Angol Fear's Top 10 (or that Korean girl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to do this...cuz it's hotniks sexy...do kG[2] then do either WS B, or 4A from the instant crouch if they try to attack heh heh heh.

A neat and simple trick you can do with it is after you condition the opponent to block FC 1KK (which is normally telegraphed by the obvious crouch) is to just nail them with WS B provided they aren't stepping.

I dunno, the fact that a blocked FC 1KK = free rape makes me hesitant to condition with it, although it's generally safe to stop at the first hit if your opponent knows Mi-na to a degree. I prefer to mixup between iFC 1B and iWS B (Or just the regular versions, if I'm in the position to do so), since I don't have to worry as much if they get blocked. If they start stepping when I'm in crouch, I bust out 66A or 8A+B, depending on their direction of step and distance from me.

Angol Fear's Top 10 (or that Korean )

Ah, why not? I'll post mine so you can tell me that I'm wrong and maybe I'll learn something.

I'd say these are all roughly equal in importance, but if I had to order them:

1) 2A+B
2) 1BA_B_K
3) 4A
4) FC 1B
5) FC 1KK
6) 66_44A+B
7) 6B+K
8) 22_88A
9) 3B
10) 7_8_9B+K 7_8_9B 7_8_9B

Angol Fear's Top 10 (or that Korean )

Ah, why not? I'll post mine so you can tell me that I'm wrong and maybe I'll learn something.

I'd say these are all roughly equal in importance, but if I had to order them:

1) 2A+B
2) 1BA_B_K
3) 4A
4) FC 1B
5) FC 1KK
6) 66_44A+B
7) 6B+K
8) 22_88A
9) 3B
10) 7_8_9B+K 7_8_9B 7_8_9B

Those are all wrong. Very wrong...... So very, very wrong. Wrongwrongwrongwrongwrong........ Nanchatte.

Seriously, though, there's nothing inherently wrong with your list. Just be sure that you're aware of the weaknesses of each move (Yes, all of those moves have one or more weaknesses, just like the rest of Mi-na's moves. This carries over to every character, really.).

66A and 2B. Love em both, since they're safe, and give you advantage on hit (Something Mi-na typically lacks).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back