Angelica the Nun and my other characters

Herr-Krieg

[06] Combatant
Hello there :D! You have a most fancy collection of characters here from a very long period of time :). Your latest one, Jacques, is also a fine creation. The black detailed jacket together with black boots works well with the overall white clothing ( the harmony of colours ).

It appears that you have been away quite a time until today. So, that being said, welcome back, fellow CaS-artist ;)!

Stein

Premium Member
Thank you Herr-Krieg for your kind words! :)

The black detailed jacket together with black boots works well with the overall white clothing ( the harmony of colours ).
Some parts of this outift were dark blue, but recently I decided to make them black so that the outfit would only have three colors: Black, white and gold. Less is more! ^_^

Herr-Krieg

[06] Combatant
You are most welcome ;)! Indeed, sometimes less is more and better. I too try to keep the overall colouring of my creations centered around couple of main colours, have them complementing one another and forming this kind of a harmony which is nice to look at :).

Btw, if you have time, you can check my collection of CaS-creations if you like :).