect BrewtusBibulus on the mic during the broadcast for Soulcalibur V, which you will be able to find by clicking here when it goes live. Also in attendance will be Evil Geniuses' Justin Wong who will be competing in all three fighting game events. Also mentioned were EMP KDZ and eLivePro|Kayane also in attendance for SCV.

A full list of competitors will be provided on March 19th. If you plan on competing, make sure you've purchase your competitor pass. If you plan on watching from home, tune into the stream beginning at 5PM Eastern on Friday, March 23. If you plan on attending, you should ABSOLUTELY pre-register for the event, as seats are limited and are available at a first-come first-save basis.

Article
Store
Live Stream

Finally announced and official! I can't wait to be there and a reminder to people who want to compete, REGISTER NOW! The bracket caps out at 128 and with the numbers we have had lately it's quite possible that's going to hit that cap and leave people who try to register on friday assed out

Who will stream the games and do we need to pay MLG weekend pass or whatever is called to watch the games?

Who will stream the games and do we need to pay MLG weekend pass or whatever is called to watch the games?

MLG does their own streaming. Normally there's a free SD stream and a paid HD stream, but I don't know exactly how things will go for this event. I just know the link for where to find the stream, but keep an eye on the front page if they provide any additional streaming details.

I saw on Kayane's FB that Keev will also be going too. If Omega goes too we will finally know which one is the greatest Nightmare! I can't wait to go! I'm probably going to take my lil HD handheld and do some recording.

esportssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Wonder if we can get a stream going at the Syracuse tourney, I'm locked into that one now, friend of mine just came back from Cali and is going to that.

Oh and good shit to Bibulus for gettin on dat esports commentary. MY FIGHT MONEYYYYYYY

Justin Wong is going to be playing soul calibur? Well, I wish him luck but I still hope someone from our little community gives him the business.

Sad but true Omega will NOT be there. I talked with him and he has personal stuff to take care of too close to the date itself. Don't want to air out his personal business, he can do that himself if he wants.

john jwong has played in a few SC events so far and...um...not done so hot.

congrats, bib, in getting the gig. you are the perfect man for it.

this shit is so hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. our window to huge pots and huge streams and recognition is finally open. i hope to god that nobody decides to take a piss out of it.

anyone planning on going best register quick. i was talking over at TYM and i know some of them are playing. i guarantee that sc5 will hit the 125 man cap far before the tournament. register nooooooooooooooooooooooow.

Jwong hasn't done so hot, but how many new people do going up against people who play nothing but Soulcalibur for years and when he's been playing numerous games and other stuff? But money is a great motivator, so hopefully he's in the lab and also starts going to the local SC tournaments so he doesn't get scooped up.

JWong is sponsored by getting that fucking cheddah! Rack city bitch!!!!!!!

l.jpg

Finally announced and official! I can't wait to be there and a reminder to people who want to compete, REGISTER NOW! The bracket caps out at 128 and with the numbers we have had lately it's quite possible that's going to hit that cap and leave people who try to register on friday assed out

Good luck with the commentating Bib. Sell the Soul of Calibur to the public!

So pissed I cannot attend. D: Have fun gentlemen, I hope to god this is not a one-time thing. SCV @ MLG 2GOOD!!!1

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back