Algol Video Thread

CrazyYoshimitsu

[10] Knight
OverLord studios.

This is the Algol the video thread. Post all of your Algol videos here.

Here some of mines. I know I got my butt kick, but these guys know me well. So don't bash me for skills. Well not skill, but trying my best to win. I'll record more later to. Add me if you wanna be record, ok?

Cy vs. I IVY(Ivy)

CY vs. Skull maru(Yun)

CY vs. Skull maru(Raphel)

have fun.

Since CY's original thread title is confusing and I can't edit it.. I'll just have to make a new one and merge the threads.

Welcome to the new thread people.

Here is some Algol dittos with me fighting RiBu. Some of these matches was some lucky bullshit, but still very good matches in my opnion.

yo dude (crazyyoshimitsu), no offense but u should really hit up spell check because i can hardly understand what your saying sometimes. not just in this thread but overall. i see your posts all over the forums.

example: "Here some of mines. I know I got my butt kick, but these guys know me well. So don't bash me for skills. Well not skill, but trying my best to win. I'll record more later to. Add me if you wanna be record, ok?"

sounds sorta like broken english. like ur trying to sound fancy but it doesnt end up right. sorta just annoying reading it. try using the proper tenses ;)

ur vids are a little hard on the eyes btw

Ok, thanks for the "real talk" man. And I know my spelling sucks soemtimes. and I so need a dazzle or a TV truner card.

Yo. Yoshi if you're up for it we can record some matches later today. . .wanna see how you're Algol is now ^__________________________^

Hey guys just an update on the videos. And i have to say these matches were so close and good. Anyway, I edit and save 3 of them already and want to try to do the rest tonight. So, I'll upload tomorrow at best.

Short combo video I made after reading this topic :)
Most will do fine as ringouts too

wtf at the horrible youtube quality when embedding btw O_O high quality is MUCH clearer

loving the webcam recording btw yoshi :P

I noticed that when you embed a youtube video, if you add &ap=%2526fmt%3D18 after the video id it should improve the quality. It's not as noticable as adding &fmt=18 or &fmt=6 to a youtube url, but it's still an improvement.

Just tried that, wouldn't embed anymore :P
It's ok though, I had to lower the resolution&quality a lot already to get it small enough for youtube anyway :/

Not bad cool. I never try 3AA liek that before. But i got a question about that ground bonuce. How am I suppose to time it? Is it like 6A+B, (sightly delay)than 2A+B?

O wow, good call lol, forgot whose game it was so I went to their website which changed to soulcalibur.uk.ubi.com/ (ubi - ubisoft - 8am -> no sleep yet lol)

Ehm I use 4A+B <small delay> 2A+B
the combo at what second are you talking about though, cause I've used 3AA a few times

a lot of the "combos" in your video are neither combos nor tech traps. 3AA air hit to 2A+B? really?

Back