Any Board Gamers/Pen and Paper RPGers?

TrapJammerSD1-EN-C-1E.jpg

I think not.

SevenToolsoftheBandit5DS1-EN-C-1E.png

I think not.

I've done some DnD but I find the battle mechanics boring and tiresome. As for board games I played Axis and Allies back in the day as well some Squad Leader. Been into a lot of board games, but I imagine most people have never heard of any of them...

I do some 40K, DnD (rarely now, it's hard to get a good group where I am), I'm interested in Exalted but never got to play, and I collect Warhammer Fantasy for fun (because I just prefer skirmish-ish type battles)

I'm interested in Warmachine and other mini games, but I've never played any of 'em...kind of want to collect some of the minis, though.

I'm in a D&D 4E game right now with a solid group of players, and I like it. D&D really only gets exciting when you have a good group to play with, which is what I like, because I have some pretty creative friends.

I used to play carcassonne a lot and I still have my Hordes book and minis, sold all the Warmachine stuff though.

I dabbled in Magic: the gathering gard games in junior high with the other nerds... but never got into it.

That being said, I really had fun when we did play; I appreciated the amount of art and thought that went into the various cards, and the strategy involved.

Oh hell yes. Ive wasted a good portion of my life in the pen and paper world/ccg world/ tabletop strategy world.

MysticalSpaceTyphoonSDDE-EN-C-1E.png

DB2-EN187.jpg

GigaGagagigoIOC-EN-C.jpg

Ha! I destroy your Sanctuary in the Sky with Mystical Space Typhoon, and play A Legendary Ocean! Next, I play Giga Gagagigo and destroy your Meltiel!

I win, noobs. Old school water deck ftw.

Oh yeah you can't activate spell cards on the opponent's turn you noob.

YOU FAIL

If you look carefully, Mystic Space Typhoon can be played as an Interrupt (as per the lightning bolt icon next to where it says 'Spell Card'), that play would be valid IF the opposing player chose to end his turn after Mystic Space Typhoon was played, allowing Drizzle to play his two cards.

Let the geek war reconvene!

If you look carefully, Mystic Space Typhoon can be played as an Interrupt (as per the lightning bolt icon next to where it says 'Spell Card'), that play would be valid IF the opposing player chose to end his turn after Mystic Space Typhoon was played, allowing Drizzle to play his two cards.

Let the geek war reconvene!

Regardless my spell card's effect still works. Mystical Space Typhoon may destroy it, but not before the effect takes place.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Yu-Gi-Oh-3315/Mystical-Space-Typhoon-2.htm

HAHAHAHAHAHA so I still win

Actually, no. While you don't take any battle damage, your Meltiel is still destroyed, leaving me with a pretty big advantage over you. The question is, what will you do next?

If you paid attention at the start I have a dark magician, and I can attack your life points directly.

So HA, and you are losing 1000 from Genver's stupid card.

If you paid attention at the start I have a dark magician, and I can attack your life points directly.

So HA, and you are losing 1000 from Genver's stupid card.

Illegal move. You summoned Dark Magician without 2 sacrifices; therefore that does not count.

You have no monsters on your side of the field. Now what?

I play D&D (11 year veteran here, started with 2nd edition, hell I married my first DM), Shadowrun, World of Darkness, and dabbled ever so slightly in BESM. I live for these things. My CaS creations are filled with my D&D characters. I play every Sunday night.

I am a story driven player, I love coming up with interesting backgrounds for my characters. My current character, Dronia Fairborough is a Spell-Scarred Damphyre Ranger. She wields duel long swords and is from Scardale. She's one of my fave characters to date.

Back