Angelica the Nun and my other characters

Well, i'd like Siri as my personal assistant :)
I like the rarely used face preset to give her a half milf/half schoolgirl look. I would have kept the glasses though, and made use of the exeq slots for more schoolgirl flair (lollipop usine heart and horn for instance, did that on a CAS back then)

Welcome back to the stage of history!

Great job with the sexy schoolgirl look.

Thank you! :)

Well, i'd like Siri as my personal assistant :)
I like the rarely used face preset to give her a half milf/half schoolgirl look.

That's exactly what I was going for, actually! :) Thank you!

I would have kept the glasses though,

Hmm...

GDqwUrN.jpg

I do have to admit she looks even cuter with the glasses. :) Maybe I'll add them back to her outfit later on.

and made use of the exeq slots for more schoolgirl flair (lollipop usine heart and horn for instance, did that on a CAS back then)

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll keep it in mind. :)

Earlier today I scrolled through other players' uploaded characters in Creation and saw a character wearing the Playboy bunny suit. When I tried to download the character, I got a message that it couldn't be downloaded because I hadn't unlocked the required item, which turned out to be the Fetching Leotard.

Once I found that out, I ran through Arcade Mode to get enough SP to unlock it. Usually I use SP to get more money in Libra of Soul, but this time I had different priorities. ^_~

I decided to dress Siri up in the Fetching Leotard and add the Leather Gloves just because I wanted to. :P I realize I could have tried to make the bunny ears and tailI by using the extra equipment, but I was too lazy. :P Besides, I think this outfit is hot AF already. ^_^ I used Tira's style to get the poses for these pictures.

Also, I realize that I keep making Siri posts and some might be wondering if I'm going to post some other characters anytime soon. Right now I'm not sure, but we'll see what the future brings.

TL;DR: Here are some pictures of Siri as a Playboy bunny. ^.^

9daAIJh.jpg

QycXIz6.jpg

E4DXQJR.jpg

My attempt at recreating Prototype Jack from Tekken 2, using Astaroth's style.

q6nynAB.jpg

fFEZLDP.jpg

HGjCSEB.jpg

By the way, when I saw P. Jack do Astaroth's victory animation of pounding his chest, I couldn't help but be reminded of a similar animation from Tekken. XD

5RsDm8w.gif

2bzqOqY.gif

Here's another original character that I showcased back in the day - Michelle the Maid. ^_^

5Q572p9.jpg

W4qwyf9.jpg

9228zCB.jpg

TiNqwse.jpg

The only major change between the SC5 and SC6 versions is the way I made her long sleeves: In SC5 I painted her arms, but in SC6 I used the Cursed Bird Leotard. :)

Hello there :D! You have a most fancy collection of characters here from a very long period of time :). Your latest one, Jacques, is also a fine creation. The black detailed jacket together with black boots works well with the overall white clothing ( the harmony of colours ).

It appears that you have been away quite a time until today. So, that being said, welcome back, fellow CaS-artist ;)!

Thank you Herr-Krieg for your kind words! :)

The black detailed jacket together with black boots works well with the overall white clothing ( the harmony of colours ).

Some parts of this outift were dark blue, but recently I decided to make them black so that the outfit would only have three colors: Black, white and gold. Less is more! ^_^

Back