[Alberta, Canada] We exist!

That's why he's my "main" and the others are secondaries but you're beating around the bush now, I've proved your point wrong so I'm going to watch the dead Oklahoma thread.

LOL just because you also use them and just because they're your secondaries doesnt mean you can use them properly. =P go run off to the dead Oklahoma thread now Tim ;) I'll stay here in the semi-alive Alberta thread.

Such a friendly bunch here. I never played the other soul caliburs, just SCV. Im looking to improve. Would be sick to get some matches in with you guys. I live on the southside so Ill mention this to my buddy and see if he is interested. Add me if you are down for some player matches, though.

Ok so is everybody still good for saturday? im just checking in cause i dont wanna be the only one going XD

Such a friendly bunch here. I never played the other soul caliburs, just SCV. Im looking to improve. Would be sick to get some matches in with you guys. I live on the southside so Ill mention this to my buddy and see if he is interested. Add me if you are down for some player matches, though.

Welcome PNC! Do you live in Calgary? Post up your main and XBL and I'll add it to the front page :)

Edit: NVM just read your earlier post. But do post up your main.

I'm on a "call in" type deal with work this weekend. So I wont be doing a whole lot other than sitting by the phone. One of these days though for sure.
Also, because Hussler asked. My main is Apat. I'll pick up Voldo, Algol, Mitsu, Aeon, and Nightmare every so often to play around, but I suck with them.

3055B0641634082214357830000.jpg

Back