Alfimis recreations (soul calibur V)

@brucege : Thanks so much for your feedback about these!*-*
I was working three hours on a decent xianghua creation and finally made one, which I like. xD
Glad you like my versions of the dark versions of yes pretty cure 5 gogo too ^^.
I already made the normal version and will be released soon. Even if you need more time to make Cas, you do
a beautiful job brucege -^.^-

Some new Updates ^^

Last time I made the dar versions and here are now the originals^^

Cure Rouge/ Yes pretty cure 5 gogo
foto1827s.jpg

foto1826r.jpg

Cure Mint/ Yes pretty cure 5 gogo
foto1829z.jpg

foto1828.jpg

Cure Limonade/ Yes Pretty cure 5 gogo
foto1831.jpg

foto1830.jpg

Cure Aqua/Yes pretty cure 5 gogo
foto1833d.jpg

foto1832x.jpg

Gilgamesh(Updated)/ Fate stay night
foto1836.jpg

foto1835.jpg

foto1834j.jpg

Kanbei ( Just an original cas I made as villain for my pretty cure cas )
foto1839.jpg

foto1838.jpg

Seung Mina /Soul calibur III ( I was inspired by Yoshariolls version^^. Credits goes to him)
foto1841.jpg

foto1840.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Some new Originals and old you already met^^

First of all is my favourite original char Tana. Some might remember her, since I already created her in Soul calibur IV.
She came back in order to get the two soulswords this time for sure! :O

Tana :
After she lost to optain the holy swords for her master, Tana got back to the temple. So many time has left and no sign of the two soul swords...But then after 17 Years the goddess heard a rumor about a young woman, which was supposed to wield the evil sword. In order to find more informations, she decided to take her fire sword again and went back to earth...
1P outfit (Soul calibur V)
foto1853o.jpg

foto1854o.jpg

foto1856.jpg

2P (Soul calibur V)
foto1858.jpg

foto1859.jpg

Tana in SOul calibur IV
tanak.jpg

Salumon :
After his master Barragan was defeated by Siegfried and the evil sword left his body, the evil sorcerer wasn't able
to move on his own. He still was obsessed by soul edge. In order to stop the ones to destroy the evil sword and use it's
power to get back his powers, he created a evil sorcerer by his own. To do so, he used many dead corps of the most powerful magicians and used a strong spell to combine their bodys and evil thoughts into one beeing. This was the day Salumon was birth. After his master showed him the art of darkness magic, Salumon killed his master and used an old book in order to summon a evil ghost on his side. Together, the two made their way out and are searching now for the
legendary sword soul edge...
1P outfit (Soul Calibur V)
foto1860.jpg

foto1861.jpg

2P outfit(Soul calibur V)
foto1863.jpg

foto1864.jpg

Luphena :
Like her younger sister, she is a goddess and also a very powerful valkyrie.
Luphena found out about the evil thoughts of her sisters master Aurion. She killed him in a fierce battle and then followed her sister to the mortals in order to tell her about the truth. Since two valkyries can't exist in the same time on earth, she used her powers to transform into a mortal...
1P outfit
foto1865.jpg

foto1866.jpg

2P outfit
foto1868m.jpg

foto1869.jpg

Joan de Arc(Jeanne)
After her glorious victory against the troops of nightmare, her people had a pieceful life. 17 years had gone and the presence of a mystic item appeared again. Some rumors talked about a young girl, which is supposed to be the key
to all this. Jeanne had a feeling that this presence was something she knew...In order to prove her thought, she left france in order to save her country again. This time alone...
1P outfit (Soul calibur V)
foto1874.jpg

foto1871v.jpg

2P outfit ( Still working on...)

P1 outfit (Soul calibur IV)

jeanne1x.jpg

I really like your creations, they are so well done and detailed! I'd like to ask, have you ever considered making Talim's SCII P3 costume? Both the blue one in the game and the yellow one we saw in the concept artwork. (Sorry, I don't know how to put an image into a spoiler box)

TalimIIP3.jpg

Glad you like them lulles. I didn't until now. x.x
Well, I will try my best to make them. Don't worry about this spoiler thing.^^
by the blue one you mean that?....
imgres
imgres
257pxtalim3p.jpg

Add images in spoiler :

[ Spoiler ]
(put pictures here)

[ / spoiler ]

That's it^^