[Apr 1, 2012] Montreal Soul Calibur V Monthly Tournament - First Edition (Montréal)

NaizakiNomac

Master of the Sword
SoulCalibur V Monthlies

Entree fee: Tourney Fee is 5$. Winner takes all. Please note that Foonzo requires you to buy something to be there, so please spend money on food and drinks. Also, the venue requires every participant to be 18 or older.

Time: Registration/Casuals starts at 5pm, Tourney starts at 6:00pm.

Tournament format: Double Elimination tournament. Tourney matches are 2 out of 3, Grand Finals are 3 out of 5.

System: We will run the tourney on PS3. (We will run a Xbox 360 station for casuals)

Bring your stick/pads. 2 PS3 will be available to play. If you need specific controller, converter or stick, please make your arrangements before the tournament...

If we don't have enough people showing up (less then 8), we will do a round robins like the other Sunday.

If you are showing later, please let us know ! And please keep in mind that the tourney price is 5$, so please show up with 5$ and not a 20$... Also I am aware that we are posting this tournament at the last minute, but since it is the first one we are doing, it was prepared at the last minute. We will try to continue doing other tournament each month if everything goes well !

Sadly, no matched will be recorded or streamed (since we don't have the equipement for it).

We have so far 6 people confirmed on facebook. According to this, I am pretty sure we will get more then 8 people (since there are like 4 people who never confirm...), so I am pretty confident the tournament will happen ! And BOYSTYLE_sk8ter, I hate the PS3 as much as you but people decided last week in majority to play on PS3 in the future. Personally, I have a controller now that is pretty much the same thing as the Xbox 360 controller, so this problem is solved to me !

And here are the results!

1: JFL
2: Marco
3: DragonFall
4: Seravee
5: TerminatorCortez
5: Quincy
7: Naizaki
7: BlazingNico
9: Marlon
9: Da Kicks
9: Frank
9: Thelo
13: Kirbster
13: NType
13: Alessio
13: Julien
17: Sean
17: AirMaster
17: Rogue
17: Jolt
17: Calm101
17: Chris

It was lots of fun. Glad to see so many people were there.

Back