Alexandra's SCVI CaS Showcase

Alexandra

Fearless Eyes
It's finally that time again! I sadly don't have too many creations ready to share because I'm still getting used to the massive loss in content BUT I have a few creations ready to be seen.

First up is Epione, a character I've been making since SCIII who has been given a few different names over the years. She's gotten a full redesign this go round to reflect the lack of returning CaS parts rebooted timeline. In short, she's a malfested sorceress and an enemy of the Aval Organization. After finishing Libra of Soul, I decided that she would also be a former mentor of Azwel's who taught him about the power of malfestation. In SCIII/IV she used the generic rapier/Amy's style, then switched to Viola in V. She now uses Azwel's style.
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181020224041.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181020224138.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181020224158.jpg

Next is Andromeda (1P and 2P costumes!), another character I've been making since SCIII. She is a rival of the Alexandra sisters and the sworn nemesis of Epione. In the new timeline, Andromeda is much younger and has also seen a significant redesign to further differentiate her from the Alexandras. Originally I had written her to be Rothion's sister, but instead I've given her a new backstory of being a fisherman's daughter who happened upon a shard of Soul Edge just after the Evil Seed. When she brought it home her father attacked her and she was forced to kill him in self defense. She would eventually join up with the Conduit (main character from Libra of Souls) during their journey, which is how she meets Epione.
1p:
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181020224238.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181020224255.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181020224328.jpg

2p:
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181020224430.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181020224441.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181020224503.jpg

Coming Soon: My CoTS party reimagined, 2P costumes for the main cast, new OCs, and more!

Epione: Cool custom “Hat.” Limited equipment being what it is, you made it work. Same with the corset and the Rococile Skirt. Great job working with limits. Still think Gothic Jewelry is better than the Prayer Beads for her.

Andromeda: Both are gorgeous. Like the Amazonian look in the first one. Would suit Cassandra well. The alt though makes great use of certain items like Taki’s armor and the Berle Horns as a sort of circlet. How’d you make the sleeves on it?

I love them! Very cohesive and a great use of colour and patterns. The snake-scales being used to evoke fish scales to match the sticker is nice too.

But the use of special equipment here is great, loving that circlet and Epione's hat. Simple but effective, that's the key to good usage imo.

Epione: Cool custom “Hat.” Limited equipment being what it is, you made it work. Same with the corset and the Rococile Skirt. Great job working with limits. Still think Gothic Jewelry is better than the Prayer Beads for her.

Andromeda: Both are gorgeous. Like the Amazonian look in the first one. Would suit Cassandra well. The alt though makes great use of certain items like Taki’s armor and the Berle Horns as a sort of circlet. How’d you make the sleeves on it?
Thank you! I made the sleeves by matching the colors on the gloves for the Cursed Bird bodysuit with the leather on Taki's chest armor. I used the peacock feather "Western" pattern.

I love them! Very cohesive and a great use of colour and patterns. The snake-scales being used to evoke fish scales to match the sticker is nice too.

But the use of special equipment here is great, loving that circlet and Epione's hat. Simple but effective, that's the key to good usage imo.
Aw you! I got the idea from a similar use of Voldo's mask by a redditor and decided to do my own take on it.

Got a spark of inspiration earlier and I churned out a few more creations tonight!

First we have Helena, my protagonist from CoTS in SCIII. The color scheme of her outfit is meant to evoke the Arthias flag. She originally used the Chinese Blade style in SCIII, so naturally Xianghua was the perfect fit.
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181021223218.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181021223256.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181021223313.jpg

Next we have Sola (pronounced SHO-la), a priestess to the sun and Helena's romantic partner. She was the mom of my CoTS platoon and originally used the Gladiator set until she unlocked Mi-na's style. When Helena decided to turn on Grandall, Sola was the most apprehensive of her decision and almost turned on her before she was convinced by our next hero: Gideon.
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181021231842.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181021231907.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181021231945.jpg

Gideon was the son of a noble from Grandall who was conscripted on his father and brothers' behalf. Helena takes him on as a protege and teaches him to become a warrior and overcome his own doubts. He used the Sword/Shield style from SCIII but I decided Geralt's was more flashy and fitting.
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181021234327.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181021234354.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181021234458.jpg

And lastly I have a Sophitia 2P! The outfit is heavily influenced by her SCII 2P. Since Rothion was actually in the game I decided to play up the blacksmith references as much as possible. Also, shoutout to @Quinion for the great work on their Miser creation! It actually gave me the idea for the outfit below.
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181022001155.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181022001220.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181022001234.jpg

CoTS crew is stunning, Helena especially. Besides her Arthias color scheme, i'm also very fond of her almost Arabic look!

Blacksmith Sophie on the other hand...i've been wanting a costume like this for a long while. I like that you took inspiration from her SCII 2P though i was reluctant at first 'cause her 2P looked too regal. Glad to say i was wrong, it looks even better with the smithing vest and the goggles!!

Helena is gorgeous and the Destiny Monk robe looks cool with the Purge Harness.

Sophie’s outfit is nice but would probably suit Cassandra better.
Thank you!
As for Sophitia's outfit, I actually considered that once I had finished and decided it was a nice little wink to her cameo in Sophitia's CoTS.

CoTS crew is stunning, Helena especially. Besides her Arthias color scheme, i'm also very fond of her almost Arabic look!

Blacksmith Sophie on the other hand...i've been wanting a costume like this for a long while. I like that you took inspiration from her SCII 2P though i was reluctant at first 'cause her 2P looked too regal. Glad to say i was wrong, it looks even better with the smithing vest and the goggles!!
Thanks! I was worried the items wouldn't look good with the color scheme but I didn't want to just give her a neutral palette because I thought that would be too boring. I've always been a little bothered by the lack of Middle Eastern/North African representation in SC and when I made her initially on PS2 she ended up with an Arab-esque design.

More designs going up later today!

Thank you!
As for Sophitia's outfit, I actually considered that once I had finished and decided it was a nice little wink to her cameo in Sophitia's CoTS.

Thanks! I was worried the items wouldn't look good with the color scheme but I didn't want to just give her a neutral palette because I thought that would be too boring. I've always been a little bothered by the lack of Middle Eastern/North African representation in SC and when I made her initially on PS2 she ended up with an Arab-esque design.

More designs going up later today!
You're very welcome :)

I'm also a fan of those two cultures and i would love to have them in SC too, as (at least one of 'em) is in T7, Shaheen.

Looking forward to more :D

More 2Ps!

This Seong Mi-na edit started as a recreation from SCIV but I ended up throwing a couple of her designs together. I'm probably going to go back and edit her some more, but let me know what you think!
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181022131736.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181022131803.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181022131816.jpg

Next up we have an Ivy 2P based on her SC 2P and SCIV 2Ps, with a little Spanish/pirate influences thrown in. I was really happy with the way this turned out except for the corset. Again, let me know if y'all think of anything better in terms of color/patterns for the bodysuit.
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181022144658.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181022144715.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181022144744.jpg

Last but not least we have Taki! She's wearing an outfit that was mostly a recreation from SCII with a few added details. Still working on the horns on her chest but I'll post an update soon.
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181022152614.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181022152704.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181022152717.jpg

Epione: Awesome crown! The Voldo mask goes great with the Talim hat. I’m not a big fan of the mask though. I think she would look better with some fancy makeup or stickers. The necklace is a very odd choice. I see you get a lot of coverage around the neck region, but its Japanese aesthetic is somewhat contradictory to the overall European aesthetic. I suppose she’s a complicated character with a matching history.

Andromeda 1P: Beautiful work with the blue/gold/brown color scheme. Great use of the scale pattern to make armor from the cloth equipment. Combined with the fish stickers, it looks like you’re going for an aquatic theme. Almost like a young Catelyn Tully. Also a very consistent level of detail head to toe.

Andromeda 2P: This one’s a real stunner. The knight gauntlets are a great fit with the Taki shoulder armor. I also love how you accessorized her head with the custom antler tiara and the earrings. I’ll be stealing that idea for an upcoming CaS :P Anyways, super classy, which is a fascinating contrast with the rest of her combat-oriented outfit. It also looks like you’re going for an autumn theme with the leaf/feather pattern and the red/grey color scheme. Not sure that’s what you had intended, but a lot of personality to this design.

I see that you have an excellent eye for colors (and, more importantly, how to balance them) and an excellent sense of fashion. I’d recommend checking out the advanced technique thread here to pick up some sticker techniques. Also see if you can find a way to use those SpecEq spots. Even something like a blade strapped to the thigh (horn for blade + rotated longhorns for the hilt). You could also use the halo or goggles to add a strap or something. Or if you’d prefer something subtler, you can simply use the horns to make hair extensions (applied with stripe pattern for hair ribbons!)

Epione: Awesome crown! The Voldo mask goes great with the Talim hat. I’m not a big fan of the mask though. I think she would look better with some fancy makeup or stickers. The necklace is a very odd choice. I see you get a lot of coverage around the neck region, but its Japanese aesthetic is somewhat contradictory to the overall European aesthetic. I suppose she’s a complicated character with a matching history.

Andromeda 1P: Beautiful work with the blue/gold/brown color scheme. Great use of the scale pattern to make armor from the cloth equipment. Combined with the fish stickers, it looks like you’re going for an aquatic theme. Almost like a young Catelyn Tully. Also a very consistent level of detail head to toe.

Andromeda 2P: This one’s a real stunner. The knight gauntlets are a great fit with the Taki shoulder armor. I also love how you accessorized her head with the custom antler tiara and the earrings. I’ll be stealing that idea for an upcoming CaS :P Anyways, super classy, which is a fascinating contrast with the rest of her combat-oriented outfit. It also looks like you’re going for an autumn theme with the leaf/feather pattern and the red/grey color scheme. Not sure that’s what you had intended, but a lot of personality to this design.

I see that you have an excellent eye for colors (and, more importantly, how to balance them) and an excellent sense of fashion. I’d recommend checking out the advanced technique thread here to pick up some sticker techniques. Also see if you can find a way to use those SpecEq spots. Even something like a blade strapped to the thigh (horn for blade + rotated longhorns for the hilt). You could also use the halo or goggles to add a strap or something. Or if you’d prefer something subtler, you can simply use the horns to make hair extensions (applied with stripe pattern for hair ribbons!)
Thank you so much!
For Epione, the mask is part of her character as she's worn in it every SC game I've made her. She has a VERY complicated backstory so the beads do matter to her a bit. She'd been partially sealed by a Fu-ma ninja thinking she was a demon and she's forced to wear the beads as a means of controlling the growing seal hidden on her midsection.

Andromeda is the daughter of a fisherman and works on a trawler herself before the events of SCVI. I'm glad you liked the horn circlet!

My fixation on fall/muted coloring is a direct response to some of the fluorescent colored monsters I've fought in player matches online over the years. I've been meaning to look into more advanced CaS detailing so thanks for the link!

I threw together another little batch of creations that are ready to be shown off!

First up we some legacy characters:

Setsuka
I'm a little dissatisfied with how this one came out but overall I'm really pleased with the kimono and makeup. I noticed a lot of people were using Groh's style with their Setsuka CaS so I decided to mix it up a little and use Mitsurugi's style. I figured she had to have learned to fight with a a regular katana before a concealed katana so this design leans into that assumption a bit.
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181029141632.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181029141710.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181029141743.jpg

Cassandra
Based loosely on her appearance in Sophitia's story and her SCII 1P, this is a pretty standard Cassandra recreation. I really liked the marriage of her warm and cool color palettes from the previous games in her new cameo design so I tried my own take on it
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181029144732.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181029144815.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181029144836.jpg

Amy
I struggled with selecting a specific motif for Amy as I wanted to maintain her SCIII and SCIV lolita vibes while giving her a fresh look more inspired by French nobility. I settled on combining the maid outfit with her silhouettes from previous entries.
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181029151348.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181029151405.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181029151432.jpg

And also a new original character!
Chiara is an Italian merchant known throughout Europe for her extensive wealth and collection of unusual armor and weapons. While she may be fabulously rich, she likes to handle her own affairs as much as possible. Her own hunt for the spirit and cursed swords has made her a concern for both Epione's spy network and the Aval Organization. Chiara has proven herself so much of a concern that Epione has sent her most trusted agent -- her son -- after the arms collector.

I based Chiara's outfit on depictions of early modern Italy in popular media like Assassin's Creed and Marco Polo. The coloring came from the Italian flag and the historical extravagance of classical Mediterranean (specifically Roman) culture. The hat was adapted from @Fatal_Exodus' OC Lilith!
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181029223322.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181029223349.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181029223408.jpg

Like the metal parts of her skirt. Really makes the otherwise simple design pop.
When I was working on it I couldn't figure out a way to really differentiate her costume from previous ones without straying too far from her signature style, so I decided to play around with extra parts until she looked less boring. I'm really happy that Voldo's mask was able to evoke her spider/butterfly motifs from SCIV.

Chiara looks great with the colors you picked for her based on Mediterranean culture, i'm especially fond of the olive green, the armor bits here and there and the ExEq hat shaped as a beret. A subtle yet very detailed design, great work!

As for your legacy edits...😍

I haven't posted anything here in a while but this Sunday I'll be uploading my finalized designs along with detailed bios for all my OCs! There'll be finished 1P and 2P costumes for Andromeda, Chiara, and Epione as well as a reveal of the rest of my cast. For now, here are a few short previews and unnecessarily alliterative/assonant epithets for each character!

Ambrosian Andromeda, our brooding Greek protagonist. A rival to the Alexandra's with a murky understanding of her past and identity, Andromeda's fate will become deeply entwined with the glamorous Epione after she is forced to kill her father in self defense during the Evil Seed incident.

Elusive Epione, a sorceress descended from the pagan sages of Western Europe. She seeks control of magical power through any means necessary, and has created a menagerie of curiosities in her quest for Soul Edge.

Calculating Chiara, a Neapolitan merchant that joins up with Andromeda after a botched assassination attempt by Epione's son Prodromos. She supplies arms to the nobles of Wolfkrone as well as the Aval Organization.

Dashing Darien, Andromeda's childhood best friend and her father's successor after his tragic death. Rather than carrying on his mentor's humble but profitable fishing business, Darien gathers a group of warriors to hunt Andromeda to bring her to justice.

Noble Narces, a Muslim from the East sought out by Epione for her knowledge of the creators of the Spirit Sword. Narces is a skilled magician and bard, and hopes to use Epione's interest in her to find the alchemist of House Valentine.

Proud Prodromos, Epione's twisted and sadistic son. By today's standards he would be called a sociopath. A cruel yet charming young man, he was born blind in one eye. Along with Siobhan, he serves as one of his mother's "rabid dogs."

Shameful Siobhan, an Irish highland huntress who nearly died in a fire that melted her armor to her flesh. Epione saved her from the brink of death, turning her into a primal creature with a thirst for blood.

After a huge delay I've finally got my characters ready to show off!

Ambrosian Andromeda, the Torrent
As a young girl, Andromeda Diamandis was fascinated by her father, Stavros' ventures out to sea with various fishing companies in Athens. Eventually, her father started his own fishery and trawling business, and made Andromeda his apprentice. Shortly after becoming junior overseer of the trawler, the Diamandis family was stricken with tragedy. Andromeda's mother and brother were killed by mercenaries hired by Stavros' competition, which led to him training his daughter in the ways of the sword in fear for her life. As a descendent of old Sparta and an adherent to tradition, Stavros rigorously prepared Andromeda for any combat situation. On the night of the Evil Seed, Stavros and some of the boat captains had been drinking heavily. As the power of Soul Edge coursed through their bodies, Stavros and his comrades broke out into a vicious brawl that alerted Andromeda and her fellow overseer Darien, a childhood friend. When Andromeda discovered the cause of the commotion, she was forced to defend herself against her mad father who had murdered six of their most trusted friends seemingly in cold blood. By the time Darien arrived at the scene, he only saw Andromeda awash with his master's blood.
Birthplace: Mystras, Ottoman Empire
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 128 lbs
Alignment: Chaotic good
Fighting style: Spartan sword and shield, spear and gladius
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130231324.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130231333.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130231346.jpg

Secondary outfit when battling Epione's Court of Madness:
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130231412.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130231421.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130231438.jpg

Darien the Dashing
On the night of the Evil Seed, Darien awoke in a cold sweat as he heard violent screams seemingly coming from every corner of the port district. He rushed to the living quarters belonging to his master's family and found Andromeda standing over her father's fresh corpse. Stavros Diamandis helped Darien escape the life his own family tried to thrust upon him, and yet he was frozen in shock as Andromeda withdrew her blade from one of the many gaping wounds in her father's chest and ran from the scene. Unsure of what could have caused such bedlam in one night, Darien swore to not only investigate the madness that swept over Europe but to bring the murderess he called a friend to justice.
Birthplace: Athens, Ottoman Empire
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 178 lbs
Alignment: Lawful neutral
Fighting style: Fisherman's hook and pistol
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130231758.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130231808.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130231957.jpg

Secondary outfit, worn after joining the Court of Madness following a near mortal duel with Andromeda
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130232023.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130232032.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130232052.jpg

Noble Narces
Born to a disgraced Ottoman noble hailing from the Fertile Crescent and an Egyptian seer, Narces inherited her mother's magic and intellect and her father's penchant for manipulation. As a learned woman in a man's world, Narces has consistently wormed her way into the pockets, libraries, and courts of various influential lords, nobles, and scholars to gain as much knowledge on her family's ancestry as possible. Upon her father's death, he feverishly confided in Narces that his family was descended from the clan that now protects the Spirit Sword. Believing her father's dying words, she began seeking answers and knowledge, setting out on a quest to gain an audience with the elusive alchemists of House Valentine in England. Her search led her to the illustrious Epione, a woman Narces had only heard whispers of in her research who held immense influence in Western Europe...
Birthplace: Alexandria, Egypt
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 151 lbs
Alignment: Chaotic neutral
Fighting style: Prototype snake sword and shadowbinding
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130231500.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130231509.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130231527.jpg

Secondary outfit, worn to meet with the heir apparent of House Valentine after Narces and Chiara seek them out
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130231556.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130231605.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130231613.jpg

Calculating Chiara
Chiara rose to prominence in Naples by scheming her way through every opportunity that came her way. As a purveyor of custom and rare weaponry – a rising market since the advent of firearms – Chiara's interest was instantly piqued by the rumors of the Cursed Sword's presence in Europe. Two days after the Evil Seed, a mysterious man appeared at her workshop's door, offering to purchase all of her current inventory as well as placing an ongoing regular order every two months to supply his organization. The man was seeking "enchanted" weaponry to fend off dark energy and demonic spirits as his "organization" was founded with the intention of eliminating such creatures. Six months later, Chiara was wooed at a masquerade by a young man with an odd Greek name. While distracted, the man attempted to poison Chiara but failed as another person drank from her glass before she could be killed. Following the seemingly unprovoked assassination attempt, Chiara left Italy in search of the enigmatic organization she had been selling to all these months.
Birthplace: Naples, Italy
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 135 lbs
Alignment: Lawful evil
Fighting style: Halberd
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130231630.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130231639.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130231655.jpg

Secondary outfit, worn in battle against Darien and later Epione
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130231722.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130231731.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130231740.jpg

Elusive Epione, the Puppetmaster
A pagan sorceress considered a myth by most, Epione is known by many names but all mean the same: healer. Epione was once a normal woman, until the gods of old reached out to her at her darkest point and made her anew in their image. She maintains a massive information network and a menagerie of curiosities she calls the Court of Madness, not a physical court but a brotherhood of killers, criminals, and sinners that act on her behalf. Her son Prodromos, born seemingly without a father, acts as her right hand and only leaves her side to carry out assignments of the highest importance. Mere weeks after the Evil Seed, Epione encountered Andromeda, a young Greek woman, who she took an interest in. However, the girl proved to be too strong willed to be controlled properly which forced Epione to cast her out and put a price on her head across Western Europe. She has a deep loathing for the Aval Organization who hunt her "pets" to no end, who she intends to exterminate, starting with their weapons supplier.
Birthplace: Unknown, likely a descendent of the Ostrogoths
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 140 lbs
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Fighting style: Magic of the Old Gods
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130232131.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130232141.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130232204.jpg

Secondary outfit worn to address the court of Wolfkrone in her bid to gain control of Gothic lands
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130232252.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130232302.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130232231.jpg

Proud Prodromos
Epione's one and only child, Prodromos was born a creature of sin and hate. Seemingly immaculately conceived, he was born blind in one eye and believes his father was Lucifer, acting to punish Epione for worshipping pagan gods and denying him his cursed sacrament. As he aged, he grew crueler, to the point where Epione locked him away as part of her menagerie for a time under her mad dog Siobhan's guidance. Prodromos believes he is royalty and that his actions are divine in nature, having been raised believing his mother is a pagan goddess reborn. His violent nature paired with his regal etiquette make him a deadly assassin and an invaluable asset to Epione and the Court of Madness as its crown prince.
Birthplace: Ireland
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 181 lbs
Alignment: True neutral
Fighting style: Jagged rapier
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130232325.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130232334.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130232345.jpg

Secondary outfit worn after Andromeda's victory over Siobhan and the Court of Madness
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130232404.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130232412.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130232434.jpg

Shameful Siobhan
An aged huntress of Irish and Scottish descent, Siobhan first encountered Epione when she was asked by the townspeople of her village to murder the sorceress. At the time, the witch was pregnant with her son Prodromos and was nearly ready to deliver the child. A gang of men from the village accompanied her to a burial mound they believed Epione was riding out her pregnancy in whilst investigating relics of the old world. The magic present in the mounds that night, paired with the rise of the blood moon made the wind sing with the screams of banshees and the shadows play tricks on all who passed them. Using what little magic she could, Epione hexed the men of the village into a state of confusion. Armed with torches and pitch intended for the Epione's stake, Siobhan was mistakenly beaten and burned alive by the men and left to die amongst the flames of a makeshift pyre. Epione found her amidst the ashes, barely alive with her chainmail armor melted to much of her body, and breathed new life into her with the help of her pagan gods.
Birthplace: Scottish highlands, born to a Scottish mother and Irish father
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 166 lbs
Alignment: Neutral evil
Fighting style: Dual swords, magic of the old gods
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130232505.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130232514.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130232524.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130232543.jpg

Secondary outfit worn during her duel with Andromeda
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130232608.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130232617.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181130232700.jpg

Your works remind me of @Fatal_Exodus's and @SpellcraftQuill's ones. I admire that all three of you use the creator to bring life to your OCs in a way that surpasses me. I was just reading your the backstories and, the way how you present them made me imagine the events happening in front of my eyes, they send shivers down my spine just by thinking about them! I also love how, instead of just slapping countries and cultural references like that, you structured them to have an important purpose in telling the stories of your characters, not many out there who take that extra step in developing said characters. Regarding originals, you three are my favorite CAS artists so, keep providing us with all these amazing OCs and their tales! :D

Back