[Alberta, Canada] We exist!

Well yes they are :) Though I don't understand the high prices people pay for these fancy cupcakes. Sure they are good, but... Maybe I'm still bitter about the time I paid $4 for a cupcake and accidentally dropped it on the floor icing side down...
they ALWAYS seem to land icing side down too dont they? like every time! >.< damn you cupcakes!

Well yes they are :) Though I don't understand the high prices people pay for these fancy cupcakes. Sure they are good, but... Maybe I'm still bitter about the time I paid $4 for a cupcake and accidentally dropped it on the floor icing side down...

I only took a bite out of mine before I slipped on wet floor and it went flying. It was a very traumatizing moment, to see all that fancy, sugary sweetness laying broken on the cold hard floor. (>T.T)> Cupcake nooooo...

But anyway, I started the whole cupcake thing on Solo's profile xD
It sorta stuck and it's now in my sig to continue promoting this thread, with the promises of fancy cupcakes ;D

I just hope they fix all of the glitches while they are at it. If they are going to bring back old SC games, I'd like to see SC3 AE make a console appearance.

I would also like to see SC3AE make an appearance. but for now, SC2HD is fine ^-^

I just hope they dont take out Nightmare stance 2G cancelling XD

I wonder if they're going to take away step G? not that i have a problem with step G in the first place however...

I would also like to see SC3AE make an appearance. but for now, SC2HD is fine ^-^

I just hope they dont take out Nightmare stance 2G cancelling XD

I wonder if they're going to take away step G? not that i have a problem with step G in the first place however...

Though if they do continue this route, we'll likely see a SC3 re-release before SC6/Lost Swords, similar to what they did with SC1 before SC4.

If they took out step G, it would no longer feel like SC2. Now, 2G bugginess that needs to be fixed.

I have mixed feelings about this SC2 re-release though. There used to be around a dozen of us who used to play SC1/2 offline all the time here (sadly, everyone else in that group has moved elsewhere in the world). I don't really want my nostalgia for that game to be tainted by online latency. Plus I'd rather be playing SC5, I think its the superior game, and this'll just split up the player base again.
Its also going to be impractical for a place like Overklocked to buy a bunch of copies for all of their accounts, disks are superior for such places (I do still have my SC2 Xbox disk, though that might become obsolete if they do fix bugs or alter the balance of the game).

And somewhere out there, is an old school Heihachi mainer who's thrilled that their character of choice will finally be tournament legit...

Oh and everything had better be unlocked like it was in the XBLA port of SC1 (or at the very least all of the characters/stages, the cosmetic weapon stuff doesn't matter). If I have to unlock everything in SC2 on yet another console...

Though if they do continue this route, we'll likely see a SC3 re-release before SC6/Lost Swords, similar to what they did with SC1 before SC4.

If they took out step G, it would no longer feel like SC2. Now, 2G bugginess that needs to be fixed.
You're just sayin that cause you wanna stab me more =P

I have mixed feelings about this SC2 re-release though. There used to be around a dozen of us who used to play SC1/2 offline all the time here (sadly, everyone else in that group has moved elsewhere in the world). I don't really want my nostalgia for that game to be tainted by online latency. Plus I'd rather be playing SC5, I think its the superior game, and this'll just split up the player base again.
I think they're already split up as is. But if you wanna get into that we'll talk about that in PM's.

As for SC5, our opinions differ.

As for the old community, maybe they'll re-unite?

Its also going to be impractical for a place like Overklocked to buy a bunch of copies for all of their accounts, disks are superior for such places (I do still have my SC2 Xbox disk, though that might become obsolete if they do fix bugs or alter the balance of the game).

well they do it for games like battlefield on PC though. we'll just have to see.

And somewhere out there, is an old school Heihachi mainer who's thrilled that their character of choice will finally be tournament legit...
lol probably.

Oh and everything had better be unlocked like it was in the XBLA port of SC1 (or at the very least all of the characters/stages, the cosmetic weapon stuff doesn't matter). If I have to unlock everything in SC2 on yet another console...
hahahaha!!! we will see. having everything unlocked would definitely make the game more tournament viable.

Shield bash, not stab :) Though magical online lag tracking will make full soul charge 66A+B SCUB even more scrubby!

Haha I totally forgot soup charge existed back then. What exactly does it do? Don't remember lol.

Who are you all going to main in SCII?

Haha I totally forgot soup charge existed back then. What exactly does it do? Don't remember lol.

Who are you all going to main in SCII?

Cassandra was my main in SC2-4. SC2 needs Pyrrha darn it :)

Soup charge? Well depended on the move, turned some stuff into guard breaks or unblockables. Gave everything counter hit properties and boosted damage the more you charged. Was largely impractical, though at least in SC2 you could move around a bit.

Cassandra was my main in SC2-4. SC2 needs Pyrrha darn it :)

Soup charge? Well depended on the move, turned some stuff into guard breaks or unblockables. Gave everything counter hit properties and boosted damage the more you charged. Was largely impractical, though at least in SC2 you could move around a bit.
lolol yes soup charge =P

anyways me and Aaron are wondering about offline, and we're thinking about having a meeting in about two weeks on the weekend. would you like to join us?

Back