Amy stuns shake/nonshake

LunarAura

[09] Warrior
Hey all. Just ran through Amy's movelist but can the experts please help build an exhaustive list of shakeable and unshakeable stuns during NC, NCc?

I know some shakeable stuns become unshakeable if you do a really quick move right after it (I think 66A,33B is an example of this?).

While I'm new to Amy, I don't wanna waste my time trying to come up with combos that are shakeable. Thanks in advance!

actually 66A is unshakable.

I believe that A+B, B is also unshakable. Pretty sure you can shake the rest.

1KA is shakeable but moves i15 or faster are guaranteed ( or i16..Syxx talked about it in the combo thread i believe )

it has its uses

like getting past the scrubs

but ya horrible move

ok the way to see if something can be shaken, if they recover from the stun standing, the move can be shaken, if they fall down when they get stunned (even if they don't fall right away) it can not be shaken

Just remember, not just with amy, there are several shakable stuns in the game that still have guaranteed followups

Yeah... 1KA 66B string (use CH strings if you like because of the stun counter)

6K236BB... is guaranteed (and probably pretty damn hard if not almost impossible to interrupt via attacking) but 6K kinda sucks as a mid

and if it's blocked, I bet you can guard impact the first strike of 236B when it comes out, and then the very last.

but don't quote me on that.

Well, I know I had a hell of a time trying to shake out of it, so.

I'm assuming because of the built-in 236 it satisfies the frame requirements for guaranteed hitting in stun.

Also, thing is, because of the stun counter and the damage scaling, you only get a few points of extra damage if you mash out 236BB to its longest. I think the slow and medium versions actually get the same damage...

Yeah, 1KA is a bad move. I know... because I used to spam that move.

... I have nightmares about that A being ducked.
I can't even use it against scrubs now.

Use the shakable stuns to continue momentum and give immediate mixups.

Mix-ups I do after them --

6B+K on hit:
-FC 1B
-FC 3B
-Throw if they are consistent shakers

WR B:
-33B and followups
-2B+K, FC 1B
-Throw if they are consistent shakers.
*No one EVER blocks 2B+K after WR B

Note: Try launches after you hit them with stuns first to see if they know how to shake because if not, you win faster, basically. If they shake, try the above set-ups.

After 66A on hit, launches are guaranteed, but you have to be very very quick.
After 66A on block, you have +5 frames. Do a safe launcher and catch unknowing people on counter hit, juggle them. If they know you have advantage and continue to block your safe mids after 66A, start doing 1A after a blocked 66A--it will pretty much hit every time, and you're back at almost neutral and close range.

Back