Aircontrolling Bubbles

crow_winters

[11] Champion
So I was screwing around in practice mode with Oof's universal kill combo and, out of habit, I always turn on air control right when I first go in. I started doing my own variations with 6[A+B] at one point and the computer air controlled the bubble post hit. The next time I tried it, it didn't. Then the next time it did. I was doing it on Hilde, with 1st action being GI (i do K~G to make the computer whiff the GI so that I can hit the 33B on GI whiff, since that and.. I think crouching? are the only consistent ways to land the kill combo) I figured maybe it was some weird property of 6[A+B] that 6A+B didn't have.

Then I started doing the kill combo again and the computer started ACing normal 6A+B.

I tried setting the CPU to Algol to do the Kill combo and try to figure out myself EXACTLY how you air controll bubbles, but I haven't figured it out as of yet. I encourage other people to try it out as well. It's there, it just has to be found.

I've noticed it quite a lot, even against a human opponent in battle. Seems to happen randomly..

I just did it randomly by setting Algol to do the combo and mashing G8G8G8G8G8 over and over during the combo, lol, but I haven't been able to find a consistent way to do it, yet...

The training dummy starts Aircontrolling if you teleport to the other side in the middle of a bubble combo. Not exactly helpful.

The training dummy starts Aircontrolling if you teleport to the other side in the middle of a bubble combo. Not exactly helpful.

Weird. You know... now that I think about it, this is happening during 6A+B. Maybe when you move AT ALL during a 6A+B they can air control, and what's happening is people end up 6ing for a frame or so before the bubble shot?

I'll test it later.

I don't know about random AC'ing in any king combos etc... But for some of the combos I found, I can A+K teleport and continue the combo, but after any chair teleport the opponent can also AC out of the combo... Babalook recorded one of them against Kilik, but even though it's AC'able it just looks freakin awesome... That's not to say it's the only combo, there are different variations off of each super-LNC in the combo...

WELL thats good to hear... are you 100% sure, Object???

%99.5 sure

what we have tried is

-timing AC with the bubbles

-hitting off axis

-moving a bit forward

-delaying the first and second 4(A+B)

so from what I have found so far it seems its a glitch that CPU can exploit

but not players........

Back