Appreciation of Hot Men/Jimbonator Appreciation Thread

Cecelia Memoria

[09] Warrior
Well there is a hot girls thread, so why not have a hot guys thread?!
Topic is self explanatory. Talk away everyone. And tasteful pics are allowed

Jimbonator is a good looking guy

We need picture evidence. Oh wait I got some.

39547_483296281382_1487567_n.jpg

67750_483295811382_4764883_n.jpg

39547_483296296382_6450384_n.jpg

Granted he is completely surrounded by women. Hope this isn't breaking the rules.

Don't just kneejerk with the response, Norik. She didn't know/was a bit timid/she's a newbie.

@Cecelia Memoria
The link Norik provided is about: Peeps talking about guy's abs and other things girls and gay dudes like. You'd fit in nicely. I'm not contributing hot guys since I'm into attractive ladies and not dudes haha.
Oh, I guess I didn't know cause of its odd misspelled words of the and guys/gays? (I don't know. Lol.)
But thanks for informing me. I just thought, he I sure not everyone wants to talk about abs and shit. That and that thread kind of veered off the topic so I just thought I'd make a thread just for the talk of men. Even though that hope of it staying on topic is hopeless. XD But yeah. Thanks @Pocky-Yoshi
I guess this thread will get taken down?

Oh, I guess I didn't know cause of its odd misspelled words of the and guys/gays? (I don't know. Lol.)
But thanks for informing me. I just thought, he I sure not everyone wants to talk about abs and shit. That and that thread kind of veered off the topic so I just thought I'd make a thread just for the talk of men. Even though that hope of it staying on topic is hopeless. XD But yeah. Thanks @Pocky-Yoshi
Why talk about abs when you could talk about Jimbonator?

Don't just kneejerk with the response, Norik. She didn't know/was a bit timid/she's a newbie.

@Cecelia Memoria
The link Norik provided is about: Peeps talking about guy's abs and other things girls and gay dudes like. You'd fit in nicely. I'm not contributing hot guys since I'm into attractive ladies and not dudes haha.
yea i didn't know what ''teh ghey thread'' is when i was new fuck who spells like that? anyway i had to learn the hard way aaaaaand yea never going back imma stick to the hawt girl thread.

No need to be nervous, just jump in and talk about the dudes you fantasize about. I actually know some of them and they're good people who won't harm you unless you give them a reason to. As for your thread, peeps like to mess about but mean no harm. Titan Squad is like them.

They mean no harm, just don't be petty or do something stupid or they'll pull pranks haha.

yea i didn't know what ''teh ghey thread'' is when i was new fuck who spells like that? anyway i had to learn the hard way aaaaaand yea never going back imma stick to the hawt girl thread.

Oddly, I don't visit the hawt girl thread as much as I used to. I'm glad because I don't think I can keep it together in there.

No need to be nervous, just jump in and talk about the dudes you fantasize about. I actually know some of them and they're good people who won't harm you unless you give them a reason to. As for your thread, peeps like to mess about but mean no harm. Titan Squad is like them.

They mean no harm, just don't be petty or do something stupid or they'll pull pranks haha.

Oddly, I don't visit the hawt girl thread as much as I used to. I'm glad because I don't think I can keep it together in there.

524844_114409105429400_780128756_n.jpg

Human Pyramid, what can Jimbonator not do?

P.S. The way you wrote that makes it sound like she fantasizes about TITANSQUAD. MONEYMUFFINS would be jealous.

P.S. The way you wrote that makes it sound like she fantasizes about TITANSQUAD. MONEYMUFFINS would be jealous.

It sure does sound that way. Oh well lol. What matters is breaking the ice so peeps can get to know each other imho.

Back