AJMX94 House of Creation

AJMx94

[04] Fighter
Welcome to my CaS gallery, I'm not as good as many here, but I'd like to share my characters. I have already shown some of my CaS in distinct threads, but it is difficult to follow several at the same time. So I decided to create a specific thread to feel more comfortable.

AJMx94

[04] Fighter
Lynette from SoulCalibur III

Description: I tried to make it as close as possible to the original

I prefer to use Talim's moveset than Voldo, for aesthetic reasons + I added Amy's shorts.

COLOR 2

Description:
Same in III she changes colors blue to red, the rest turns black except for the apron.

Last edited:

Wyldwarrior

[06] Combatant
This seems like a decent start. It is always nice to see SC3 characters on here but I think you could add the frills to her shoulders to make her more accurate. You could also add a blue square sticker to the top of her apron too. I look forward to seeing what else you will make in the future and am curious if you will make the other shop keeper's from SC3 as well.

AJMx94

[04] Fighter
Thank you, it was a great idea to put the blue sticker on, now I need to work on the frills, when I finish I'll update. ^^

Wyldwarrior

[06] Combatant
I love seeing the SC4 bonus characters. They where one of my favorite parts of that game and it is a shame they never made it into the other games. Your recreation of her is spot on and really good.

AJMx94

[04] Fighter
Tira: Bird of Despair

Description:
I swicth her undergarments for the Colante da Ave Maldita (she uses in SC V), I also decided to return her Bowl Cut (I don't like the Double Desire, which would be the closest to the Separate Flower). For the second color I changed yellow/gray to red/gold and don't forget the red lipstick.

COLOR 2

with Double Desire

Last edited:

horrorpunx

[01] Neophyte
Kamikirimusi from SoulCalibur IV
View attachment 62805

Description: From SC 4 she is the easiest to recreate, originally she would use the fighting style of Nighmare but I decided to change for the one of Siegfrieg.

She's spot on!

I miss SC4 bonus characters. Some of them were pretty stand out. Namely Kami, Shura and Ashlotte.

AJMx94

[04] Fighter
OC:
K-4 Iruka

Backstory:
The Lord Kauro Itsuki heard rumors of a demon ninja who stole money from the nobles in Japan. He had it created what would be called K-4, the mechanical geisha.
Descripition: I decided to give to Yoshimitsu his own version of Setsuka. She is based on the Karakuri puppet, karAKURI :6: IRUKA, the 4 in her name makes reference to SC IV, where we had the first automaton character in the game.

Wyldwarrior

[06] Combatant
Nice, She is very unique and I haven't seen many CAS like her. I like the origin of her name very original and creative. You did a good job making her look mechanical and puppet like. Your color choice and patterns look good on her as well.

AJMx94

[04] Fighter
Originally she would be called moonah, would have great inspiration in Kanna from Inuyasha, the nothingness, something without purpose, just serving her master. I never made a geisha character, I had read about the Karakuri, so I started working on it. Unfortunately I wanted to put more gear through in her body, however, we have limitations on the special items. About the colors I thought of something that reminded me of the night and match with the yōkai stickers.

Wyldwarrior

[06] Combatant
Well I would say that you definitely succeeded in creating something that looks like it doesn't have purpose (in the way you mentioned). The colors definitely give of a night vibe so I would say you succeeded there as well. The limitations on the extra equipment always bothered me and we definitely need more slots for them.

Wyldwarrior

[06] Combatant
You mentioned that she was going to be your original inspiration before the Karakuri. I just figured that some of that inspiration carried over into K-4 Iruka especially since your backstory said she was created for a Lord whom I assumed she would serve. As a side note I have not seen or read Inuyasha and was trying to go off of your brief description of Kanna.

horrorpunx

[01] Neophyte
OC:
K-4 Iruka
View attachment 62971
Backstory:
The Lord Kauro Itsuki heard rumors of a demon ninja who stole money from the nobles in Japan. He had it created what would be called K-4, the mechanical geisha.
Descripition: I decided to give to Yoshimitsu his own version of Setsuka. She is based on the Karakuri puppet, karAKURI :6: IRUKA, the 4 in her name makes reference to SC IV, where we had the first automaton character in the game.
Very cool idea.

I also like how you used Fujin and Raijin on her skirt.