Algol Video Thread

Tiamat

[11] Champion
Online matches vs Kvasir (Maxi)

I am aware that my meter usage is so bad that it makes children cry. Feedback is appreciated.

Damn, 2 matches without a single 3B BE or 66B BE? But you know it yourself. I liked the usage of 1B. I will try to implement it in my own game when I get the chance. But when you got CH 1B you just went for 2A+B, 66B. No reason to not extend with 66B BE, 4B.A seeing you had full meter from end of second round and the game out :)

I hope you'll upload more videos thou, needs moar Algol!

Yeah I'll be putting up more in the future. I figure the main thing I need to fix is my horrible meter management but if there is anything else you see that I should fix let me know. Algol still feels rather awkward to me so far.

Yeah I'll be putting up more in the future. I figure the main thing I need to fix is my horrible meter management but if there is anything else you see that I should fix let me know. Algol still feels rather awkward to me so far.
Ya he feels a little strange in this game. I agree. btw nice to see you play nightmare as well. Those are "my" two characters as well.

landed the full 4B+K 196 damage combo in match play

skip to 1:26 for the combo

check 0:48 as well for a funny KO
last round at 2:28 is rather funny as well but not nearly as cool

You really stepped up your game in that Ivy match imo, less A+B moves, nice usage of 66B with step mixups and throws.

What's the move at 1:15, 4B+K, how does it work? I've tried it in training mode but never got it to actually hit? I have had so little time to actually play the game this weekend, stupid kitchen renovation :(

4B+K only works when someone is stepping back. Good for at the start of a match or when your down in match and your opponent wants to protect their life lead.

Tiamat....that combo you did was so fucking awesome words can't describe it. Also the aB into CE was so smart. Your play is poetry in motion.

Also, at 0-48 was fucking mindgames. That was awesome Tiamat.

Whoa, it grabs 77_11 now? That is... such an unbelieveably amazing buff. I take back everything bad I said about bubble zoneing.

Here's a random online match of my noob Algol. Feedback would be appreciated. I saved this one cuz the last round is funny.

I see you're suffering from the same bad habbit as me, overusing 4B,A. It works online cause people eat the A all the time basicly and can't punish it even though it's -18 on block. Other then that no 3b BE? And also consider adding more 1A , 1B, and 66B imo.

Fogelstrom: you are aware that a lot of those combos are not fully guaranteed right? The second hit of 4AB and 3BB are always air controllable if used in a juggle as far as I know.

Yeah, just found it on YT so I thought I'd share it cause it had some nice combos and just generally for people to see how they look

Any and all tips greatly appreciated. I know I overuse 4A,B and that's it's -18 and highly punishable trying to rid that habit. Also Pat 1K +2 on hit? Damn him to hell.

Feeling like I've hit a wall were as all my moves feel to slow to get anything really going. Feeling most comfortable in the mid range game.

Back