[Apr 18, 2014] Norcal Regionals 2014 (Sacramento, California)

Would anyone like to do some player matches on xbox live? I wanna prep myself before going to my first tourny and I've been getting nothing but bad players on ranked.

Just to note, people need to register online for SC5 and SC2 for NCR. Early bird registration ends this weekend.

So, it seems that I'm going alone to NCR. Looking at my options, flying down would be the cheapest, but I need to know if anyone would be able to pick me from the San Francisco airport since its cheaper than than Flying into Sacramento?

So, it seems that I'm going alone to NCR. Looking at my options, flying down would be the cheapest, but I need to know if anyone would be able to pick me from the San Francisco airport since its cheaper than than Flying into Sacramento?

I could potentially pick you up depending on when you arrive here. Make sure to post in the facebook group also and see what kind of offers you can get. https://www.facebook.com/groups/200581696699876/

The flight I want to take would arrive in San Francisco around 12 or 1 in the noon on Thursday.

If you found a flight on Friday for the same time that would be perfect for me. Since I'll be working on Thursday and won't be able to pick you up then. I'll ask other people though.

Friday is when the tournament starts though isn't it. I mean the whole thing not just calibur.

Yeah, Calibur starts on Sat but the tourney starts on Fri. It goes for 3 days but sadly I'll just be there for the first 2 since Easter is on Sunday lol.

I checked right now, and there are no flights for Friday that leave at around 10 and arrive around 12. For Friday, the only flights available would arrrive around 8 am.

oreodoublestuffed.jpg

I checked right now, and there are no flights for Friday that leave at around 10 and arrive around 12. For Friday, the only flights available would arrrive around 8 am.

Looks like I have the day off Thursday so I can pick you up. I really gotta shuffle some shit though. So I'd still prefer Friday if possible. But helping you out comes first.

Last edited:
Looks like I have the day off Thursday so I can pick you up. I really gotta shuffle some shit though. So I'd still prefer Friday if possible. But helping you out comes first.
Yeah, I went ahead and bought the Friday morning flight. I land in San Fran around 8 am. I was thinking of going Thursday because I signed up for VF5 as well, but then looked at the schedule and saw it no where on there. Oh well.

VF got cancelled, if you really want to play VF I'm down to battle you in it though.
I fucking love VF. I just don't play it because there is no one to play with. I really think SCV players should play it as well. There is a reason most of the SCV players in Japan are VF guys.

I think one good VF playa is learnin/playin SCV but other than that I don't think most SCV playas here play VF.

Back