Amy has a bug in her hair…

Amesang

[09] Warrior
It seems that her hair can only come "undone" if you play as her default (COLOR 1/COLOR 2) version. If you create a custom costume for her (as opposed to a custom character with her hair), this doesn't occur; she can suffer a powerful high attack and her pigtails will remain as they are, unlike similar characters with alterable hair.

So here's a poorly made montage showcasing that! Copyright strike in 3… 2… 1…

(In my defense it was 2AM at the time. I was hungry, I was sleepy, and I should have destroyed regular Amy's hair first, then "destroyed" the custom Amy's hair… also I now have the urge to create a "Frank Zappa" costume for Azwel.)

It seems that her hair can only come "undone" if you play as her default (COLOR 1/COLOR 2) version. If you create a custom costume for her (as opposed to a custom character with her hair), this doesn't occur; she can suffer a powerful high attack and her pigtails will remain as they are, unlike similar characters with alterable hair.

So here's a poorly made montage showcasing that! Copyright strike in 3… 2… 1…

(In my defense it was 2AM at the time. I was hungry, I was sleepy, and I should have destroyed regular Amy's hair first, then "destroyed" the custom Amy's hair… also I now have the urge to create a "Frank Zappa" costume for Azwel.)
I'd like to think that you set "oily, greasy" to align with Maxi intentionally. :D

Last edited:
I noticed this issue fairly quickly, I became slightly saddened at Amy's hair not falling when she was in her SCIV costume. Hope its fixed eventually.

Looks like Bandai-Namco finally noticed:
"Fixed the instance where the hairstyle graphic does not change when equipment destruction occurs if the hairstyle of 'Amy' is set to default in Regular Character Customization."

https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/soulca...dium=official_post&utm_campaign=SC6_patch1_40

EDIT: So I finally got around to testing it, and technically the patched hair only works if you re-equip it; so currently my "Sailor Mini Moon" Amy maintains the previous version of her hair (that won't come undone), while my SCIV Amy has the patched-version that will come undone.

I'd like to think that you set "oily, greasy" to align with Maxi intentionally. :D
Nah, just went with the pirate stage 'cause he's a pirate. =3 Seems they still have issue rendering "wetness" on characters?

Last edited:
Back