Angelica the Nun and my other characters

Thanks for the tip, I'll see what I can do. :) By the way, what does RCaS mean?

I already filmed a gameplay video before I made that post, so I decided to upload it anyway. :)

I've been looking for a Catwoman formula, but in every YouTube video I've found it's either the Arkham City or The Dark Knight Rises versions. I've always prefered the Jim Balent version, so tonight I decided to give it a shot. It's still a work in progress, but here goes:

An unfortunate (but hilarious) side effect with the raccoon tails...

O_o

At least it only seems to happen during that particular win pose. :P

The dynamic duo from Street Fighter, Ryu and Ken!

Yeah, I know, everyone and their brother-in-law have made these two in SC5, but I still wanted to give it a go because I've always been a big Street Fighter fan. :)

And here's a little video as well:

Thanks for the tip, I just tried it out and I do like the worn-down look it gives. The only issue is that the default colors of the Spy Robe (which I use as the shirt) seem to shine through when I use the tiger pattern, especially on Ryu's shirt. But oh well. Could just say it's bloodstains, LOL...

the default colors of the Spy Robe (which I use as the shirt) seem to shine through when I use the tiger pattern
This will happen with any pattern. Once you have all the patterns you're going to use, use the color-all option and change it to whatever you want. I usually use black (0:43,31 is darker than 0:0,31) if I don't want that kind of sheen coloring.

Color sheen can be pretty annoying but there's a fix for that too! Takes a lil' effort, but select COLOR ALL and pick white or black (doesn't matter) to get rid of the shine. This will obviously turn all your clothing white or black, so you'll have to redo all your colors again. You can avoid this problem by setting patterns on all your surfaces and then doing color all. Best of luck, Stein. Lookin' good so far, man.

Awesome stuff mate, love your work! The nun is probably my fave personally. Most of my characters tend to be dark, Gothic, Victorian-style characters but you have given me a few ideas. Definitely will be creating a nun character. Keep up the good creations & let that imagination run wild. Cheers, :D

Long time, no see! :)

Here is a gameplay video I just recorded of Mary Poppins vs. Cinderella:

And here are the formula videos I recently made for Ryu and Ken:

Last edited:
Hello everybody! :) It's been a while!

I bought SC6 on PS4 and I love it so far! I've been having a lot of fun with Soul Chronicle, Libra of Soul and of course the Creation mode. :)

Without further ado, let me reintroduce you to Siri!

aJGHPoL.jpg

n2n7E0h.jpg

MYPvGYm.jpg

4WelnIy.jpg

Siri was one of my SC5 characters that I showcased here in 2014, and early on I went with the same look for Siri in SC6. However, I eventually decided to get rid of the glasses and give her a different hairstyle to further enhance the classic school girl look. I also decided to add the Cursed Bird Leotard because I really like the way it looks like she's wearing a corset over her shirt.

Siri is also the character that I'm currently using for my first playthrough of Libra of Soul.

It's great to be back! Take care! :)

Last edited:
Back