[Apr 26, 2013] Norcal Regionals (Sunnyvale, California)

This year Norcal Regionals will not be officially holding a Soul Calibur 5 Tournament. There was a voting contest between SC5, DOA, and VF for which game would be put into NCR. DOA happened to win, so we decided to plan a side tournament in one of the bigger hotel rooms for Soul Calibur and VF.

We will have a dedicated stream station, commentators, the whole nine. This side tournament will be in the same hotel as NCR for your convenience also.

NCR2013SC5_zps70d9e0c2.jpg

URL: twitch.tv/norcalibur

Anyone planning to go and wants to participate in Soul Calibur or VF, let us know. As far as the main tournament. They will be hosting a large amount of fighting games. Be sure to check their page out.

NCR facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/events/122874407891932/?ref=2

NCR official website: http://norcalregionals.com/

This year Norcal Regionals will not be officially holding a Soul Calibur 5 Tournament. There was a voting contest between SC5, DOA, and VF for which game would be put into NCR. DOA happened to win, so we decided to plan a side tournament in one of the bigger hotel rooms for Soul Calibur and VF. We will have a dedicated stream station, commentators, the whole nine. This side tournament will be in the same hotel as NCR for your convenience also.

Im down! I wont be able to get there till saturday though, would I be able to register and play on saturday? I should be able to show up by 1pm. Oh and Rocktapuss would most likely come as well.

=)
Im down! I wont be able to get there till saturday though, would I be able to register and play on saturday? I should be able to show up by 1pm. Oh and Rocktapuss would most likely come as well.

No worries, we got you.

Baller Room. It will be baller indeed. I would like to see these drank matches take place in the future possible.

Probably early evening. We can't get the room until 3:30 and we'll need a little time to set up some stations.

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back